Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already (1459 Views)

January Is Coming, They Are Warming Up To Collect Your January Salary -pastor / Pastor Chris : Hybrid Men Are Coming . Jude 1:6-9. (explosive) / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
The Ubermensh are coming

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/Ubermensch

Ubermensch
A person who seems superhuman, with astounding powers, can be called an Ubermensch.

This German word, more accurately spelled Übermensch, literally means "overman" and was coined in 1883 by the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche. The Ubermensch was meant to be an ideal future human and an ultimate goal for humanity. When the concept was translated into English, it was first called "Beyond-Man" and later "Superman." In fact, the familiar comic book hero Superman (who was originally a villain) was directly inspired by Nietzsche's Ubermensch.

These men are going to tear this present system of things to pieces, and establish a godly and prosperous system.

1 Like

Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:23 KJV
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2023
Matthew 24:45-47 KJV
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
[46] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [47] Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
Psalm 2:7-9 KJV
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. [8] Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. [9] Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revelation 12:5-6 KJV
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. [6] And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
Psalm 80:17 KJV
Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself.

Psalm 110:1-2 KJV
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. [2] The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Revelation 19:15-16 KJV
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. [16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Luke 19:27 KJV
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before

Psalm 89:19-21 KJV
Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. [20] I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Psalm 113:5-9 KJV
Who is like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high, [6] Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! [7] He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; [8] That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people. [9] He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD

Matthew 19:28-30 KJV
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. [29] And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life. [30] But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
These are the Ubermensch

Luke 18:29-30 KJV
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, [30] Who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.

Their reign will bring peace, bliss, and ease to the whole earth.

They are all here now, mighty men and women of valour
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
The BRANCH. The Head of the Ubermensh

1 Samuel 2:8 KJV
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Zechariah 6:12-13 KJV
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the Lord : [13] Even he shall build the temple of the Lord ; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:00am On Jan 13, 2023
These men are coming, and they are already here, mighty men of valour, men who will break a bow of steel with their bare hands

Psalm 18:34 KJV
He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.

Psalm 144:1-2 KJV
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: [2] My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Men of timber, and caliber, and mental magnitude. Godly and holy men. They are coming to reorder the world

2 Samuel 23:25-39 KJV
1 Chronicles 11:1-47 KJV

You don't want to mess with these gentlemen: they are here now, and they will repair the mess that the earth has become
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
David's mighty men

1. General Abishai Zeruiah

2. General Adino the Eznite (Josheb-Basshebeth), the Tachmonite
3. General Eleazar Dodo, the Ahohite
4. General Shammah Agee, the Ararite

5. Lt. General Benaiah Jehoiada (Commander, Brigade of Guards)
6. Lt. General Asahel Zeruiah
7. Lt. General Elhanan Dodo
8. Lt. General Shammah, the Harodite
9. Lt. General Elika, the Arodite
10. Lt. General Helez the Paltite
11. Lt. General Ira Ikkesh, the Tekoite
12. Lt. General Abiezer, the Anethotite
13. Lt. General Mebunnai, the Hushathite
14. Lt. General Salmon, the Ahotite
15. Lt. General Maharai, the Netophathite
16. Lt. General Heleb Baanah, a Netophathite
17. Lt. General Ittai Ribai, of Gibeah
18. Lt. General Benaiah, the Pirathonite
19. Lt. General Hiddai, of the brooks of Gaash
20. Lt. General Abi-Albon, the Arbathite
21. Lt. General Azmaveth, the Barhumite
22. Lt. General Eliahba, the Shaalbonite
23. Lt. General Jonathan Shave, the Hararite
24. Lt. General [?] Jashen, a Gizonite
25. Lt. General Shammah, the Hararite
26. Lt. General Ahiam Sharar, the Hararite
27. Lt. General Eliphelet Ahasbai (the son of the Maachathite)
28. Lt. General Eliam Ahithophel, the Gilonite
29. Lt. General Hezrai, the Carmelite
30. Lt. General Paarai, the Arbite
31. Lt. General Igal Nathan, of Zobah
32. Lt. General Bani, the Gadite
33. Lt. General Zelek, the Ammonite
34. Lt. General Naharai the Beerothite (Chief of Staff to General Joab)
35. Lt. General Ira, an Ithrite
36. Lt. General Gareb, an Ithrite
37. Lt. General Uriah, the Hittite cry
38. Lt. General Hepher, the Mecherathite
39. Lt. General Ahijah, the Pelonite
40. Lt. General Joel
41. Lt. General Mibhar Haggeri
42. Lt. General Zabad Ahlai
43. Lt. General Adina Shiza, a Captain of the Reubenites
44. Lt. General Hanan Maachah
45. Lt. General Joshaphat, the Mithnite
46. Lt. General Uzzia, the Ashterathite
47. Lt. General Shama Hothan, the Aroerite
48. Lt. General Jehiel Hothan, the Aroerite
49. Lt. General Jediael Shimri, the Tizite
50. Lt. General Joha Shimri, the Tizite
51. Lt. General Eliel, the Mavite
52. Lt. General Jeribai Elnaam
53. Lt. General Joshaviah Elnaam
54. Lt. General Itmah, a Moabite
55. Lt. General Eliel, a Mesobaite
56. Lt. General Obed, a Mesobaite
57. Lt. General Jasiel, a Mesobaite

