Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife (27725 Views)

For Those Familiar With Abuja, Can You Tell Us Which Expressway Is This: Photo / Why Do Government Start Negotiation With Shia After Igbo Protest ? / Atiku And Peter Obi Should Reach Out To Nnamdi Kanu. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by dallasi: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

AfonjaConehead:

criminal & forger
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by egunna(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/kanu-what-those-familiar-with-buhari-told-us-after-igbo-elders-meeting-ezeife/
don't come and be shouting separation of powers or checks and balances later ooo.since u are encouraging the president to put pressure on the judiciary.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by nnamdi640: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
shigishege:
So you guys can beg jubril?? I think you people said buhari is dead and he is not your president?? Upon a your bragging so you people can come and bow to beg Buhari??
How many people do you see beginning? You better keep quiet rather than displaying foolishness.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Poleski: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
shigishege:
So you guys can beg jubril?? I think you people said buhari is dead and he is not your president?? Upon a your bragging so you people can come and bow to beg Buhari??

I hate to see cretin rabble-rousers like you intentionally trying to cause ethnic problems! You see how you ignorantly brushed all Igbos into one category?

Would that be fair if I claimed your whole family was suffering from acute mental problems because of your insanity? I'm sure you won't appreciate it.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Ovamboland(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2021
shigishege:

They are begging Jubril El Sudani, Buhari is not there.

They still need one more trip to Sudan to beg Jubrils family

1 Like

Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by Ovamboland(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
mmanwuijele:

So many people don't get this bro. I don't fully blame them. Many Nigerians are blind to reality.

The Sovereign State whose Immigration stamp is the last on MNK's passport has LITERALLY said officially that he was not extradited and that Nigeria acted alone. Do people know how my laws Nigeria hastily broke? I wish his case went ahead on the 10th. Its funny how they looked for any reason to adjourn it. Lmao

I still stand on my previous point that their plan was to kill him in Kenya and then flee. They failed at that and then panicked. God dey!

Kanu is a fugitive from the law and has been implicated in terrorist activities. Did USA apply to Pakistan for extradition of Osama? They simply went in to another country to eliminate him. Let USA come and give us lecture on human rights, and due process.

You people really hate Kanu and are further complicating his predicament with your childish statements putting forlon hope on international law hardly enforced. Your elders are doing the only wise thing left but inexperienced youths are beating empty chest.

Shey you see how they sanctioned Israel for kidnapping Adolf Eichmann a Nazi SS boss and not applying to Argentina for extradition? He was later tried and hanged in Israel for his crimes. USA UK Germany and UN did nothing.

You need to read wide to broaden your horizon. One of the laws guiding a terrorist is never to get caught. Once caught his human rights is hardly a consideration, nobody except his supporters care, that's why UK is saying nothing about how he was arrested, for all you care MI5 and Mossad might be involved in his rendition.
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by mmanwuijele: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2021
Ovamboland:

[s]Kanu is a fugitive from the law and has been implicated in terrorist activities. Did USA apply to Pakistan for extradition of Osama? They simply went in to another country to eliminate him. Let USA come and give us lecture on human rights, and due process.

You people really hate Kanu and are further complicating his predicament with your childish statements putting forlon hope on international law hardly enforced. Your elders are doing the only wise thing left but inexperienced youths are beating empty chest.

Shey you see how they sanctioned Israel for kidnapping Adolf Eichmann a Nazi SS boss and not applying to Argentina for extradition? He was later tried and hanged in Israel for his crimes. USA UK Germany and UN did nothing.

You need to read wide to broaden your horizon. One of the laws guiding a terrorist is never to get caught. Once caught his human rights is hardly a consideration, nobody except his supporters care, that's why UK is saying nothing about how he was arrested, for all you care MI5 and Mossad might be involved in his rendition.[/s]

Terrorist? Lol

Try him then. Bring him to court and try him!
Re: Kanu: What Those Familiar With Buhar Told Us After Igbo Elders’ Meeting – Ezeife by FamTomx2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lol, whether you like it or not, it's a Divine thing, NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE INTO 5 DIFFERENT NATIONS so mr man, stop killing yourself and all you'll ask from your G-d is to keep you alive and see it come to pass. Ive said it before and I won't be afraid to say it again with my full chest.

Lol. Read the above and keep it at the back of your left hand.

Dysfunctional brain on it again, better to ignore your foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Campaigns In Eket (Photos) / BREAKING: Shehu Sani Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Arrest / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.