Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

No Connection, No FG Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Connection, No FG Job (18851 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Can You Accept A FG Job As An SSCE Holder When You Have An HND? / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
My guy has applied Nigeria Navy 9 times
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Nigeria need a Total overhaul in every sector.

130 Likes 20 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by ThugCheetah(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by misano(m): 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
The country is gone. There's no hope again. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

161 Likes 19 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by RealityBender(f): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
lazkizz:
Without success, the last one he passed through all the screening and was in onne Navy camp port Harcourt Rivers state.

4 months in the training process , the instructor assembly everyone on a straight line and some highly rank naval Officers, will ask you "Who is your Godfather"

If you don't have any you Will be give 20k and be sent out of the training camp .

An insider said you will be replaced with special candidates who will just completed the remaining two months of your 6 months training and they will be commissioned on the (POP) passing out parade day.

Now this is not only in the Navy but in all military and paramilitary forces of Nigeria, with stories like this most people have lost hope in Nigeria.

Sheiya… Na who still dey believe in legit hustle for this country na dem I pity pass 🙄

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by press9jatv: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
No be 9ja you dey niiii. No hope in sight joor

9 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by lazkizz(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2023
press9jatv:
No be 9ja you dey niiii. No hope in sight joor
very painful

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Obakoolex(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2023
undecided Very true and bad indeed

Unless you're carrying a unique grace like bro fisayo, an HND holder with no connection but now a big boss in NNPC.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by spencekat(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2023
I tried joining Navy via Short Service only once and it failed because of no solid connection.That was then,but now thanks be to God for where I am.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by MetroLane: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2023
grin
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Judolisco(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Common knowledge... Tried joining d army through dss and a lot of government organisations... But as we no get person... Wetin man go do... We keep pushing and praying, one day e go definitely click...
Asked an army officer how he got in, he had no idea, a family member jst asked if he was interested and he said yes, straight into training camp.... I stop dey disturb myself from dat day

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Guyman01: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
This is not news anymore, I suffered a similar fate in NDA and that's why when I see them failing woefully in the fight against Boko Haram and bandits I simply attribute it to the recruitment process of the military commanders who didn't enter the military out of patriotism and merit but on who is their godfather.

Niger Republic forces will mess them up if Tinubu decides to go to war with these set of quota system officers and commanders most of whom are in the military by virtue of coming from prominent families or having strong political backers who just want to have relatives occupying positions in various sectors.

I saw my neighbour who is a nephew of a serving governor being begged to accept appointment letter from Nigeria Customs Service, he said he doesn't like Uniform job but they were persuading him that they will ask the CG to post him to any location of his choice that their family needs one of them in Customs

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by GanagiBitrus: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Nepotism (Man-Know-Man) has replaced Merit in many sectors in this country.
Fact is - without Merit, there can never be Excellence.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by harmargedon: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Nah today? Eh yah e don teyyy.

13 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by SQLmastar(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Niger Area has and would always remain a huge joke.

The earlier we either japa or remain and drink sniper, the better for everyone.

I'm also working on a better option: Nuke the whole damn country to the ground!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by complexstuffs(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
I emerged top in my state when I applied for Navy short service and I was exceptional in the interview at Onne Navy camp but when they took the list to Abuja, my name was replaced with someone who had connection.

I was devastated but moved on and put the issue behind me.

Now all I can say is Alhamdulillah I was not even picked because God opened far better doors for me.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
RealityBender:

Sheiya… Na who still dey believe in legit hustle for this country na dem I pity pass 🙄
I swear 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Xkale1996(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

you lie guy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by princeade86(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
That's the truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Xkale1996(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Danmaiduguri:

Lies
no mind the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
The Truth
But I still believe in Divine connection....

7 Likes

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Alvin212(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2023
E-bola

grin
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Puss360(f): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
It's true that most FG jobs are through connection...but that you wrote up there is a big fat lie....
All your connections ends during screening....
After screening and you enter training school, there's little anyone can do to remove you unless you default....

So be sure of what you conjure before coming online to post fake news...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by AlphaWolf27: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
lazkizz:

This is a big lie. Fabricated story. From your grammar sef, the lie is more obvious.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Powersurge: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Angelfrost(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
This is not even news...!

DSS
Police
FRSC
NTA
All Ministries
CBN
FIRS
NDLEA
EFCC
Etc...

None of them recruits strictly on merit... Not one.

That's why we have so many misfits rising through the ranks (Promotion is ceremonial rather than meritorious), and eventually heading these organizations.

This is precisely why this nation may never see true development... The ROT is foundational and deeply rooted.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Adeniranloye(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
This is true.

I was watching a National Assembly session on FB this morning when the house committee interviewed and interrogate a man that bring it to the notice of the amount he paid before he was able to get a JOB and the FCC chairperson was saying they employment letter they carry is not genuine.

The man boldly said he didn't regret paying to buy the job since if you don't know someone in higher places you can't get federal job out there.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by LLSAINT(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Applied 9 times? Did I hear that correctly
How old were you when you first applied? and they still admitted you?
You sef also had a godfather and maybe he fell out with the powers that be.
Anyway sha, this is the country of your dreams

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Connection, No FG Job by wittywriter: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Lolz
That's as a result of the number one cancer-worm >>>>Nepotism<<<< eating up Nigeria.

Wittyness
Re: No Connection, No FG Job by Evergreen4(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Are you just finding out. This has been the norm for a long time now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment Of 2000 New Staff / 6 Types Of People Job Seekers Must Run Away From / Forum Guidelines & Valuable Information for Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.