Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey (42787 Views)

Umahi Dumps 2nd Niger Bridge Onitsha Bypass Design, Saves Nigeria N300b / First Niger Bridge, Onitsha On Fire / Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Nedu05: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:

I am such a disgrace to humanity..

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Fatah1212: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Buhari stop wasting energy and resources to those ungrateful demons.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Rugaria: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Nedu05 post=107881028][/quote]
Nshî man...

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Nedu05: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:
I am an
Nshî man from the backward useless imo state

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Myself2(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
mtchew!
the unnecessary talk about this bridge don too much.
make una leave talk, focus and finish the bridge

Abi ooo
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Rugaria: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Nedu05 post=107881222][/quote]

Everyday you are being fooled with the construction of one bridge..
Niger bridge Kee u dia..

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Kaybaba5(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Obosi is part and parcel of Onitsha metropolitan areas
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Nedu05: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:

I AM BITTER AND FRUSTRATED BECAUSE IMO STATE CURSED AND BACKWARD..

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by bewla(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
mtchew!
it for them to no we are working

If them no like our work let them kill the workers there instead of sit at home and them no share food
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by justmondris: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
And u think bridges made New York what it is today?

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by justmondris: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
And u think bridges made New York what it is today ?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by linearity: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2021
timesup234:
Clowns and brainwashed dunce. New Jersey is the dirtiest and stinky place on earth. Oh my devil when i lived in New Jersey I almost died wondering if there can be a dead place like this in so called developed country. In short only termites should live in New Jersey

Sorry pal, you must have lived in Camden or in one of the projects in New Jersey.

Advice:
Next time, double your huzzle, so you can stay in a better place….thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by seyz91(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2021
cheesy you dey mind them
samuel051:
Holy gram
No be only new Jersey,na old fubu
Wtf man..
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by linearity: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Omicron007:
Reminds me of my time in New York City.

All you need to do is to cross the Hudson river through the Washington Bridge, and you see yourself in New Jersey.

I miss Upper Manhattan, the hood for Black minds.

Driving on the George Washington bridge is crazy!
The bridge has 14 lanes!

Except that, there are about seven crossings across the Hudson, between New York City & New Jersey ie five bridges and two tunnels.

Which are , Tappan Zee bridge, George Washington Bridge, Bayonne Bridge, Goethals Bridge, Outerbridge Crossing, Lincoln Tunnel & Holland Tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2021
I remember when I was serving in Anambra in 2007, I used to enter 40 naira bus to Asaba from Onitsha, to get cheaper bus to Lagos. The two cities are so close, but so so different.

5 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by nfcshanghai(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2021
There's no way asaba can help Onitsha to grow, asaba is just a civil service town that makes less than 60m naira a month while Onitsha is a business hub that makes over 2b naira monthly. Onitsha doesn't have a night live truely but the deplorable state of asaba roads is really affecting it's entertainment industry.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Dmano: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
As if there is no bridge connecting the two state already.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Sirlins:
Hehehe I laugh in Swahili ....wait till onitsha boys steal all the knots that's when we will if it's looking like newyork own or Taraba own ��
Just like they have stolen all the nuts in the old bridge.. undecided
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2021
samuel051:

No be only new Jersey, na old fubu
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Dhury: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Allahismad:

The money fulani government is using to bring the useless development to biafra, wasn't stolen from biafra?
The distance between your brain and sense is like trekking from taraba to russia. You should have offered your brain to natgeo wild for experiment on how hippopotamus can mate in dry season.
go lick kanu ass
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Brimstone77: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2021
cheesy

If biafra finally come we will just barricade that bridge as our border between Nigeria and Biafra,we will build a stuff like toll gate and monitor vehicular movement with our cameras mounted there,you dare not trespass to Biafra land without your legal documents..

We will deploy our special forces across our borders with Nigeria to avoid illegal immigrants...

We will build a homemade nuclear heads across our borders with a high fence..

Wow...Lord I can no longer wait for this to happen!!
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by muyeski21(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2021
kettykings:

I would have suggested the 2 states go into partnership to develop their maritime economy but this will threaten the economy of a state in a part of the country that looses sleep any time an international airport comes up in the east

U are the one filled with pain one million airport in East won't make a difference.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Igboid: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
cheesy

If biafra finally come we will just barricade that bridge as our border between Nigeria and Biafra,we will build a stuff like toll gate and monitor vehicular movement with our cameras mounted there,you dare not trespass to Biafra land without your legal documents..

We will deploy our special forces across our borders with Nigeria to avoid illegal immigrants...

We will build a homemade nuclear heads across our borders with a high fence..

Wow...Lord I can no longer wait for this to happen!!

Asaba and entire Enu-ani (Oshimili/Aniocha) are Igbos and will be part of BIAFRA.

3 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by googlepikins: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Ok, for people with poor comprehension, what the OP said is that after the 2nd Niger bridge is completed, the activities in Onitsha and Asaba will merge the same way the activities in New York and New Jersey merged.

The popular George Washington bridge connects new York and New Jersey.

Since you know too much, what has the old bridge been doing to both town for decades
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2021
googlepikins:

Since you know too much, what has the old bridge been doing to both town for decades

Different locations.

The old one goes through the highway, the new one goes directly inside town.
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Brimstone77: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2021
Igboid:

Asaba and entire Enu-ani (Oshimili/Aniocha) are Igbos and will be part of BIAFRA.
but they're saying otherwise nah..
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Igboid: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
but they're saying otherwise nah..

Which they?
Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by barcaboi(m): 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
anthonyuncle:
mtchew!
Did they stop work

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by winterfell007(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Buharifan:
what your PDP could not even start after too much talk like canary, now APC are not only starting but completing it. Weldone Buhari

PDP already started it. Talk another lie

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by goaldynboy: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Dhury:
[s]Ipob known gunmen should blow it please we don't want anything from Fulani government in Biafra land[/s].

I'm cocksure you are a Fulani terrorist from Niger Republic!!

You always think and reason like a typical terrorist!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey by Freebills12: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Dhury:
Ipob known gunmen should blow it please we don't want anything from Fulani government in Biafra land.

Is 2nd Niger Bridge a sole achievement of Buhari's regime or an inherited... from GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oga At The Top: NSCDC Defends Obafaiye / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.