Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey (42784 Views)

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
aribisala0:
Everything you say makes plenty sense......................

In the four corners of your head

Ok
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by kettykings: 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Like I said before, the current bridge runs through the expressway, the new bridge runs inside town.

By merging, I mean that Onitsha and asaba will be like one backyard.

Connected activities.

Do you want me to explain backyard?

Or do you want me to explain connected activities?

Please you don't need to explain any more, some people just refuse to be convinced
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by kettykings: 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

Like I said before, the current bridge runs through the expressway, the new bridge runs inside town.

By merging, I mean that Onitsha and asaba will be like one backyard.

Connected activities.

Do you want me to explain backyard?

Or do you want me to explain connected activities?

Please you don't need to explain any more, some people just refuse to be convinced.

Once it has to do with igbo land or south east, expect some very unreasonable opposition to your post
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
kettykings:

Please you don't need to explain any more, some people just refuse to be convinced.

Once it has to do with igbo land or south east, expect some very unreasonable opposition to your post

I just realized my mistake

Thanks.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by plaindealer: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari BRIDGE.

God Bless PMB.

grin grin

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Chigold101(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Where is the sense in the nonsense you wrote?
The sense in the nonsense that I wrote is that this post is rubbish
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Freebills12: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Dhury:
he would have been a better president to you if he abandoned the gej project right?

Then why are you northerners fronting it as if he initiated the idea or even started it. I can recall the Senator Joy Emeodi raise it at the national assembly, all the northern senators were against it, a female senator from Nasarawa was shouting I can't allow it, over my dead body. You people are now claiming it as a trophy won. I hope you are not even aware that Easterners will also contribute because it is a co-joined project between the govt and Easterners
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by SeyiJay(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
JasonTrend:
Good
Looking forward . . .
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by SeyiJay(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
AmericanQuarter:
Ok
Looking forward . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Solidarity Fitness Walk For Peter Obi & Labour Party (Pictures) / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.