Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million (37303 Views)

No Connection, No FG Job / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by jclassiq(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2021
TheN1:

A staff told u this? You're a liar. How much is the annual salary that people will pay N7m.
Only foolish and gullible people will believe this trash. If we're talking Shell or Mobil I go hear.
Renovate house and buy car in 6 months. Is it not that same agency wey my cousin be dey work? Their salary is just average, slightly better than Ministry. Most of their young ambitious staff are leaving. Overrated piece of crap.
Its an incredible story.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:27am On Nov 25, 2021
i read the pages from page one to the end and i can say that NIGERIA IS FINISHED AND LOST.. the same people that asks for bribes and sell job slots are pastors, alfas, reverend, bishops, imams, someone's mothers and fathers..
feigning innocence and uprightness.. the reasons wny we have incompetence, insubordination, disrespect, gross misconducts in the public sector.. Immigration, NNPC, FIRS, DPR, CBN, CUSTOMS, NAFDAC, NIMASA, FAAN, BPE, NCAA, name them all.. people joined the workforce not because of salaries now but because of the CHUA CHUA that will be made.. that is why we have building collapse. road failures, public sector impunities and sort..
NIGERIA has been sold..
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by NovenaConcepts: 1:29am On Nov 25, 2021
People like you are a huge part of our problem in Nigeria. Someone shares his experience, and rge first thing that comes to your mind is how to put him down. Please change this mentality

einsteine:

Dem dey talk FIRS you dey talk of Tescom. Are you supposed to even be happy to be applying for Tescom?
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Yes bro I now have my own baby company, am managing with 8 staffs under my payroll and officially taking my girl to the alter to say I do next year, she has been my backbone all those troubling time
awwwwwwn, a big shout out to your lady....a woman of courage!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by colyx1(m): 4:21am On Nov 25, 2021
So if I get 7m na fg job I go take buy, God forbid. This country na cruise.........
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Athemisia:

The way you people talk about coding is as if it's an ultimatum for success.
Mind you not everyone has interest in online tech. Some of us just want a simple offline job.
The easiest job online is coding. That's it. There are customer service which most dont qualify for cos of accent. Also, there are other kind of jobs which we dont qualify for cos of low internet speed. So, for now, it is the easiest. Many are moving into writing for different purposes, but since most Nigerians are terribly bad in english, they cannot do it. If it takes 2 years to master coding, it may take "never" to master another accent if you arent gifted in it.

Well, if you want simple offline job, get ready to be jobless soon. You cant move with change in tech (tech changes everything everytime), you are nobless. Do you remember those business centers in those days that specialize in typing word documents, where are they? The are now mostly jobless with very few out there, but they had to add hardware to their business cos they know photocopying and typing documents cannot pay their rents not to talk of making a reasonable profit for them. The same way computer chased out those manual typewriters that make noise while using them.

Let me show you this scenario: newspaper vendors who simply want something simple just like you want offline job were made to go hungry for the rest of their lives. This is the best and pne of the recent jobs change. Most of them were retirees, and fellow retirees would gather around them in their spot arguing and discussing politics and football. If newspapers and magazine publishers are like you, they are out of jobs now. Manual printing is the order of the day then, and those in printing were making it big time. Publisher all had to move to digital and all those in the printing industry ran out of jobs. Only those in printing stickers remains, and those smart quickly went into tshirt designing. If you really check well, you wont even find old people in shirt designing. Young people are mostly there. Can you see the pattern? Tech changed the game.

It is nothing new. It always happen, and only those who recognise it and can easily port to what is invoke will survive it. Older generations always find it hard to move to what is invoke. I learned to talk to teenagers to mid 20s cos they know what is invoke. Any business that starts losing them is going out of business soon. Facebook is in trouble, and it's why Mark quickly brought out Meta as the overall managing company cos it may affect his other businesses when Facebook eventually is affected badly. He knows the truth, but he has other ones teenager and youths are mostly there. For example, Instagram is still rocking, whatsapp is the king for now. And many more.

It is a choice you have to make now. If you dont take it, that's ok, but be ready to be irrelevant soon. Sure, there will be govt jobs and they will continue with their obsolete ways cos incompetent people are there as a result of nepotism and corruption. This will continue until Nogeria is forced to abandon old ways when old ways finally crash 100%. Our population is expanding exponentially and these govt jobs are decreasing linearly, then you should know that only unwilling to move with tech, corrupt, and well connected will start hustling for such jobs. Oh! You are among them, and I pray you have the connection. The question is that what is your chance of getting such jobs.

