Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes (3443 Views)

Nearly All The Men In Lagos Are Mad. / There's Actually Nothing Special About Igbo Ladies / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Satan01(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
na true oooo

but them lady's no dey hardworking like their males... every hotel in Lagos are full of Igbo ladies

no single Hausa's prostitute for hotel here for Lagos ,na so so Igbo full everywhere ...
them no get state ni make sanwoolu pls pursue them comot for our lovely state pls nd them too they charge person >>> inside our state o

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Satan01:
na true oooo

but them lady's no dey hardworking like their males... every hotel in Lagos are full of Igbo ladies

no single Hausa's prostitute for hotel here for Lagos ,na so so Igbo full everywhere ...
them no get state ni make sanwoolu pls pursue them comot for our lovely state pls nd them too they charge person >>> inside our state o

FUVK OFF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS ..YOU CAN ONLY CAST STONE IF YOU AND UR GUYS ARE AGAINST THAT AND NEVER PATRONIZE THEM angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Anigreat: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
shocked

Of all the numerous problems you're facing in your wretched life, Igbo ladies being prostitutes is what bothers youu most. No wonder you're being stocked in that poverty level.

6 Likes

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Kellibae(f): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Low life dunce.
Instead of u to be worried abt ur empty bank account u are more worried abt something else .
.u were same person who opened a topic asking abt sleeping with a pregnant woman. sad

See ur life see crashing

3 Likes

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Satan01:
na true oooo

Statistics shows that most kids on nairaland are wannabe redpillers and they are never productive with their life..
Later you and your lazy wannabe redpillers will blame Buhari for your misfortune..
Kellibae
Fati2001
Jeon
Make una come carry una pikin oo.. grin grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Satan01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
I said d truth nd it shall set me free
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Of all the numerous problems you're facing in your wretched life, Igbo ladies being prostitutes is what bothered you most. No wonder you're being stocked in that poverty level.
Ani this comment hit me hard... grin grin
You ain't smiling at all oo..that kid must be in tears reading your comment..
SAVAGE.. grin grin grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Satan01:
Set you free from your wannabe redpiller cult or what?
Better get a life and stop displaying your lack of intelligence online..
Spewing garbage upandan.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by fati2001(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Statistics shows that most kids on nairaland are wannabe redpillers and they are never productive with their life..
Later you and your lazy wannabe redpillers will blame Buhari for your misfortune..
Kellibae
Fati2001
Jeon

THEY WANNA MAKE A POINT IN ANY BULLSHITcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Kellibae(f): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kellibae
Fati2001
Jeon

Na mumu he be.
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
fati2001:

THEY WANNA MAKE A POINT IN ANY BULLSHITcheesy
The kid be spewing nonsense like a typical wannabe redpiller.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kellibae:

Na mumu he be.
Omo una murder that boy abeg.. grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Franktom247(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wear clean underwear before you finally enter street
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by BestDicker: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Which tribe come dey do olosho op?
For mentioning igbo tribe...

Op the thunder that will give that your hand stroke for being tribalislic and typing nonsense
I just waybilled it to fire you...idiot

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by GodIsBiafran: 12:00am On Jan 07, 2022
Its Edo ladies not Igbo ladies. You and osazuwa23 keep trying to rope Igbos into your Edo prostitution shame.

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by eduora: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Be waiting for prostitution.... when your age-mates are making it with plenty of cash
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Pumpumking: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Satan01:

angry
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Pumpumking: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Satan01:

Bro. Yesterday..somebody say yor head is not correct yesterday..but i defended u. Today another person say yor head is not correct..i defended u. juss 5 minute ago, one babe say yor head clearly not correct...juss sayin(no oofenese) angry

1 Like

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by osazuwa23: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2022
fraudafra majority of edo girls are igbo ingenues
GodIsBiafran:
Its Edo ladies not Igbo ladies. You and osazuwa23 keep trying to rope Igbos into your Edo prostitution shame.
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by SaintBishop: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2022
ThickSharon123 you see what I was talking about? Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Almaigaa: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Satan01:
na true oooo

True talk grin grin grin

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Igo9(m): 7:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Truth, na Igbo woman full delta brothels...
The problem is they charge too much money as if it's their land.... Make okowa pursue dem back
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Satan01:
you wey masturbation don render useless na rubbish you come dey spill for here
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by newoffer: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Loopsided brain u got Bra. Ijora Olopa there are tons of Hausa Ashewo. In Alaba rago they are there. They don't have the swagg to display their wares. Na anywhere belle face deem dey do. Who do u think the aphrodisiac drug seller dey bang. Na their girls.
Satan01:
na true oooo

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by mediainc: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2022
grin they are hustlers.
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Kellibae(f): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Igo9:
Truth, na Igbo woman full delta brothels...
The problem is they charge too much money as if it's their land.... Make okowa pursue dem back

What is the first name of okowa "ifeanyi".
In ur dull shallow head, ifeanyi okowa is not igbo.
Emeka from delta who own one of the biggest supermarket in asaba is not igbo, "isioma" from Delta who own one of biggest boutique in delta is not igbo....But "chioma" from Delta u saw in a hotel is igbo and with this u think ur brain will ever produce something useful for u undecided NOP!...OZUO!!
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by wiseone28: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
nwadikeokey11

What do you have to say about the Op claim?

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by LILTJAY: 9:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Igbo people with crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by ruggedtimi(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Satan01:
na true oooo

no be only Lagos my man...for Accra, pH, Dubai etc...
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by chitransco(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
101 percent sef...
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Igo9(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kellibae:

What is the first name of okowa "ifeanyi".
In ur dull shallow head, ifeanyi okowa is not igbo.
Emeka from delta who own one of the biggest supermarket in asaba is not igbo, "isioma" from Delta who own one of biggest boutique in delta is not igbo....But "chioma" from Delta u saw in a hotel is igbo and with this u think ur brain will ever produce something useful for u undecided NOP!...OZUO!!
okowa is agbor not ibo
Re: Hundred Percent Of Igbo Ladies In Lagos Are Hookupstitutes by Kellibae(f): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Igo9:
okowa is agbor not ibo
Whats okowas first name. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work / People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend / Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.