Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video (35320 Views)

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by olanewton01(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.Those who know, they know!
[/s]

She should go to U.S.A and vomit this rubbish and see if she won't rot in jail. Can't you people preach gospel without attacking people without evidence? Or everyone must live a life style you chose to live?

Funny enough these people you do refer to as sinners are making waves with their chosen careers in their Countries. And unfortunately, the self acclaimed righteous are full of wickedness towards themselves. SET OF HYPOCRITES

If Jesus or Apostles preached by attacking people, would there be Christianity today �?
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Toreddo3679(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
Watch how Carnal minds and agents of darkness will leave the message and begin to attack the messenger.

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.
Those who know, they know!
STFU man
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by miketayo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop confusing your delusions and hers with God's own Truth! undecided

In Revelation, John the Apostle introduced Jesus Christ as THE Lucifer, the Bright morning star. So are we to heed the words of Jesus Christ as written by John in His book of Revelation, or are we to listen to this woman who claims to have rumbled with a Lucifer? undecided

Where was he introduced as lucifer.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

What she says may Sound funny! But she is on Point. What she says about sex , and likes of Gaga , Beyoncé and the other one is a Bold and Deep Bitter truth.
Shut up!

Bunch of brainless HYPOCRITES!! angry
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:

May God deliver u, dude!

...cos u know not what u're saying!
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

I ask you again, who da fork is the devil?

If you cannot answer then you have proved my point to be correct, the devil only exist in your gullible demented head. cheesy
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by uptownemmygee(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Even lucifer will be like
I pity this church member
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Pelumar(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
insidenaijasblog:
African clergywoman says she has had direct contact with Lucifer, Newspremises reports.

According to her, Lucifer loves sex and is married to singers like Rihanna and Ladygaga

''Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is sexual intercourse. Lucifer sex everyday. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga'' he said

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2vDB85yF8

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-dealt-with-lucifer-direct-he-is-married-to-rihanna-and-ladygaga-african-clergywoman-tells-her-church-members-video/
under my umbrella don turn inside my umbrella lie upon lie
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Chochovini: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
You mean Rihanna that I like so much because of her music that I strongly hope to meet and eventually marry someday is already married to lucifer while I‘ve been here building mere castles in the air?
Chaaai..this is not happening.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
miketayo:
You can't see it or you intentionally chose to be blind to it because it will significantly devastate the lies you have originally been fed by your Mogs? undecided

The word Lucifer refers to the "Morning Star" and as John explains there, Jesus is the bright morning star. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
FullBlastLight:
C'mon, go & sit down, or get out!
What u're talking abt is deeper than ur knowledge & comprehension!
U think Jesus being d Bright Morning Star is a mystery 4 d shallow-minded?!
I am afraid you are the claiming that what is plainly declared in that verse a mystery. From my knowledge, people like you do so out of fear of confronting the truth before your very eyes! undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by puremaker7(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

Stop making noise .... listing on CMC is free, just apply and wait for your turn .

You shouting as if it cost a shit to list on cmc

Every soon you will come here making noise that your shit coin will be listed on coon geckos
why are you in pain bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
When an evil person wants to make mess of his life and ignorance he will sheepishly cheep in some words from the Bible which he doesn't have any iota of Understanding about it and God will help to destroy him and shame him too. You should be ashamed of yourself at the bolded and the entire nonsense you wrote.
Ashamed of telling the Truth as it is written in scripture? I think your mind has gone off the cliff with your senses there. undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
andyanders:
I pity ur ignorance. May GOD, have mercy on you.
Are you certain I am the ignorant one here since you are instead the one reacting violently to what is plainly declared in scripture since before you were born?. undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

You're a chameleon and you've just blown your cover.
Blown my cover by quoting to you the Truth as claimed by John the Apostle? Are you sure you are sane at all? undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Sttk: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Really
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Masterkernel1: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Righteousness... When men leave the word of God (Bible) and start inventing sermons and theories, they start looking stupid.

Devil loves sex, but married to anybody shouldn't there.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Zion243:
There is truth in what she said.
You can call her names or anything but that doesn't make any difference.
May God have mercy on us all.
There is absolutely no truth to what she concocted there. What Lucifer? What sex? Sex isn't even listed as sin by God and marriage , are you kidding? undecided

Open your eyes to what God actually stated so you are not easily deceived whenever these liars, many of them ignorant, open their mouths to speak. undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Ochelyko1: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=insidenaijasblog post=107876408]African clergywoman says she has had direct contact with Lucifer, Newspremises reports.

