Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into (1682 Views)

Read What Abuja Disco Sent To Me: How Do I Fight This Injustice? / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by propynich123: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2021
WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-Kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJw8YKxWAOk
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by daddytime(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2021
Some government-approved legitimate businessmen are conducting business at the toll gate ahead.

Signed,

Lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Tinubuadvocate: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Nawah ooo.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by dollynnn(f): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2021
Death trap

1 Like

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by RealityGod: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2021
Nothing will take me Kaduna.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Rugaria: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2021
You guys actually believe that Nigeria is incapable of providing security to a stretch of road? Think about it. Isn't this a typical case of the more you look the less you see? Just one road everyday! Yet we have hundreds of thousands of people in uniform! Naaaa. Something is going on..
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Samunique(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Na Buhari next level nah !

When you used you're own hand to invite trouble into your country just bcs of an election, that in case you lose, you would unleash the terror on your opposition to make his government ungovernable.

But your opponent was smarter, and handed over to you without any challenge. Then leaves you to battle with the terror you created with your own hand. That's what we call, back to sender .

The old greedy man, who created these monsters just bcs he wanted power by all means will surely not go unpunished.

The monsters he created will visit his habitation before his tenor expires.
He will fall by the same sword he created.

The blood of the innocent Nigerians dying needlessly will be visited on him and his family !

If he likes let him take his family from Dubai to the moon, let him suround himself with a billion solders in the seat of power, the evil his government created bcs of power will eventually consume him.

Greedy, incompetent old quota system General !!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Biafrarep(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2021
I will rather live in Afghanistan or Yemen than Northern Nigeria right now, and I'm not joking.
Even if you like, pay me 2 million naira per month to live in the North, I will reject the offer without thinking twice!!

Even a war torn country is more secured now than the North because in such a country, you will only be afraid of the war fronts but in the North, every damn space is a war front grin grin

1 Like

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by mrvitalis(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2021
And yet owerri to aba would have 5 times the check points on this road

2 Likes

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Biafrarep(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Rugaria:
You guys actually believe that Nigeria is incapable of providing security to a stretch of road? Think about it. Isn't this a typical case of the more you look the less you see? Just one road everyday! Yet we have hundreds of thousands of people in uniform! Naaaa. Something is going on..

I think you have a point, it appears they're tactically allowing them in gradually. Their bases are now in Niger state and they're parts of FCT is now within their catchment areas. Kaduna/Abuja highways and railways too are now facing daily attacks!

Give it more months and they will move into Abuja fully. Are you seeing the pattern here yet their is no urgency from the side of government undecided Maybe they're waiting for foreign embassies to start airlifting their personnel cheesy

2 Likes

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Samunique(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Biafrarep:

I think you have a point, it appears they're tactically allowing them in gradually. Their bases are now in Niger state and they're parts of FCT is now within their catchment areas. Kaduna/Abuja highways and railways too are now facing daily attacks!

Give it more months and they will move into Abuja fully. Are you seeing the pattern here yet their is no urgency from the side of government undecided Maybe they're waiting for foreign embassies to start airlifting their personnel cheesy
They may be planning to hand over to Nigerian fashion of Taliban, this islamists government is capable of doing anything.

Bcs the war is actually closed to the seat of power.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Nothing to see here

1 Like

Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Remembered when I ran away from home then, headed to Kaduna straight on foot, my first port was a village before you get to jere, it was a Fulani village, I could have died that day, but I was able to scale through till I get to kd, spent a week exploring the town, though I was more than miserable, no money, no food nothing. But you won't believe how happy I was that I finally got some freedom.

My point is, kd isn't save at all, I just get lucky.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Mathiasa(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Abuja- Kaduna road is a no no for me now. I drove past this same road two weeks ago after all warning not to by my wife, now I understand why.
No network and government forgot that aside gsm, their are other means of communication.
I pray they find their friend and the man shot is not dead. We are seriously in danger in this country.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by FreedomArmy: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
You want one Nigeria abi. This is what it means to be one Nigeria. Insecurity will torment you all until one day everyone of you fooools will beg and pay allegiance to bandits and terrorist in other not to be shot in the head.
Continue bad mouthing KANU and all Igbo people have sees far ahead of all of you. We shall see where it will end you fooools.
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Lisaint(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Did anyone hear the part where he said 2001 in the video?

Is that an error or what
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by omowolewa: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Passing through Nigerian Road, do well to update us on Ndiri
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hmmm nawa ooo this festive period na to find way of protecting ourselves
Re: WHICH WAY NIGERIA? See What Abuja-kaduna Express Way Has Turned Into by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
We have a General as President, a General as Chief of Army staff, another General as National security Adviser, interestingly another General as Minister of Defense still this is the worst security situation we have been as a country after the civil war.

What a shame of a nation

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Tinubu Has The Upper Hand In Knocking Out Atiku In The 2023 Presiden / Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 / Bobo Chicago Trends Number 1 On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.