Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido (61330 Views)

Mr Ibu Patience Ozokwor Join Peter Obi 40 Million Donation / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Mamba999(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obo
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by 09085607453king: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
We need more 2million to make it 7 million per state

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
sleekman:

May God embarrass you on your wedding day the same way you've destroyed English.
Mr English prof I have seen where your English has taken you to. SMH.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by RIDOO: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is worthy of emulation man..keep it up.

Between the way Davido feyin ee these days since his teeth whitening should have attracted the attention of close up or the likes.

Abi them no see ni?Abeg shine ur eyes o.
Na the toothpaste wey Davido dey use we wan dey use now o.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Starz825(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Poorboy:
grin grin grin, obo you said 201 million was donated if you add 50 million it should be 251 million.

Davido you're owing the orphanage 1 million. tongue

May I help count the money abeg, now na public money no be your own, try balance am. grin grin angry angry
Check the balance well...he is owning the orphanage 493k...
Wema na weyrey na Dem commot the money...Dem fit say na for account maintenance fees...
Acct wey Dem just open...very crazy bank

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Krismas(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Niece:
David Adeleke known famously as Davido had promised that the donations made birthday friends and fans towards his birthday was going to be donated to orphanage homes across Nigeria.

The singer also promised to add his own personal fifty million naira to the donations.

WonderTV Media gathered that the singer has redeemed his promise by adding the sum of fifty million naira to the donations.

The singer who disclosed this on his Instagram page posted a screenshot of the bank transaction where he added the fifty million naira (N50,000,000).

The screenshot was posted with the writeup
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWlBNLxrhZF/?utm_medium=copy_link
grin Meanwhile Biz Wiz has just made another star. Rapper Ahmed. After instant N10million dash and automatic scholarship for life. Now who is the real G.O.A.T?

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Starz825(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
onedayatime:
But the account is RESTRICTED
Dem don block am na ...
Na new account...he gats go upgrade am with him NIN
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Triciayeg: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
God1000:
I admire him for his wisdom and kindness, but what about someone like me that renders unsolicited help without anybody hearing it.
My unstinting gestures and beneficence/munificence everyday is far more than what David did just in one day.
My God that sees in the secret will surely reward you in the open���
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
ensamy:
He should have celebrated his birthday with orphans in Nigeria we would know he started the donation from there instead of Dubai with Rich men.
Anyway Davido has done marvelously well for the donations.
why is Nigerians never satisfied, he gave 250M and you are still saying he should celebrate his birthday with orphans like the money wasn't enough
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

May God punish every man that embarrasses a lady with marriage promise.

Back to the topic:

Davido our 21st century Pharisee

how do u fell after posting all this rubbish undecided
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
A king i stan
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by God1000(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Triciayeg:

My God that sees in the secret will surely reward you in the open���

Thanks bro, I believe so
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Jiokejohn: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good stuff Davido! This your gesture will definitely put smiles on the face on a whole lot of kids. There is definitely no way you can Escape the Blessings of GOD.

But do not neglect the Needful! Your soul in Eternity is so Important. There is Need for you to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and Completely do away with every works.

In concurrence with you, Davido has done what most of men in suits hardly do.

'Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me'.

He has genuinely paid his TITHE. And surpass it. 'Deuteronomy 14 : 22 - 29' (emphasis on verse 29). I wonder why most men in suits hardly read this Biblical quotation. They always dwell on 'Malachi 3 : 10' and ignore the source or details.

Bible always emphasize that we should remember the poor in our midst.

Not acquisition of private jets and building of schools that are out of reach of the poor the Bible severally admonished us to remember.

Davido! I salute you!

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Victor1883(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Since you did not have the intention of marrying Chioma, why took your people to her family and embarrassed her?

Back to the topic:

Celebrate good gestures, he had to make his own donations because he have already promised to, you will still be among people watching to see if he will donate the money or not so that you can also criticize him.but as e be nw your opinion no count sef.

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by seyz91(m): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy
Poorboy:
grin grin grin, obo you said 201 million was donated if you add 50 million it should be 251 million.

May I help count the money abeg, now na public money no be your own, try balance am. grin grin angry angry
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
awesonjr:

how do u fell after posting all this rubbish undecided
I don't fall. Boss ladies stand on their feet.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by thekingofafrica: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

asinwin.. hater Oshi, if he made the donation private, nah people like you go call am audio donation, ashigbe Omo ward
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

shatap dia! Hypocrite, self entitled farm tool quoting bible undecided In lagbaja voice,"Nothing For You

The future will always be one farm implement female.. undecided
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by beejay85: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
onedayatime:
But the account is RESTRICTED
Provide necessary documents and it LL be lifted....shikena
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by FirstbornWds: 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

Did Chioma appoint you to cry on her behalf?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Basicend: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

God bless you. All these things are not necessary in my opinion. The guy is too spontaneous, childish and fake for.me.

He is displaying his arrogance as usual and it irritates for me.

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Peppysco: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good stuff Davido! This your gesture will definitely put smiles on the face on a whole lot of kids. There is definitely no way you can Escape the Blessings of GOD.

But do not neglect the Needful! Your soul in Eternity is so Important. There is Need for you to Genuiely Surrender to JESUS Christ and Completely do away with every works.

Liar, direct that your preaching to your fraudulent G.O's.
People donated money to Davido to clear his Rolce Royce, he instead gave all the money out plus his personal money to charity. Your G.O's and pastors collect tithes and offerings plus many other donations from members only to use them to buy Rolce Royce. Now tell me, who needs that your misdirected preaching, Davido or your scam artists?
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by lacade(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Madam Judge,

Paining you more than you can Chioma's family, it is obvious who the pharisee is.

Madam righteousness,...he that had no sin, should cast the 1st stone....

FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

Back to the topic:

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Basicend post=107873005][/quote]There are a lot of people who have helped the needy and no one hears it.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by bleskid: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
nawaoo
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by omooba969(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nonsense

May God punish every woman that embarrasses a man with marriage promise.

Davido our 21st century Philanthropist

Big Amen! grin
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mamba999:
Obo
no Yoruba word for pvssy be dat abi you mean another thing undecided undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jimbadly:

You mean 15k?
i knw what I typed bro
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by GoldenSpec: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Bank charges i think grin
Poorboy:

Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by smartasuen(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Which is what?

Which could be anything, the important thing is that it brings some calm to their pensiveness.
Re: My N50 Million Donation Has Been Added – Davido by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Davido get money small pass me sha at the moment. I will surely bounce back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Hobbit Bilbo Baggins Dies Of Parkinson's Disease At 88 (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: "I Almost Slept With Michael Dapaah "Big Shaq"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.