Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82450 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by robortonia: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Hear say the guy pete gbola na combo..ammo..glock all put together

BIG DICK ENERGY...BDE
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by AfroKnight: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Really? You didn't know her age all this time? So you don't actually Keep Up with The Kardashians?

Don't worry. I'll enhance my body too like that for your viewing pleasure; you won't have to be looking out. grin And I was going to post one audio like that, declaring my love for you, cry I don't know why it's not going. I'll keep trying.

Oh and I'm fine. smiley I just finished playing 'psychologist' to a friend, and I ended up making myself feel good as well.

How are you, too?

I’m fine. grin

Do big yansh. Not too big though. Make you no wound person.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by QuietHammer(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Badonasty:
This babe is just too flirt...she no fit do without man
This makes no sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nyanabo(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2021
She could of done better. Of all men A curtex wearing man undecided undecided

Maybe she is after her own share of BDE.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by billyG(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2021
For Pete sake.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by enemmo(f): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:
I recently found out that I’m taller than Kim. And I’m a small woman. The internet is really strange .

She's 5 ft 1 or 5 ft 2 inches max
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2021
visijo:
White girls: He dumped me�

Naija girls: New me, New life, Iron lady, team Jesus��

I swear grin grin grin
Awon team Jesus baby cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
[One motivational quote to keep you strong....... Nigeria will be a better nation soon ;Dquote author=yeman2012 post=107870423]Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry[/quote]
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Thunderfayayou: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Let her have fun abeg. Not like she's looking to marry him. It is just for nacks and she deserves all the nacks she can get right now.

But if she's a Nigerian or african woman would you have comfortably said this same thing?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Ubongslim: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2021
diz white folks no allow mk marriage get value again after divorce u r posting pics with 28 yr old guy wen she d 44.naija celebrities go follow copy
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Don't forget that, with plastic surgery the Kardashians won't grow old
God1000:
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Adonispco: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Women and their insatiable desire for big strong phallus.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by moorevic(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2021
This one resemble drug addict

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Stylishdebby(f): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2021
He doesn't look 28
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by LiberatedGirl: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Go Kim, Go Kim , Go, say Go Kim Go Kim Go. Dancing.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by AmuRubber(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
CSTRR:

Like August Alsina a 26 year old that bleeped a 48 year old sex goddess in Jada pinkett.

Take note, August Alsina never bleeped Jada Pinkett, they only had an entanglement.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by knightphoenix: 9:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Women funny Sha, see who person leave Kanye West for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Ishilove:

So you can fit into my handbag? cheesy tongue
that’s why I’ve been asking you to take me with you wherever you go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Myself2(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Let her have fun abeg. Not like she's looking to marry him. It is just for nacks and she deserves all the nacks she can get right now.

She deserves all the knacks ?

OMG, wetin Musa no go see for gate ?
Wetin Chukwudi no go see for shop?
Wetin Myself2 no go hear for nairaland?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
This cum factory?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Orpe7(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Former Olosho dating a former Crack head
What are the odds
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by bewla(m): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Happinesswithin:
Ok
Just because his tall and does it harder

Abi waiting be this

Nonsense
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by TheAlchemist: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Kim aging gracefully... only Kim knows what she wants.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:
I recently found out that I’m taller than Kim. And I’m a small woman. The internet is really strange .

Kim is short na. Very short.
Same with Nicki Minaj. It is heels and angles making them look average. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Iamnorth: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Show Biz! Making a life off entertainment
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Kim is short na. Very short.
Same with Nicki Minaj. It is heels and angles making them look average. cheesy
I never knew that.
Now I have hope

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank God you know it is a donation, not her desire. So chill, you are not even noticed.wink
Who wanted you to?

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who wanted you to?

Not me, Kim. You do a good job noticing me and it is fine by me. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by merits(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
God1000:
41-28, the age difference is much, love they say is blind, but I cannot date or marry a lady that has enjoyed all her life to the fullest while I'm still young! I know some feminists won't be happy about it. shocked

Kim is gradually losing her beauty
sure beauty must fade away,nothing last forever.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Not me, Kim. You do a good job noticing me and it is fine by me. kiss
Hey, get yourself a Love Machine or go fucck someone and rest if you're on heat. I don't notice vaginarians, I fucck them but only the ones appealing to my eyes. So you see dear pussyholder, I can't notice you.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonexisting:
Hey, get yourself a Love Machine or go fucck someone and rest if you're on heat. I don't notice vaginarians, I fucck them but only the ones appealing to my eyes. So you see dear pussyholder, I can't notice you.

You are trying so hard to show you are tough, that itself is a sign of some deficiency. So just chill. The alfaness should be seamless. wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying so hard to show you are tough, that itself is a sign of some deficiency. So just chill. The alfaness should be seamless. wink
Show that I'm tough and alpha so I can win trophy? sad How and why should I show the toughness and alphaness to you vaginarians when I don't give a fucck. I'll rather go tough on my lighter for taking time to light my weed instead. Babygirl free me, your boyfriend needs your time not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.