Go and get skilled in tech cos that's the next thing. It's not only coding. There are designing, writing, customer services, broadcasting, music, film making and acting, etc.

Listen, if you need an offline job, the one I know which will be invoke for life is Agriculture. Those who moved in tech will always need unskilled labor on farms. Skilled labor on farms will be I skilled later. I'm talking about tractor driving and some other skills we see are skilled today. Well, you can go into such area. So, you can consider being a farm worker or owner. But I know you will not want to farm. Lol. Most people are lazy to go to farm, yet they want cheap food..lol....and they complain mostly. Lol. Humans are funny. They are their own enemies. Being successful is being smart, and not being strong doing manual and unskilled jobs.

Being smart is the ability to recognize use what is invoke. They are called early adopters. That's it. They get in very fast and are already making it big before others start joining.

So, congrats in advance to be jobless. It is a prophesy which will be fulfilled ig you refuse to change fast and embrace tech. Many people in the generation (baby bloomers) said the same you are saying..... and....booooooom, those who refused to change lost their jobs. It's nothing new. It's a choice you have to make. Dont worry, your eyes will clear then.

Haba! Cant you see that the president handles oil and gas, while the VP handles ecommerce and digital economy? Yet, you want to stay in old things. Na your cup of tea..

Suicide is not an option sir. You will just have to keep begging, depending on others, doing unskilled with no reward, hoping for FG jobs which will never come. And maybe only 0.00001% willl be lucky.

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Udoboss(m): 5:40am On Nov 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Right now I feel like sharing my June 2020 to October 2021 story but nairalanders go sharperly say it's either dem swear for me or I no get sense or I get bad luck but one great lesson I learnt is, learn to keep your mouth shut and resist the urge to shalaye..
Under a year, I went from begging on nairaland to making more than 2million and back to zero balance again..
But we move.
We must learn a lesson...
We must keep moving till we succeed..
It was a hell of an experience..
If i was asked if I regret my decisions? The answer will be yes and no.. Am way past being depressed even though the situation almost took my life, I go heaven come back but here we are, lesson learnt, eye is totally opened and ideas full ground, na just blessing of God I dey wait for to proceed

Abeg what's the secret your success..Plz share
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Athemisia: 6:24am On Nov 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

The easiest job online is coding. That's it. There are customer service which most dont qualify for cos of accent. Also, there are other kind of jobs which we dont qualify for cos of low internet speed. So, for now, it is the easiest. Many are moving into writing for different purposes, but since most Nigerians are terribly bad in english, they cannot do it. If it takes 2 years to master coding, it may take "never" to master another accent if you arent gifted in it.

Well, if you want simple offline job, get ready to be jobless soon. You cant move with change in tech (tech changes everything everytime), you are nobless. Do you remember those business centers in those days that specialize in typing word documents, where are they? The are now mostly jobless with very few out there, but they had to add hardware to their business cos they know photocopying and typing documents cannot pay their rents not to talk of making a reasonable profit for them. The same way computer chased out those manual typewriters that make noise while using them.

Let me show you this scenario: newspaper vendors who simply want something simple just like you want offline job were made to go hungry for the rest of their lives. This is the best and pne of the recent jobs change. Most of them were retirees, and fellow retirees would gather around them in their spot arguing and discussing politics and football. If newspapers and magazine publishers are like you, they are out of jobs now. Manual printing is the order of the day then, and those in printing were making it big time. Publisher all had to move to digital and all those in the printing industry ran out of jobs. Only those in printing stickers remains, and those smart quickly went into tshirt designing. If you really check well, you wont even find old people in shirt designing. Young people are mostly there. Can you see the pattern? Tech changed the game.

It is nothing new. It always happen, and only those who recognise it and can easily port to what is invoke will survive it. Older generations always find it hard to move to what is invoke. I learned to talk to teenagers to mid 20s cos they know what is invoke. Any business that starts losing them is going out of business soon. Facebook is in trouble, and it's why Mark quickly brought out Meta as the overall managing company cos it may affect his other businesses when Facebook eventually is affected badly. He knows the truth, but he has other ones teenager and youths are mostly there. For example, Instagram is still rocking, whatsapp is the king for now. And many more.

