Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? (3480 Views)

Extra Small Condoms For 12 Year-old Boys Go On Sale In Switzerland / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
truthCoder:

From my first post, I deciphered your lack of maturity. Your follow up posts confirmed how shallow in perception you still are.

So you are 18?

You actually still talk like a 13 year old mummy’s boy whose only interaction with a female breast was his mum’s.

At 18, your depth should be deeper than this. You are still shallow. Very shallow. You think you are an ocean but you are a street drainage which has only dirt and rubbish and no flow.

As i said earlier, gain more confidence, leave sex matters for now and start something productive. Your penis will grow for another 3 years so dont worry about the small size now.

Learn a skill. Interact more with people on a friendly level.

If i can smell your putrid stench of juvenile immaturity from my screen, imagine what people around you will feel.

Omg! What's your problem with me exactly?

That I created a thread to humour others?

Or it being directed at men with small pẹnises?

Or that I'm not as dumb as you were at eighteen to not know what sex is... Or condoms?

Or that I had to educate you after your aggressive, Ignorant comment?

Or that I'm a boy?

I'm trying really really hard to understand you... You're all over the place, not making any sense...

Having fun means I'm immature? Great... I wouldn't be anything else... undecided

You're so bitter and frustrated... I wanna apologize for even correcting you...

And they say men aren't emotional bitchẹs!!!
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kobicove:
Which one is "extra-smal condom"?

I never heard of it before
To cater to men with micro-pẹnises... I figured we have a few men here who aren't so well endowed...
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Not my thread grin
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by MufasaLion: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
Omg! What's your problem with me exactly?

That I created a thread to humour others?

Or it being directed at men with small pẹnises?

Or that I'm not as dumb as you were at eighteen to not know what sex is... Or condoms?

Or that I had to educate you after your aggressive, Ignorant comment?

Or that I'm a boy?

I'm trying really really hard to understand you... You're all over the place, not making any sense...

Having fun means I'm immature? Great... I wouldn't be anything else... undecided

You're so bitter and frustrated... I wanna apologize for even correcting you...

And they say men aren't emotional bitchẹs!!!

He's got a micro-penis.
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Arent confronts elastic thus free size?
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by muheeb01(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Don't let jedijedi,weak Erection,Erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation embarrass you and give u low self esteem and bruise your ego....let me be your correct agbo plug straigth from the source....it's what I know very well and I'm also using,pure natural herbs with natural ingredients,one come with coconut water concotion and the other one 43%alcohol, and the third one is original ibile BURANTASHI with special ingredients combined....and if it's underlying infections causing it,I have correct stds polyherbal flusher for you before you take solid erection herbs and afato.....dm me any one you want and you'll thank me later forever....

Check my signature and profile for my work and dm me
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by Rickmann: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was curious! I know most men usually wait till every other customer has been served before buying themselves condoms... grin

But for men who have to buy the extra-small size condoms... How do you do it?! embarassed

It is humiliating? Do you say fu** it and just do your sh** without caring?

Do you prefer to be attended to by a woman or a fellow man?

I just need to know... smiley

Dear, whether it be small ,medium or large-sized condoms, gone are those days when men feel shy to walk into any shop to have their pick.. Nobody cares girl.

This is 2021.
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by kingjoe(m): 2:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
Never a full moment with me?

I can't access my mail... embarassed

But we can always chat anytime you want...
I meant never a dull moment.you sound like an extrovert.very lively .
Open a new email .it takes less than 2 minutes.send me a message with this let me send my number.otahemerich@gmail.com
Take care
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by femi4: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Datboredberry:
I was curious! I know most men usually wait till every other customer has been served before buying themselves condoms... grin

But for men who have to buy the extra-small size condoms... How do you do it?! embarassed

It is humiliating? Do you say fu** it and just do your sh** without caring?

Do you prefer to be attended to by a woman or a fellow man?

I just need to know... smiley
Thought all condoms are of the same size
Re: Men Who Use Extra-small Condoms, How Do You Buy Them In Pharmacies? by Emaprince: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Techibi6777:
There is an extra small condom?
Exactly what I wanted to ask.

Is there really small sized condoms in the market?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes / Bride-to-be Strips N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos / So A Lady Decided To Test Her Man's Loyalty, And This Happened (See Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.