Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,468 members, 7,958,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos (13866 Views)

Sallah: Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets / Cement Price Soar In South East / Benin Republic Traders Lament As Nigeria Closes Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by Swinger60(f): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
updatechange:
No offense, buhari is a nincompoop. He kept making policies that are miserable to logical human beings...
How can you close the southern border while insurgency in the north will not allow farmers to farm and cultivate to the market at the same time hiked the dollars for importers.
Now he is committed to end importation of wheat mind you insurgency is growing rapidly under this government.
Which means there will be no more #100 bread, and the cheapest will be #200, thesame with the likes of noodles, pastas, spaghetti will all rise astronomically.
what you summed up is just the problem. I wonder what kind of people are in his cabinet sef.
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by ThugBoy(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Hunger don dey make those APC Miscreants dey eat snake and monitor lizard
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by seyz91(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Me too use to wonder how people surviving this hardship oo
dasparrow:
I wonder how people are surviving. I used to remember when a crate of eggs was 500 Naira.
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2021
You didn't need to start with "no offense"

Everything you said about him is true
updatechange:
No offense, buhari is a nincompoop. He kept making policies that are miserable to logical human beings...
How can you close the southern border while insurgency in the north will not allow farmers to farm and cultivate to the market at the same time hiked the dollars for importers.
Now he is committed to end importation of wheat mind you insurgency is growing rapidly under this government.
Which means there will be no more #100 bread, and the cheapest will be #200, thesame with the likes of noodles, pastas, spaghetti will all rise astronomically.
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by pacespot(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bring down the prices of those foods and watch them vanish in a few minutes. You increase the prices of your foods and still complaining of not selling The forces of demand and supply might come to play to push down the price soon.
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by chinedu234(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
The question is where does NBS derive it's wonderful statistics from?
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by Hkff: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Then reduce price
Re: Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
updatechange:
True sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Sinks To 378/dollar As Analysts Expect MPC Action / Why A Strengthening Dollar Is Bad For The World Economy / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.