Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82448 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by CSTRR: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Age is just a number oo....

Check my signature and profile for my work
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Every woman is targeting 2billion body count her lifetime. Very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
White people

*facepalm*

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pete... I thought nah our Pete edochie ooo

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Jlow2: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
God1000:
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty
she fine before? Na fame she get.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by GoldenSpec: 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hiss!
I was expecting to see Pete Edochie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
AfroKnight:
So this Kim babe senior me well well?

Magno liaa how you dey?

Why you dey tok am like say you no know before? You thought you were older than her?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin, and Kanye West still dey call this woman his wife, Kim has moved on, Ye too should move

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Dabliss02(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
This guy look older than 28yrs oo
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
staga:
This is a joke. She is into black guys. Check her history.

Pete isn't white
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by SATANlST: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
kmcutez:

Too bad you need the dominant genes and the “dirty” melanin of the black man to keep your race going.
SHUT UP. THE AVERAGE BLACK NAIJA GIRL PUSSY SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN OKPORKO

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
j3r3myk3n:
Can this be true?

Wetin you wan do?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
j3r3myk3n:
Can this be true?
yeah it's true
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by AfroKnight: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why you dey tok am like say you no know before? You thought you were older than her?

Lol. I never knew her age before now. Always thought she was younger. She really looks good for her age. I guess I was carried away by her body. Enhanced though, it’s so appealing.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Femeto: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin Ashawo woman.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
She has been married and divorced for three times and now in a relationship with four kids?
Damn!
Relationship is not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Badonasty:
This babe is just too flirt...she no fit do without man

Shey her ToTo , na for decoration? She need all the dicks ,she could receive .....

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by iindiee: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
A big congratulations
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by geechy: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Use geechy

@op,,,

So Kim cannot be using her s3x toys ?

After 1 motivator will be encouraging our gals here to use their toys, because men are dirt, men are scum...bla.h blah blah

Kim wants the real deal, she's tired of her toys.

Age sha na number, 28 = 41

Where are the sugar mummies... Locate me in Jesus name,

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
seanwilliam:
This guy tall o

Kim is quite short though...just 5ft2.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let me ask tiwa savage what she thinks about it first?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
God forbid that I donate my dick to an evening newspaper with no single oil in her pussy.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
ruggedtimi:
The family Sabi date weird guys

Lol
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonexisting:
God forbid that I donate my dick to an evening newspaper with no single oil in her pussy.
You wey be say na on top am you go die put dey ask for jara
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
CSTRR:

That lady with her innocent looking face and voice, you would think she doesn't know what pricckkk looks like.

Yeye girl.
This person you are calling yeye girl is married oo
Hope you know
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
these white people Sha
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
staga:
This is a joke. She is into black guys. Check her history.

She has dated white guys too...she even married a white guy once. What she really is into is big gbola, which black guys have naturally, when compared to white guys. But if she sees a white guy with big gbola, she will date him...that's why she is dating this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na so dem dey do for their family

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonexisting:

Thank God you know it is a donation, not her desire. So chill, you are not even noticed.wink

7 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
CSTRR:

That lady with her innocent looking face and voice, you would think she doesn't know what pricckkk looks like.

Yeye girl.
Lol. So true
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Mancrossfire: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Read the guy has big gbola and all those female celebrities are just flocking after him. Lol

White women doesn't consider gbola in relationship....that one is for African women overstretched puna whose wall can't hold the head of a baby.
Do you ever wonder why billionaires date under 25?
Do you ever wonder why big girls are faking tight puna with vagina tightening creams?
Even African men with their big gbola and small brains don't doesn't enjoy a loose puna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.