Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video (35322 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Onewazobia(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.
Those who know, they know!

I honestly appreciate every of your effort on this platform but you most not find means of defending every news dished out in the name of Christianity, I'm not saying that she's rit or wrong but its not scripturally verifiable as a result is better to be silent on some of this issues. Lastly brother, some of this these new generation denominations can go to any length to get attention.
May our Lord purge His church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by EyenNtokon: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
But wait o, its so complicated. how about MUSLIMS going to HEAVEN & CHRISTIANS na d same heaven. So i don't thing dz religions kul war will end soon. E b like d fight go make sense there (spiritual fight) ;DBut wait o, its so complicated. how about MUSLIMS going to HEAVEN & CHRISTIANS na d same heaven. So i don't thing dz religions kul war will end soon. E b like d fight go make sense there (spiritual fight)
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Rugaria: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.
What is on point? That Chief Lucifer is married to Rihanna and lady Gaga or that she has a direct line to discuss with Lucifer? What exactly is the point of your pointless rambling here?

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by jericco1(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
The pastor is suffering from dementia

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by blowjohn(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Stop making noise .... listing on CMC is free, just apply and wait for your turn .

You shouting as if it cost a shit to list on cmc

Every soon you will come here making noise that your shit coin will be listed on coon geckos

Wetin una two dey talk?
Cmc, coin geckos wtf
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by blowjohn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
jericco1:
The pastor is suffering from dementia

Define dementia
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by KingDash: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
and they said lucifer the bad guy.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by ma373733(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Speaking out of experience ?tongue
I don't understand

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Confusionists, miseducationists merchants of misfits should have laws guiding them.

Imagine the brainwash by this same woman. Many of her videos flying around further enslaving people in this wicked economy.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by baloney: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
"lucifer married rihanna & ladygaga" my own response to this video post is simply if what can marry & sex is marrying, & God is the founder & foundation of marriage, then to God be all the glory & marriage now. E no suppose start fight inside the church now, make I ask, if fight start inside church for example, "who will be the mediator & solicitor for peace to prevail"?.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by abbeyfel: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Even this your comment is riddled with carnality! Satan is doing marriage Which part of the Bible is this so we can learn oo!

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Geemax(f): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
She is not a Pastor but an Evangelist...you can visit her YouTube Channel, Rapectv and hear more of the revelations she was the woman that God saved from the kingdom of darkness...she worked with Lucifer for 990 years before God delivered her...Her name is Evangelist A. F. Funmilayo...God has been using this woman to deliver so many people..

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by BruncleZuma: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Poor people, poor mentality

3 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by femi4: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

She is spiritual illiterate

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Princeton92(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
They've come again but they cannot help their very own country get outta whatever mess she's in for decades!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by andyanders: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop confusing your delusions and hers with God's own Truth! undecided

In Revelation, John the Apostle introduced Jesus Christ as THE Lucifer, the Bright morning star. So are we to heed the words of Jesus Christ as written by John in His book of Revelation, or are we to listen to this woman who claims to have rumbled with a Lucifer? undecided
I pity ur ignorance. May GOD, have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by lovelacer: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wahala don tie rapa finally for this one
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin

I believe her because in her own words she had direct CONTACT with Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by edoairways: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Parashooter:

Seems Africa,especially Nigerian churches likes preaching without concrete evidence to back what they preach.

Ask the preacher to provide proofs to her claims, that's when "Holy spirit" ish will surface from nowhere
She has alot of evidence moreover she isn't the first to say so. I remember a white guy saying similar thing in 2006

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by 09085607453king: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It was only a matter of time before you began to be exposed as the agent of the devil you are, only using the teachings of Jesus as a smokescreen, because you obviously don't give a dead cell about His Words by your fruits.

Hence when someone speaks against evil, you immediately misinterpret the teachings of Jesus to counter the person and advance your demonic agenda here.

Don't worry, continue with your deception and don't truly repent, one day your cup would be full and overflowing.
from the Bible you quote, I do not see the name Lucifer
Abeg Jesus Na Jesus and Lucifer Dey e own. No connect them.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by SmartPolician: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Who brought this NONSENSE to the front page?

That must be a church of fanatical nonentities!

Leave Rihanna and Lady Gaga alone; focus on your salvation.

