Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face (39374 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by ignis: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Pray about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by mainman7(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Hh
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Get treatments from a dermatologist. And please don't turn to bleaching products. They are capable of transforming you to a light in complexion masquerade. Many are deceived into using them. If there is no solution don't disturb it
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by ceematics: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Too much intake of dirty rotten sperm see the aftermath,my dear go and download filter app that's the only solution

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by baike: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Na normal thing nh shocked shocked
Na this one you dey call disorder cry cry
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by DroppingLiquid: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

Cum/semen. Be rubbing at that spot alone. Make sure your bf is eating a lot of fruits.

Or use the honey and lemon approach. Mix both and apply to the particular area for 3 to 4 minutes and wash off. Do it daily.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by 1stKingharry: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
It's not a problem.

May be you should see this

flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDruGM4QVx0[/flash
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by rhythyson: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
You take another picture i see nothing here
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by airsaylongcome: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Start using Tretinoin (Retin A) at nighttime. Start with the lowest dose: 0.05% and use only a pea-sized amount on your whole face. In the mornings/before you head out, use an SPF or a face moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.

You don't do this! Don't start throwing around names of drugs that should only be prescribed by a Doc. OP just has a tiny dot of pimple that she picked which caused the hyperpigmentatio

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by olu77(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol you are always trying to get rid of one thing or the other...look at your cute eye

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by rastaLivity: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Sarrybr:
smiley
send some codes to your parents, stop being a bastard
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by bewla(m): 11:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Ojb194616:
It's beautiful. I actually see no disorder. I only see a calm soul feeling insecure.
Oko omo ge
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by mmadu4: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
A kiss on the cheek . Will solve your problem baby
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Onuigbo59(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
vikgreen01:
Where is the disorder.!!! Some of u go just Dey misuse words.

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Lewisdinho(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Op you need to FAST. With Authophagy fasting for 18hrs with carrot/ Cucumber infused water it will clear off
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:

Hey beautiful, ur okay the way u are. Leave it, it will go on its own.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by kay29000(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2021
Truvelisback:
When she mentioned disorder, i was even thinking she had a swollen face, lol. If she see disorder, that time she go know say her face dey in order.

Hahaha
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by PennywysCares(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
visit ur doctor, surgery is needed
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by incogni2o: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Start using Tretinoin (Retin A) at nighttime. Start with the lowest dose: 0.05% and use only a pea-sized amount on your whole face. In the mornings/before you head out, use an SPF or a face moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.

They don start grin

Please don't begin a journey of no return

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by ceematics: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2021
merits:
get some spam from your man and rob it on your face two times a day cool thank me later.it works faster.
She was not informed grin let her man give her cumshots on her face twice a day and he must be on good diet too lots of cucumber and banana so it will be thick.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Stanweezy(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Black is beautiful
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Emma1Oj(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Very wicked face
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Laggafin: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Foolish girl seeking attention.. I wish u truely had a disorder in ur face so u learn to situate words in context

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by lexy2014: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

Hey beautiful, ur okay the way u are. Leave it, it will go on its own.

This is d problem. When u people start all this excessive and unnecessary flattering, why wouldn't they now start being delusional about facial disorder that doesn't exist?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by micxwell(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Where's the disorder? Your face is good but I guess you want more undecided
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
So you're a female?

All I can see here is panda eyes.
You're only suffering from uneven skin tone.

Good luck on your search for a remedy.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by GoldenSpec: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Apply Orangutan poo to it. Thanks me later! grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by redcliff: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:

use puretropix scar and blemish. its expensive but it does the job it should do.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by formular760: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:

Sister have you ever been fvcked hardcore?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by adespy(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Go to a good pharmacy that knows what they are doing, not a chemist mistaken for a pharmacy ooo, you will get your Retina A there, they might also want to give you Dalatin-C but stick to what you are there for... Use as instructed, just little, wash your face before use
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2021
When last did u swallow cum?? ....think you're missing that and it may be the cause.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.