Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face (39357 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Barims(m): 2:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ojb194616: 3:36am On Nov 23, 2021
It's beautiful. I actually see no disorder. I only see a calm soul feeling insecure.

381 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by brosom(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Looking for problem where there's not.

It's normal and will go on it own, don't apply things that might worsen it.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by vikgreen01(m): 3:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Where is the disorder.!!! Some of u go just Dey misuse words.

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ssoil(f): 4:16am On Nov 23, 2021
you look cute smiley

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Techibi6777: 4:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Where is it?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2021

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by slimjohn2k5: 4:52am On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Start using Tretinoin (Retin A) at nighttime. Start with the lowest dose: 0.05% and use only a pea-sized amount on your whole face. In the mornings/before you head out, use an SPF or a face moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.
For what?
What about the side effects
Better leave your face to heal itself

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by femi4: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house
Don't use anything artificial, apply shear butter and everything will rhyme

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by czarr(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Abeg gattat!
You no even get issue...stop looking at girls on social media with all filters and makeup, some of them skin bad pass your own, you no even get skin issue.

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Boogyman557: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by TeeGentle(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2021
Go to the nearest pharmacist

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Truvelisback(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Nawa for ur medical grammar ooo. Are u sure it's not as a result of the cream u use?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by anthonyuncle(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2021
attention seeking don get new styles

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Truvelisback(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2021
vikgreen01:
Where is the disorder.!!! Some of u go just Dey misuse words.
When she mentioned disorder, i was even thinking she had a swollen face, lol. If she see disorder, na that time she go know say her face dey in order.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by revived: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Walahi baby girl you fine

My eyes no see anything
Those your specs fit empty my wallet

MODIFIED: had a break from work to see some person quoting me grin
Haaa omooooooooo una no get job ooo grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by samuel051: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2021
Holy gram
Its same thing on my duck fowls face
Wtf woman..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2021

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by slimjohn2k5: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
What side effects? I'm sure you've never heard of it before or seen one in your life to be running your mouth like a loose parrot. Retin-A/Tretinoin can treat many skin conditions and hyperpigmentation is one of them. Other than a little peeling of the skin (it speeds up collagen production of the skin, which means the foremost layer of the skin is gradually peeled off while new skin resurfaces) and accompanying dryness, it has no major side effects. I've used it for years and still do (not for hyperpigmentation or any skin condition), as it's golden for having and maintaining beautiful skin. It can be used for these purposes alone. I have NEVER had any side effects apart from those two. Personally, I don't even consider them side effects because they're no issue for me. Some people may get excessive peeling and [b]other side effects like redness [/b]if they're slapping it on their skin, thinking they need to use a lot, which can be counterproductive. With the lowest dose and even the highest, it can take at least six weeks to start seeing a difference in the skin, as it's not an overnight miracle. It takes its time to regenerate the skin but it's so worth it once the patience is exercised. A lot of people actually give up during this time because they think it's not doing anything for them, when it is and can do wonders for their skin. If I throw away all my skincare products (which I won't do, ha!) and have just Retin-A/Tretinoin and my favorite SPF moisturizer, I'm good. It's that amazing.

Learn not to run your mouth when you're ignorant about a subject.

I didn't read your whole response before seeing side effects b grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Innobee99(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Be giving names of diseases that doesn't exist in ur body.

U hear?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Pinkzebra: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
What side effects? I'm sure you've never heard of it before or seen one in your life to be running your mouth like a loose parrot. Retin-A/Tretinoin can treat many skin conditions and hyperpigmentation is one of them. Other than a little peeling of the skin (it speeds up collagen production of the skin, which means the foremost layer of the skin is gradually peeled off while new skin resurfaces) and accompanying dryness, it has no major side effects. I've used it for years and still do (not for hyperpigmentation or any skin condition), as it's golden for having and maintaining beautiful skin. It can be used for these purposes alone. I have NEVER had any side effects apart from those two. Personally, I don't even consider them side effects because they're no issue for me. Some people may get excessive peeling and other side effects like redness if they're slapping it on their skin, thinking they need to use a lot, which can be counterproductive. With the lowest dose and even the highest, it can take at least six weeks to start seeing a difference in the skin, as it's not an overnight miracle. It takes its time to regenerate the skin but it's so worth it once the patience is exercised. A lot of people actually give up during this time because they think it's not doing anything for them, when it is and can do wonders for their skin. If I throw away all my skincare products (which I won't do, ha!) and have just Retin-A/Tretinoin and my favorite SPF moisturizer, I'm good. It's that amazing.

Learn not to run your mouth when you're ignorant about a subject.

Please where can I get this Retin A/Tretinoin? I have good SPF moisturizer though
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by vikgreen01(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
When she mentioned disorder, i was even thinking she had a swollen face, lol. If she see disorder, that time she go know say her face dey in order.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by merits(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2021
get some spam from your man and rob it on your face two times a day cool thank me later.it works faster.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by HEBEI: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Oyiboman69: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Attention seeker...

22 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Onyenna(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Disorder kwa!?

Bawo!?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by nonut: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Op, Just say you want us to see your face.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by godisshit(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
I think it would be better off if you consulted your dermatologist. A trained practitioner would be more helpful than a nairaland forum.

Barims:
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Warm Water and salt twice daily.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by MrBanner(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Where is the disorder?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by justking(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Let me teach you a profitable business that let's you work from home and pays you every Friday.

Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Pregnant Akwa Ibom Girl To Undergo Caesarean Operation (Photos) / 36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.