Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE (937 Views)

I Feel So Guilty Now, Should I Confess To My Husband? / Should I confess to My Wife And Kids because I feel dirty / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE by LoveEtRomance12: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Please don’t judge me. I did something wrong, but I want to make things right. I just don’t want to loose my man in the process. About 4 months ago, I met someone through my friend. It was a fun hangout and we hooked up after all. Ade is into exports, a well to do guy and he was also looking for some fun.
After our first meeting, he invited me over to his house for a night over. During my stay, I noticed he kept alot of hard currency around. He also gave me 500 dollars. I do not know what moved me, but I took some dollars from his wardrobe. I picked up pick pocket habits from a young age, you would never catch me but I have not done so in many years until now.

The next day, Ade called me and asked if I took money from his house when I came over. I pretended to be angry and shouted at him. Told him off. Telling him that I can return the 500 dollars he gave me if he thinks I am that cheap to steal from him. Ade apologized and the conversation ended that way.
Like two weeks later, he started chatting me again, asking for us to hang out. He also kept apologizing for suspecting me. That he had to sack his house boy cos he is the only one that cleans his room. I felt horrible that someone else was sacked for my fault.
Truly, because of that, I did not want to have anything to do with Ade anymore. But the more I played hard to get, the harder he tried. On valentine’s day, he surprised me with so many gifts. My friends called me a fool for not wanting to date him. They even threatened to take him if I do not want him.

So since Valentine, we have been dating and it’s looking like it’s getting very serious. Ade spends alot on me. He spoils me every time. He already is talking about meeting my family. He told me he had fallen in love with me on the first of this month. Now, I think I love him as well but my conscience is pricking me so bad for stealing from him the first time I spent the night in his apartment.
Continue Reading...
https://renrow.com/true-life-story-i-lied-to-my-boyfriend-long-time-ago-but-its-still-eating-me-up-should-i-confess/
Re: The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE by efficiencie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
LoveEtRomance12:
Please don’t judge me. I did something wrong, but I want to make things right. I just don’t want to loose my man in the process. About 4 months ago, I met someone through my friend. It was a fun hangout and we hooked up after all. Ade is into exports, a well to do guy and he was also looking for some fun.
After our first meeting, he invited me over to his house for a night over. During my stay, I noticed he kept alot of hard currency around. He also gave me 500 dollars. I do not know what moved me, but I took some dollars from his wardrobe. I picked up pick pocket habits from a young age, you would never catch me but I have not done so in many years until now.

The next day, Ade called me and asked if I took money from his house when I came over. I pretended to be angry and shouted at him. Told him off. Telling him that I can return the 500 dollars he gave me if he thinks I am that cheap to steal from him. Ade apologized and the conversation ended that way.
Like two weeks later, he started chatting me again, asking for us to hang out. He also kept apologizing for suspecting me. That he had to sack his house boy cos he is the only one that cleans his room. I felt horrible that someone else was sacked for my fault.
Truly, because of that, I did not want to have anything to do with Ade anymore. But the more I played hard to get, the harder he tried. On valentine’s day, he surprised me with so many gifts. My friends called me a fool for not wanting to date him. They even threatened to take him if I do not want him.

So since Valentine, we have been dating and it’s looking like it’s getting very serious. Ade spends alot on me. He spoils me every time. He already is talking about meeting my family. He told me he had fallen in love with me on the first of this month. Now, I think I love him as well but my conscience is pricking me so bad for stealing from him the first time I spent the night in his apartment.
Continue Reading...
https://renrow.com/true-life-story-i-lied-to-my-boyfriend-long-time-ago-but-its-still-eating-me-up-should-i-confess/

Confess to him, return the money, apologise to him and let him decide. If he ditches you let him be but if he forgives you remain a good girl and sin no more.
Re: The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE by KingNom(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Summarize and post biko
Re: The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE by Moeman: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
la click la die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lie I Told My Boyfriend Is Really Eating Me Up. Should I Confess? ADVISE by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
LA click LA bend like crayfish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Scammer On The Lose / Tired Of Being Lonely / Pls NL Families I Am Dare Need Of Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.