It is a choice you have to make now. If you dont take it, that's ok, but be ready to be irrelevant soon. Sure, there will be govt jobs and they will continue with their obsolete ways cos incompetent people are there as a result of nepotism and corruption. This will continue until Nogeria is forced to abandon old ways when old ways finally crash 100%. Our population is expanding exponentially and these govt jobs are decreasing linearly, then you should know that only unwilling to move with tech, corrupt, and well connected will start hustling for such jobs. Oh! You are among them, and I pray you have the connection. The question is that what is your chance of getting such jobs.

Go and get skilled in tech cos that's the next thing. It's not only coding. There are designing, writing, customer services, broadcasting, music, film making and acting, etc.

Listen, if you need an offline job, the one I know which will be invoke for life is Agriculture. Those who moved in tech will always need unskilled labor on farms. Skilled labor on farms will be I skilled later. I'm talking about tractor driving and some other skills we see are skilled today. Well, you can go into such area. So, you can consider being a farm worker or owner. But I know you will not want to farm. Lol. Most people are lazy to go to farm, yet they want cheap food..lol....and they complain mostly. Lol. Humans are funny. They are their own enemies. Being successful is being smart, and not being strong doing manual and unskilled jobs.

Being smart is the ability to recognize use what is invoke. They are called early adopters. That's it. They get in very fast and are already making it big before others start joining.

So, congrats in advance to be jobless. It is a prophesy which will be fulfilled ig you refuse to change fast and embrace tech. Many people in the generation (baby bloomers) said the same you are saying..... and....booooooom, those who refused to change lost their jobs. It's nothing new. It's a choice you have to make. Dont worry, your eyes will clear then.

Haba! Cant you see that the president handles oil and gas, while the VP handles ecommerce and digital economy? Yet, you want to stay in old things. Na your cup of tea..

Suicide is not an option sir. You will just have to keep begging, depending on others, doing unskilled with no reward, hoping for FG jobs which will never come. And maybe only 0.00001% willl be lucky.

Goodluck!
After learning this coding how do one get a job on it?
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Microwhy: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Right now I feel like sharing my June 2020 to October 2021 story but nairalanders go sharperly say it's either dem swear for me or I no get sense or I get bad luck but one great lesson I learnt is, learn to keep your mouth shut and resist the urge to shalaye..
Under a year, I went from begging on nairaland to making more than 2million and back to zero balance again..
But we move.
If i was asked if I regret my decisions? The answer will be yes and no.. Am way past being depressed even though the situation almost took my life, I go heaven come back but here we are, lesson learnt, eye is totally opened and ideas full ground, na just blessing of God I dey wait for to proceed
Only cryptocurrency can do as you said...
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Dotmanmcdon(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
vikyno:

Please was the recruitment handled by dragnet?
Can you avail me with some materials you used for preparation. I have a similar exercise ahead in delta state.
The exam was use of English and a mixture of current affairs and education questions.

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Tarabye: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2021
OldSkoolHeadBoy:
Anyone that can dole of N7M as bribe does not need that job because he would likely have twice that in his savings or at least have people around him/her that can further contribute more towards a more worthy cause. Why would anyone do that for a job that is not certain after paying the bribe ?
No matter the amount you pay to secure these jobs is not a waste, you will recoup your money within a year. FIRS is a top place, it was buhari that cut some of their allowances. Initially you could earn 10 million and above for level 9 entry but now it isn't the same again
I'll pay to secure job in either NLNG, DPR, NPA, NIMASA, NNPC, NDIC and NCC so far it's legit and does not surpass 10 mill. It's unstressed and highly secured. These are people that live around me, I know them well. I shouldn't be saying this, there was this NDIC staff that retired four years back, he took home a whooping 120mill.

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Dotmanmcdon(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2021
walexsho:

We started the race into Ogun state civil service Commission by December 2017, we did ASCON exam to screen applicants. We had the first interview, Second interview, we were tested on the practical aspect and went for final interview where we were asked Question orally in relation to our field. Names were never shorlisted until after 2019 election. By the time final list was released After election it has been tampered with. I was sooo depressed but we just have to move one. To benefit anything from the Government, you must have god father, else don't disturb yourself. Even with your godfather you van be sidelined
It is well bro, the lord will show us his favour cause it not easy if u don't know anybody and you applying for government job.

