Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face (39417 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Savi78(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

Which disorder?
Babe u fine already.
Just b positive.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by stuffs4me(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

Where is the disorder.. Don't go and use your hand to destroy your face.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
So beautiful
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ssoil(f): 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARE YOU A LESBO
Are you? wink
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chartey:

I don't understand. This one that people are giving this advice, is it that people get these medicines without a doctor's prescription? You don't know things you put on your skin affect all of your body? Stop giving risky advice. That's how you'll let someone give birth to deformed child because they saw your nairaland post and used a retinoid without knowing the implications.
Ok sir.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Attackerokenwa: 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Come let me pour my sperm on it will go before 2weeks
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nosagodsonworld: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yes, it can be cleared off permanently. You can DM.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by faithfull18(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Tretinion 0.005 gel or .1 with azelaic acid gel.
Pea-size amount for a start.
Follow Ritaspeaksskin /Rita speaks skin on YouTube.
You'll get a breakdown on how to go about it.
I have to warn that your skin will peel (purge) before it starts to get better.
Ensure you hydrate well and use a good moisturizer.
You can also use Cerave SA foaming cleanser to wash your face or any good retin-A soap.
Are you a dermatologist?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Johel(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:

Continuous use of original honey will clear that and leave your face spotless...Na pimples wey u destroy because Uno allow am ripe before u burst am...lol
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Feelings79: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
I see beauty rather.My kind of skin:surple and velvety
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Legendoo: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Go get vitamin c suspension by ordinary.

Combine it with niacinamide, arbutin and hydraluronic acid .

Use the first in the evening and the later combo during day.

Thank me later.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by naikeboy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Miss your boyfriend sperm in your cream and be robbing it, it will clear off in no time
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by EmekaBlue(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
mmadu4:
A kiss on the cheek . Will solve your problem baby
grin ashawo man
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by superCleanworks(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ojb194616:
It's beautiful. I actually see no disorder. I only see a calm soul feeling insecure.

The way you guys have abused and rubbished this word. Na wah
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by SportsHD: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tannhauser:
angry

This is how you start....now you are the one proclaiming your willingness to spend lavishly (empty wallet) on her, when she agrees and starts making monetary demands you will still be the one to talk trash about "Nigerian girls"...

You young f**ls are just so annoying.
Is it your money? And, don't think every woman is alike
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Wchris(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
U wor take style showcase your face for me abi. I can't find the face disorder you are talking about, abi your camera remove am
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
vikgreen01:
Where is the disorder.!!! Some of u go just Dey misuse words.
I swear grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Hkff: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by SIRKAY98(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
where is the disorder?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by novia22(f): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make a small paste containing (1table spoon each)tumeric powder, honey, apple cider vinegar and juice from half of a lemon...
Use the paste to make a mask at night 30 mins before you take your bath. Do this every day and see your blemishes disappear...
Thank me later...
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Revolva(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
@op

What skin issue do u have..u r just worrying over nothing

If u see my face when I was in secondary school u go pity me today myface is as smooth as oil

It's just acne
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by sinola(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Shebi you have a BF, it is very simple, just extract his semen and clean your face with it first thing in the morning for 7days and you will come back and thank me later.
It works like magic.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by handsomeyitayo(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Use sulfur cream, or dermatol..

But come babe I love you lips, you have sexy lips...very succulent .. how I wish I could kiss the lipz....
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ojb194616: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
superCleanworks:

The way you guys have abused and rubbished this word. Na wah

No vex. Na u get the word. Sorry for abusing ur word.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Streetdreamx(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Na so bleaching dey start.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by apatheticme(f): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
What side effects? I'm sure you've never heard of it before or seen one in your life to be running your mouth like a loose parrot. Retin-A/Tretinoin can treat many skin conditions and hyperpigmentation is one of them. Other than a little peeling of the skin (it speeds up collagen production of the skin, which means the foremost layer of the skin is gradually peeled off while new skin resurfaces) and accompanying dryness, it has no major side effects. I've used it for years and still do (not for hyperpigmentation or any skin condition), as it's golden for having and maintaining beautiful skin. It can be used for these purposes alone. I have NEVER had any side effects apart from those two. Personally, I don't even consider them side effects because they're no issue for me. Some people may get excessive peeling and other side effects like redness if they're slapping it on their skin, thinking they need to use a lot, which can be counterproductive. With the lowest dose and even the highest, it can take at least six weeks to start seeing a difference in the skin, as it's not an overnight miracle. It takes its time to regenerate the skin but it's so worth it once the patience is exercised. A lot of people actually give up during this time because they think it's not doing anything for them, when it is and can do wonders for their skin. If I throw away all my skincare products (which I won't do, ha!) and have just Retin-A/Tretinoin and my favorite SPF moisturizer, I'm good. It's that amazing.

Learn not to run your mouth when you're ignorant about a subject.

I bet you don't know that Retinol and associated products are contraindicated in women of child bearing age due to it's teratogenic effect!!!

You might wanna slow down on your use of retinol based products!

Cheers!!!
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by lookingfly: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
foundation, sister foundation!
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Nothing is wrong with ya dear , your really beautiful and I like ya . can talk on WhatsApp.?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by seeme2(f): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't blame you at all. Shebi your mid relax na hin dey make you dey find disorder for ya face. This face wey beauriful.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by superCleanworks(m): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ojb194616:

No vex. Na u get the word. Sorry for abusing ur word.

Yes na me get all the word wey u dey use for this earth. 5000 per word or keep kwayet
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Castor oil
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ojb194616: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
superCleanworks:

Yes na me get all the word wey u dey use for this earth. 5000 per word or keep kwayet

I am so sorry sir. Please don't be offended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hotness Inside The Body / Mother Of Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagoon: "My Son Will Be Rescued Alive" / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.