According to her, Lucifer loves sex and is married to singers like Rihanna and Ladygaga

''Let me tell you something. I have dealt with Lucifer direct. What Lucifer loves most is sexual intercourse. Lucifer sex everyday. Do you know that Lucifer used to do marriage with people? He married Rihanna. He married Lady Gaga'' he said

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A2vDB85yF8

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/i-have-dealt-with-lucifer-direct-he-is-married-to-rihanna-and-ladygaga-african-clergywoman-tells-her-church-members-video/[/quote

fake pastors everywhere�� first lucifer is not a name of any person. so satan which is devil is not lucifer and lucifer is not satan.

lucifer is a word used to describe a king in babylon so such words doesnt even exist except in the king james version of bible.

lucifer is the same thing as morning star, shining star. bright and morning star as other translation record it. so any pastor who still preach that lucifer is satan doesnt even know the word of God how much more knows what he or she is talking about.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
EyenNtokon:
But wait o, its so complicated. how about MUSLIMS going to HEAVEN & CHRISTIANS na d same heaven. So i don't thing dz religions kul war will end soon. E b like d fight go make sense there (spiritual fight) ;DBut wait o, its so complicated. how about MUSLIMS going to HEAVEN & CHRISTIANS na d same heaven. So i don't thing dz religions kul war will end soon. E b like d fight go make sense there (spiritual fight)
No, not the same Heaven and Hell. Pay close attention to the details of, making sure to keep separate information offered you by each religion so you don't confuse them at all. undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
Geemax:
She is not a Pastor but an Evangelist...you can visit her YouTube Channel, Rapectv and hear more of the revelations she was the woman that God saved from the kingdom of darkness...she worked with Lucifer for 990 years before God delivered her...Her name is Evangelist A. F. Funmilayo...God has been using this woman to deliver so many people..
She worked for lucifer for 990 years, and she didn't know that Jesus is the Bright Lucifer(Morning star), this according to the book of revelation? undecided

Which God use which women deliver who? Stop lying against God abeg! undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Ochelyko1: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
miketayo:

the word lucifer means bright and morning star now. is an adjective and not a noun is a word use to qualify the ability or potential of someone. so lucifer is not a name of a person!
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ochelyko1:

fake pastors everywhere�� first lucifer is not a name of any person. so satan which is devil is not lucifer and lucifer is not satan.

lucifer is a word used to describe a king in babylon so such words doesnt even exist except in the king james version of bible.

lucifer is the same thing as morning star, shining star. bright and morning star as other translation record it. so any pastor who still preach that lucifer is satan doesnt even know the word of God how much more knows what he or she is talking about.
Abeg help me try to inform the continually ignorant here ! undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
edoairways:

She has alot of evidence moreover she isn't the first to say so. I remember a white guy saying similar thing in 2006
She is an ignorant liar.... plain and simple! undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Ochelyko1: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abeg help me try to inform the continually ignorant here ! undecided

them go hear? as long as is coming from a religious pastor everyone will believe her but only those who knows the truth will not accept this false teaching. she should have use satan instead.
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by byinks(f): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Me ?
Married ?

Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
09085607453king:
from the Bible you quote, I do not see the name Lucifer
Abeg Jesus Na Jesus and Lucifer Dey e own. No connect them.
I am glad you don't see the name Lucifer in your Bible since there is no such character to begin with. However, the word Lucifer means "Morning star" and Revelation 22 vs 16 clearly introduces Jesus Christ to you as The bright morning star(lucifer). undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kharol1234:
No be this woman were say TITUS fish mammy water they (shit) am?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by cyprex: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
Inukwam!
You have direct contact with devil?
This one is suffering the same thing that the FutureIsFemale is suffering.
Others go to heaven and are shown Paradise and 72 virgins but this one chose to go to Hell just for a sexual awakening.

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Eaglesence: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It was only a matter of time before you began to be exposed as the agent of the devil you are, only using the teachings of Jesus as a smokescreen, because you obviously don't give a dead cell about His Words by your fruits.

Hence when someone speaks against evil, you immediately misinterpret the teachings of Jesus to counter the person and advance your demonic agenda here.

Don't worry, continue with your deception and don't truly repent, one day your cup would be full and overflowing.

I just dey pity you. You are so ignorant sad
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
zoghys:
How are you sure she never witnessed it?. Devil walks among men in human form, and right now we have one sitting at the villa and drinking all our kunu.
Stop deceiving yourself with the lies of others. undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gospel2Day:

She is very correct. I have read and heard testimonies from different women from different parts of the world saying that Satan married human females and had sex with them.
Humans who love sex so much that they don't care about God's laws regulating the act are possessed by sex demons and they are under the direct control of Lucifer.
Repent today.
Jesus is still waiting to save and deliver you.
Shalom.
You have read what you call testimonies from other equally ignorant persons then leading you to believing that God is wrong and those men are correct? Do any of you even process the things you believe and say at all? undecided
Re: Lucifer Is Married To Rihanna & Ladygaga - Pastor Tells Her Church Members(video by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ochelyko1:
them go hear? as long as is coming from a religious pastor everyone will believe her but only those who knows the truth will not accept this false teaching. she should have use satan instead.
Technically using Satan instead of "Lucifer" would have given her some form of credence but I don't think it would have worked either. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Man Caught Stealing Money From Church's Offering In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.