Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) (82468 Views)

Revealed! Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Officially Dating / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) / Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonexisting:
Show that I'm tough and alpha so I can win trophy? sad How and why should I show the toughness and alphaness to you vaginarians when I don't give a fucck. I'll rather go tough on my lighter for taking time to light my weed instead. Babygirl free me, your boyfriend needs your time not me.

Pele. Wipe you tears. You don’t need my time but you carry my bra size for head. I wonder what would happen if you need my time. You go use 25l jerry can dey fetch water come for me. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Pele. Wipe you tears. You don’t need my time but you carry my bra size for head. I wonder what would happen if you need my time. You go use 25l jerry can dey fetch water come for me. grin
I was not even serious about the bra size. So you really mean that is the size you wear and you are even making noise about it? How does your boyfriend handle your agbalumo breast? With his little finger I guess. I pity him. He must be really fantasizing about the day he will get to handle an adult's breast.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonexisting:
I was not even serious about the bra size. So you really mean that is the size you wear and you are even making noise about it? How does your boyfriend handle your agbalumo breast? With his little finger I guess. I pity him. He must be really fantasizing about the day he will get to handle an adult's breast.

You’ll be fine my dear. Obsession is dangerous, but give yourself time. kiss

6 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
pocohantas:

You’ll be fine my dear. Obsession is dangerous, but give yourself time. kiss
I am already, babygirl. Now let me crawl back before your boyfriend bans me again as usual.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by chukwugoziegi: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Flier:
I really hope Kim hasn’t become a drug addict
This kind of men only get their girl addicted to drugs

Kris Jenner will rather die 500 times than allow that happen. The Kardashian women are smart, business oriented and Straight.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by chukwugoziegi: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

But if she's a Nigerian or african woman would you have comfortably said this same thing?

Yes! She's been married three times, it didn't work, should she kill herself? No!

Her ex-husband already moved on to someone else. Let her move on too. What is good for the goose.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Boniwhite: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
My dream is to Bleep kim kardashia someday!!
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Lokojatoofar: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
yeman2012:
Dis guy go saybe handle dat place very well grin ..anyway that's there enjoyment cheesy abeg who get motivational quote make him send to me make I take hold body ..buhari want use price of tins finish me here cry

Motivational Quote
If Buhari regime no kill you since; my brother, na sure sign say baba God love you grin
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
The age difference, though. Anyhoozle, she has the mixed kids she has always wanted and I doubt she's looking to get married again. She's free to date whoever she wants now, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
The age difference, though. Anyhoozle, she has the mixed kids she has always wanted and I doubt she's looking to get married again. She's free to date whoever she wants now, I guess.
But don't you think she should be wary of these kind of boizs that use and move on!

I.remember Jenifer Lopez used to dig this type of boizs but after sometime she just went quiet.and less stress.same thing with rihana
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lw5g23Qx8c
#bbnaija Whitemoney Saskay Emmanuel Liquorose Nini Angel - Pepsi Naija
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by God1000(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Divoc19:
Don't forget that, with plastic surgery the Kardashians won't grow old
But you can only cheat nature for awhile.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Coolgent(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
This old man is 28 years?
But he looks 45

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This cum factory?

Kim Kardashian is a cum factory? Abi you're referring to the guy?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Kim Kardashian is a cum factory? Abi you're referring to the guy?

The guy.

He is the factory. Kim is so clean compared to him.

There's nobody he hasn't dated despite looking like a druggie. And he's always in a relationship. How does he do it?

One really has to believe his D is all that, because the class of women he gets while looking like that is something short of the red sea parting. Hopefully not pity dating him.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
baralatie:

But don't you think she should be wary of these kind of boizs that use and move on!

I.remember Jenifer Lopez used to dig this type of boizs but after sometime she just went quiet.and less stress.same thing with rihana

Hasn't she only ever been hooked on Ben Affleck? The rest were just fillers.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The guy.

There's nobody he hasn't dated despite looking like a druggie. And he's always in a relationship. How does he do it?

One really has to believe his D is all that, because the class of women he gets while looking like that is something short of the red sea parting. Hopefully not pity dating him.

Wawu. This can be the only reason with all you've said here. I had no idea.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wawu. This can be the only reason with all you've said here. I had no idea.

Or maybe he's actually really SNL funny funny. But that can't be it.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The guy.

I wouldn't necessary consider her clean. She has had more relationships than he has and was also married twice before marrying Kanye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I wouldn't necessary consider her clean. She has had more relationships than he has and was also married twice before marrying Kanye.

She has had more relationships than him? Is it Pete Davidson we are talking about? He's always in a relationship with a high profile woman. Wish he would consider men, too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

She has had more relationships than him? Is it Pete Davidson we are talking about? He's always in a relationship with a high profile woman. Wish he would consider men, too.
Yes
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Michaelfucker(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
OriOko88:

Lol.she's not really white like a typical erupoean or american. Shes more of latino or caribean sef undecided
Where did I say she was white?
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 24, 2021
But these Americans (including those who grew up there) can be very shameless in their tidings. They know they'll always have those people who'll support their actions.
Re: Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) by prince049(m): 12:31am On Nov 26, 2021
adonis89:
Na dem know wetin dem see for this woman body. Fine she no even near Alicia keys sef

You get eyes bro. I've noticed Alicia keys beauty since I started looking at women way back in sec school. She and Megan good. Even now that keys don't use make up she's still finer than Kim to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.