Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face (39373 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? / 'Now I Can Expose My Face'; Lady Says After Removal Of Head Tumour. Graphic Pics / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Haines: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house
Lies.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by jclassiq(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't understand. What exactly is she talking about?
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by bebe2(f): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
dem don use filter rob this one of her confidence grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Use sperm n thk me later wink
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by dingbang(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
czarr:
Abeg gattat!
You no even get issue...stop looking at girls on social media with all filters and makeup, some of them skin bad pass your own, you no even get skin issue.
swears. My face is worse sef.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tretinion 0.005 gel or .1 with azelaic acid gel.
Pea-size amount for a start.
Follow Ritaspeaksskin /Rita speaks skin on YouTube.
You'll get a breakdown on how to go about it.
I have to warn that your skin will peel (purge) before it starts to get better.
Ensure you hydrate well and use a good moisturizer.
You can also use Cerave SA foaming cleanser to wash your face or any good retin-A soap.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by deepwater(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Please how can I permanently get rid of Hyperpigmentation/melasma on my face now it's spreading to my nose,, skin doctors/dermatologist please help me o brothers and sisters in the house

where is the wrong in your face?
we cant find any!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by AgentGoat: 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
I no see any abnormality fa
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by jubrilELsudan: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
RUB HOT CUM ON IT,. IT WILL CLEAR.

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Legendguy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Where's the disorder?
I didn't see anything
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by WELLINGTON01: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
revived:
Walahi baby girl you fine
My eyes no see anything Those your specs fit empty my wallet
Chronic Simp...
shiooorr, death to Simps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Aguiyimba(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rob it sp**m
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by ezekhiel(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Try to use sunscreen
Barims:
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by drdeath: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
Provided you are not on any contraceptive,get ABF-3 cream.Apply thrice daily for 1 wk.
You will be alright.It costs 300 Naira.
Good day.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
czarr:
Abeg gattat!
You no even get issue...stop looking at girls on social media with all filters and makeup, some of them skin bad pass your own, you no even get skin issue.
You're right. I have a friend who makes organic cream, soap and what have you. Mehn the last time I saw her, LOL. Her skin was the same as it was before she started making those products.
I was actually laughing because I know her whatsapp and Instagram photos are mind blowing. I never knew it was filter o.

Who e skin fine don fine except na bleaching the person wan do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Basicend: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
U mean a moderator can actually approve this for frontpage? These guys are really insane.

My pimples and bumps are even rougher than ur face and a attract so many beauties. You just childish and insecure.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Foundwealth001: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmmmm
based on experience obtained from family and friends.
You have Shingles that affect the V1, V2, V3 divisions of Trigeminal nerve on the involved areas on your face.
You must have experienced burning and painful sensation in the past.
You must have had it in the past, now recurring.
If not the above, then you got commodious with hyperpigmented residual.
If not the above, you got sebaceous cystitis.
If not the above, you must have been on a contraceptive pills that lack opposing effect of progesterone and oestrogen.
My submission
Go to a dermatologist asap or see me in bakassi peninsula for a tradomedical cure
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Chartey(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Start using Tretinoin (Retin A) at nighttime. Start with the lowest dose: 0.05% and use only a pea-sized amount on your whole face. In the mornings/before you head out, use an SPF or a face moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.

Never ever give this advice to a lady again. Leave the prescription of retinoids to doctors. There are serious implications on fertility and only a doctor should do the risk-benefit analysis before prescribing. If you're also using it without prescription, see a doctor immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Chartey(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
adespy:
Go to a good pharmacy that knows what they are doing, not a chemist mistaken for a pharmacy ooo, you will get your Retina A there, they might also want to give you Dalatin-C but stick to what you are there for... Use as instructed, just little, wash your face before use

You don't get any retinoid without a doctor's prescription, especially if you're a woman. Unless you don't value your fertility.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by HZNjnr(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
THESE SOLUTIONS WILL BE OF HELP...

1. Use a very hot knife to massage the spot daily

2. Apply aboniki and a little petrol every 6 hours

3. Don't eat or drink water for 3 days, ond the 3rd day, hit your head on the wall 6 times then repeat these words "SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME" 365 times

You will testify after all these... ☺
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by qtguru(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Start using Tretinoin (Retin A) at nighttime. Start with the lowest dose: 0.05% and use only a pea-sized amount on your whole face. In the mornings/before you head out, use an SPF or a face moisturizer with an SPF of at least 30.

I acutally heard about this, cuz my friend used to have acne but she has to pick the one for her skin from what I have been told, I bought for my madam cuz she was having spots on her face too.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by BouquiLake: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Start working out in a very good gym... Thank me later!

You can Google Benefits of Working out to confirm.

Barims:
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
You guys throw words anyhow here....Aren't you happy you look good with a skin colour some people will jealous? undecided

Women sef...the next you will start applying all those skin like butter and destabilize the natural nice colour you have. lipsrsealed

Better find something meaningful to do and stop looking at the mirror all the time before you mess up your skin.
Bt the way, eat healthy and enjoy good fruits and veggies..Take enough water and always maintain a good night rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Ikemba007: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Forget social media.
See a consultant dermatologist.
Barims:
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Chartey(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Tretinion 0.005 gel or .1 with azelaic acid gel.
Pea-size amount for a start.
Follow Ritaspeaksskin /Rita speaks skin on YouTube.
You'll get a breakdown on how to go about it.
I have to warn that your skin will peel (purge) before it starts to get better.
Ensure you hydrate well and use a good moisturizer.
You can also use Cerave SA foaming cleanser to wash your face or any good retin-A soap.

I don't understand. This one that people are giving this advice, is it that people get these medicines without a doctor's prescription? You don't know things you put on your skin affect all of your body? Stop giving risky advice. That's how you'll let someone give birth to deformed child because they saw your nairaland post and used a retinoid without knowing the implications.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Basicend: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
hardon1:
When did pimple became a disorder

Don't mind her. . It's not her fault, it's is the fault of all these corrupt moderators.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Basicend: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Munzy14:

You guys throw words anyhow here....Aren't you happy you look good with a skin colour some people will jealous? undecided

Women sef...the next you will start applying all those skin like butter and destabilize the natural nice colour you have. lipsrsealed

Better find something meaningful to do and stop looking at the mirror all the time before you mess up your skin.

Dont mind them. . My woman's face looks far worse and I don't even complain. She already has a good skin and this every small pimples. But trust dem to start applying bleaching creams soon.
Bt the way, eat healthy and enjoy good fruits and veggies..Take enough water and always maintain a good night rest.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chartey:

Never ever give this advice to a lady again. Leave the prescription of retinoids to doctors. There are serious implications on fertility and only a doctor should do the risk-benefit analysis before prescribing. If you're also using it without prescription, see a doctor immediately.

Please you guys should help me school her so she can stop disgracing herself all over the place.

She even claimed to have "PID" abi na PhD just to prove the veracity of her claims.

If you eventually see this madam cloud, feel free to throw your usual tantrums. Just know I'm so done with you on this matter. At least in the mouth of two or three, the truth has been established.

Have a nice century.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Barims:
I love you like this.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by Basicend: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
drdeath:

Provided you are not on any contraceptive,get ABF-3 cream.Apply thrice daily for 1 wk.
You will be alright.It costs 300 Naira.
Good day.

That lady there has absolutely nothing worng with her face.

Overlooking mirror is her issue.
Re: Please Help Me Get Rid Of This Disorder On The Side Of My Face by neonbash0: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

How much is it sold for, please

Where can I find one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36-Year-Old Man Hit By Cancer Of The Mouth In Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.