They have chosen their path - do the same.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by 09085607453king: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
This Woman Wey don dey talk with Lucifer Na waaoo . To the point their discussion con enter SEX. Hmm

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Bellerophon: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Do you not worry about the state of affairs of the world? The widening disparity between the rich and poor, the educational inequality across the divides of race, gender and economics? Global warming and the science advocating the protection and preservation of the earth! Why make Christianity a religion for meddlesome interlopers? According to Freudian psychology sexuality is an innate nature of humans, even as children in our undeveloped minds we associate relationship with sexual desires reasons for concepts like the Electra and Oedipus complex explaining the reason for the attraction of female children to their fathers and sons their mothers even at an age where perception and experience is non existent! The idea of an intermarriage between humans and spirit beings even for fables and stories is an overreach! You are taking the world with your backward theology back to the classical ages of Greek myths when the gods descended from heaven to make love with mortal beings, could it be that Christianity with subtlety incorporates element of pagan traditions in its theology?! You barely know nothing of Christ and his teachings as you are just a rabble rouser that read the words in the Bible but cannot understand its truths! Your religious piety is a creation of your poverty! The poverty of your mind bereft of ideas! I pity you sonny, I only wish life was more fair to you

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kharol1234: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
No be this woman were say TITUS fish mammy water they (shit) am?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by zoghys: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
itsme01:
How will you call yourself a preacher of God and stand on the pulpit of God to tell lies you never witnessed... Let them ask her to swear with the life of her family and see her change tone

How are you sure she never witnessed it?. Devil walks among men in human form, and right now we have one sitting at the villa and drinking all our kunu.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
insidenaijasblog:
African clergywoman says she has had direct contact with Lucifer, Newspremises reports.

According to her, Lucifer loves sex and is married to singers like Rihanna and Ladygaga

''Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is sexual intercourse. Lucifer sex everyday. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga'' he said

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2vDB85yF8

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-dealt-with-lucifer-direct-he-is-married-to-rihanna-and-ladygaga-african-clergywoman-tells-her-church-members-video/

Meaning that lucifer go don scatter that your wrinkled toto too......

Brainwashed woman.....

2 Likes

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Oovi5(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwam!
You have direct contact with devil?
This one is suffering the same thing that the FutureIsFemale is suffering.
Others go to heaven and are shown Paradise and 72 virgins but this one chose to go to Hell just for a sexual awakening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Bellerophon: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Geemax:
She is not a Pastor but an Evangelist...you can visit her YouTube Channel, Rapectv and hear more of the revelations she was the woman that God saved from the kingdom of darkness...she worked with Lucifer for 990 years before God delivered her...Her name is Evangelist A. F. Funmilayo...God has been using this woman to deliver so many people..

Lol reading your comment left me with the sad question of the fate of your children born or unborn if from infancy they are force fed with spurious and ridiculous teachings as you shamelessly advocate! She worked with Lucifer for a thousand years and what did she do to warrant an invasion by the heavenly hosts and army of God to release a prisoner of conscience or war? God did not fight the devil and exterminate him after the initial rebellion and even allowed angels willfully choose sides without any repercussions! Do you mean to say that of the fallen there was none a rebellious son of God that repented of his betrayal and sought forgiveness, genuine enough to warrant an air assault on hell to liberate the repented? Of what interest particularly is the freedom of your lady evangelist to the great scheme of things to warrant an angelic rescue operation from hell! You speak of the heavenly hosts like a specialized military unit like the Navy seals, SAS, Marine Commandos! Lol! And exactly when did the union of Lucifer and the female musicians begin to her knowledge? Before or after she did a Houdini on the devil? Lol! I only pity the man that burdens himself with the unsavory weight of carrying an intellectual deadwood like you along! You need to be deradicalized ! You speak of Muslims and Islam like it is an invention of delusion, when your theology and doctrines are even more delusional

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Solofresh2: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Who told her lucifer is a man or human in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lunatic, where da fork do these dumb so called pastor gets their informations from? grin

I am also married to Lucifer, i can bet my anus that Lucifer is a blonde Russian woman with big breasts and big bottom tongue.

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Solofresh2:
Who told her lucifer is a man or human in the first place?
Lucifer is a blonde Russian woman with big bottom and big breasts tongue .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.