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Lekan239(m): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
But we move.
wow, also starting from August last year, I went from begging here on nairaland to making nothing less than 8millon net worth. Now I believe the quote that 20milloin won't solve a poor man's problem finish. Though na small money left on my account now, but there are assest property and some plot of land. Paying bills for my wife who we are both final year and expecting our first child very soon. Abeg drop ur story how you take enter 0balance back make we for use am learn
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Microwhy:

Only cryptocurrency can do as you said...
nope
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by kingsmaila(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2021
This is one of the reasons we retrogress as a nation. When people get jobs corruptly or through the window.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Tarabye:

You're arguing baselessly, FIRS pays about 4 million upfront every 8 months apart from 250k basic salary monthly for level 8
He may buy a car in 6 months or renovate their house. It's not a big deal
grin. Clown. Show us your payslip.

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
My very close friend works there and earns more than ₦250K per month. When he joined them in 2019,his starting salary was ₦241K. So what are you saying?
And that is considered money? No sane person will pay 7 million to earn such peanuts. Poverty robs the mind of logic.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Teenaira:

Hello o.
I had a similar experience with same FIRS some years back for a job on grade Level 12 after series of test and interview. I still have the offer letter by the way. In my own case, while we were writing the test and interview, they usually send letters to me by courier. However, the letter of employment came via a regular post office and the envelope containing the letter of employment is the brown small envelope. I was in the private sector then and do not really understand how the public sector works. They wanted IT practitioner and it seems I went to train them at the final interview. So they don't seems to have an option than to give me the job.
So to cut a long story short, my letter of employment was held away and sent about a year after those I believed must have lobbied started work. So when I got to their office to resume they were asking me why I delayed my resumption for a year !!! It was a laughable story my brother.
Can't make much sense of what you wrote. Post your employment letter and hide your personal details.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by tasceige(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Yes bro I now have my own baby company, am managing with 8 staffs under my payroll and officially taking my girl to the alter to say I do next year, she has been my backbone all those troubling time

I dey come this wedding oh!! Infact I gats be one of your men!!

Congrats man!!

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Athemisia:

After learning this coding how do one get a job on it?
LinkedIn, Indeed, remotejobs, and many others. You will have to be patient and keep looking. Just like you prepare fo interviews here, you must be ready. There is no "man no man" in it. Your brain and your skill gets you a job. Being its africa you are, you can start with $12 to $15 per hour and work for 40 hours a week if you are doing full time. But if you are on contract or part time, they have their own way of rewarding you. Even some of the jobs specifically are choosing from Asia, middle east, and africa. Most of the jobs the Indians have been holding to for long have been shipped worldwide. Covid-19 opened their eyes.

It's not just coding only. If your English is good, go and learn content marketing or copyright marketing. To do both, you need the basics of Search Engine Optimization.

If you can master American or British accent, you can get a customer service job. All you have to do is pick up materials on accent reduction. That's all. You may not sound 100% like them, but you will get rid of thick pronunciation. Like Buhari and his people who pronounce people as "feefle". Some of them also pronounce it as "beeble". And yorubas always omit "h". House is "ouse" for yorubas. Almost all Nigerians cannot pronounce "th". For most think is tink, thanks so tanks. And the way gou connect words together matters. Many think it is pride to pronounce well. Lol. "Sosh" "feefle" will soon understand it "fery" "bell". grin (Such people will soon understand it very well). Oops! So ibos dont know how to pronounce "r". Infact they pronounce the letter as "aarrruuuu". Hahahha. cheesy some ibos pronounce as "l". Rant is lant, ready is ledy, read is led for them. grin

There are lots of ways to make money legally these days and not just starts doing "yahoo plus". I

2 Likes

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Athemisia: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

LinkedIn, Indeed, remotejobs, and many others. You will have to be patient and keep looking. Just like you prepare fo interviews here, you must be ready. There is no "man no man" in it. Your brain and your skill gets you a job. Being its africa you are, you can start with $12 to $15 per hour and work for 40 hours a week if you are doing full time. But if you are on contract or part time, they have their own way of rewarding you. Even some of the jobs specifically are choosing from Asia, middle east, and africa. Most of the jobs the Indians have been holding to for long have been shipped worldwide. Covid-19 opened their eyes.

It's not just coding only. If your English is good, go and learn content marketing or copyright marketing. To do both, you need the basics of Search Engine Optimization.