General Joab Zeruiah (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs)

You don't want to mess with these mighty warriors

2 Samuel 23:25-39 KJV
1 Chronicles 11:1-47 KJV
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Salvation has come

Luke 12:42-44 KJV
And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat ae in due season? [43] Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. [44] Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

David Michael is coming, his reign will bring great peace blessings and prosperity to all the downtrodden and pulverised people of the earth

The next President of Nigeria is not Peter Obi, or Atiku, Bola Tinibu

It is the LORD's anointed, the Saviour, the Helper, the Anointed, Generalissimo David Michael

Psalm 89:20-21 KJV
I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: [21] With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Psalm 89:24 KJV
But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

In the name of the LORD, David Michael, will be promoted and exalted
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
11 Samuel 2:2-4 KJV
There is none holy as the Lord : for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. [3] Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed. [4] The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
1 Samuel 2:10 KJV
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Psalm 137:5 KJV
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2023
Psalm 138:6 KJV
Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2023
Deuteronomy 10:16-18 KJV
Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked. [17] For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: [18] He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Colossians 3:1-4 KJV
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. [2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. [3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. [4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
These men are going to be righteous tough men. Men of timber and calibre. Men of steel and steely resolve, men of great intelligence and capacity, they will rule and reign and dominate effortlessly. You don't want to get in the wrong side of their anger. They can call upon thunder to twist and wring any recalcitrant neck. They are no nonsense men, gentle, peaceful, calm and tough, with a capacity for carnage (they'll not need it). They will pulverise any opposition to their power!

They will reorient the world back to God, any resistance to them will be crushed.

They are already here with us, walking incognito, living breathing moving like ordinary mortal men, but there is nothing ordinary about them. If you come around their force fields you sef go know say something hit you, body go tell you. They are coming, they are here!

The LORD is the glory of their strength, and in the name of the LORD they will rise to power

Psalm 89:17 KJV
For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2023
Revelation 19:12-16 KJV
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. [13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. [14] And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. [15] And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. [16] And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

You want to come against this man and his men? That person will be wasted. Better declare your loyalty and submission before it is too late. You want to come against Lt. General Benaiah Jehoiada, or Lt. General Asahel Zeruiah, or Lt. General Elhanan Dodo, or Lt. General Shammah, the Harodite? shocked

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by bobestman(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2023
You are a christian but you understand spiritual things hidden from them. These are the avatars like you watch in sci-fi movies. The firstfruits- first friends of the messiah reincarnated in human terbanacle (body). Many are here but awaits the brightest one to illuminate them. The bible call them the sons of God the world must wait for, for the salvation of the world lies on them. Their weapon is in their mouth. The evil rulers of this world and their sopisticated weapons is no match for them. They will bring back justice, peace and righteousness in the world. The kingdom will then be restored!
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2023
Are you ready for the Ubermensch? grin
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
smiley
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Psalm 144:1-2 KJV
Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: [2] My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Read
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2023
Are you ready for the Ubermensch?
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2023
Any resistance to their rule will be brutally crushed!

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Revelation 19:15 KJV
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Are you ready for this man and his men? He is coming. The thought of his coming is the greatest dread of the devil and his dogs. But it is the greatest hope for the children of God

Jeremiah 33:19-22 KJV
And the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, saying, [20] Thus saith the Lord ; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; [21] Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. [22] As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
You ready for the Ubermensch?
Re: The Ubermensch Are Coming. They Are Here Already by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
1 Thessalonians 4:15 KJV
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Paul is supposedly dead, but he say 'we' which are 'alive' meaning Paul is alive because he counted himself among the living. God is not the God of the dead but of the living.

This verse buttresses reincarnation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Angels Allowed The Free Will To Sin Against God? / The Trial Of Jesus - Interesting Analysis / Where Is Noetic? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.