If you can master American or British accent, you can get a customer service job. All you have to do is pick up materials on accent reduction. That's all. You may not sound 100% like them, but you will get rid of thick pronunciation. Like Buhari and his people who pronounce people as "feefle". Some of them also pronounce it as "beeble". And yorubas always omit "h". House is "ouse" for yorubas. Almost all Nigerians cannot pronounce "th". For most think is tink, thanks so tanks. And the way gou connect words together matters. Many think it is pride to pronounce well. Lol. "Sosh" "feefle" will soon understand it "fery" "bell". grin (Such people will soon understand it very well). Oops! So ibos dont know how to pronounce "r". Infact they pronounce the letter as "aarrruuuu". Hahahha. cheesy some ibos pronounce as "l". Rant is lant, ready is ledy, read is d for them. grin

There are lots of ways to make money legally these days and not just starts doing "yahoo plus". I
Well, fortunately for me I did learnt all that about pronunciation 4years ago and I have been applying it since then. I do love to use the American accent more than the British's.

For the the coding aspect I also learnt HTML, CSS, and a bit of phyton before I give up. Did I study the right ones?

While that of the S.E.O and copywriting, oh men! I didn't really know where to start from.
Any help how to go about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Athemisia:

Well, fortunately for me I did learnt all that about pronunciation 4years ago and I have been applying it since then. I do love to use the American accent more than the British's.

For the the coding aspect I also learnt HTML, CSS, and a bit of phyton before I give up. Did I study the right ones?

While that of the S.E.O and copywriting, oh men! I didn't really know where to start from.
Any help how to go about it?
I will write something about it soon.

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Geeman2006: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
ShootThemAll:
Your name must have been replaced with one almajiri from the parasite region, that couldn't take the test or scale through interviews, patiently waiting for you to finish the most tedious parts. Nah them full FIRS.

Sorry bro. God is with you.

#BunchOfTerrorists
#EndNigeriaNowToSaveLives
#SouthUnite

Hahahaha. See painment. grin
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by arthurwillia(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
luluosas:
Shake up my dear, damn that depression.
Be hopeful, job will come someday

Thanks man
I love this words

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Ragnar91: 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
just lying on d floor at the moment wondering how my life is going to be like, while my friend is fucking his new catch in d bedroom(I can hear her screaming).
I was invited for screening(both physical and medical) by customs on March 1st. my medical result was good and d physical screening was a 3km run. I was the 3rd person (1st person from my state/lga).
everybody were congratulated.
we were all so sure we had gotten in. most people quit their job. I returned to my parents home while awaiting d final list.

supplementary list was released July. they said the people they got were not enough so there needed more officers.
so everyone remained cool while anticipating release of d final list.

d final list came out November 1st(8 months later) and my name wasn't on the list.
I am passing through the worst pain I have ever experienced.
24 days later and I still can't process what has happened.

having sucidal thought, d only reason I can't go through with it is because of my parents.

everybody are advising me to go to Lagos, as if they pick money in Lagos.

I have nothing. nowhere to go.
I just wake up, walk around, apply for jobs, go back home, sleep, wake up and repeat the whole cycle.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Optimist59: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have 2 slots now at a Federal ministry,
Any interested person, pls act urgent,
You can contact me via my signature
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Athemisia: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=PeaceJoyLove post=107950231]
I will write something about it soon. [/quotes]
Alright. Keep my fingers crossed then.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by arewaseye: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
This made me remember the experience of one of my church members. He was shortlisted for the NAF and infact made it to training. After six months of training they were expecting there letters that morning, but they got the shock of their lives. According to him that morning some other people came to resume the job they were being trained for. Children of people who has top connects. The guy said he almost died out of depression when he got back home. For several months he was terribly sick. Thank god he is still alive. He has since moved on. Government job in nigeria na "who you know" things.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by luluosas(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
You are most welcome
arthurwillia:

Thanks man
I love this words

1 Like

Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by NaMe4: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2021
TheN1:

A staff told u this? You're a liar. How much is the annual salary that people will pay N7m.
Only foolish and gullible people will believe this trash. If we're talking Shell or Mobil I go hear.
Renovate house and buy car in 6 months. Is it not that same agency wey my cousin be dey work? Their salary is just average, slightly better than Ministry. Most of their young ambitious staff are leaving. Overrated piece of crap.

That's why the civil service is dead in Nigeria.
People do pay such amounts to get in despite the average salaries.
You think they aspire to get in there to serve you?
Once they get in, all manner of corrupt practices would be the order of the day; that 7m would be nothing.
Re: FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million by Wuminity(f): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
angry

Ogun kill Nigeria
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents / FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.