Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB (31057 Views)

APC Sharing Money To Almajiris In Abuja Rally(videos) / Buhari Speaks On The Epidemic Of Almajiris In The North & Lack Of Education(vid) / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by yahmohy27: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I find this claim by Ipob laughable though ... Mmpummiri doesn't sound Hausa
May be the writer himself is drank with mnpumiri you can't tell
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by joeyfire(m): 7:40am On Nov 24, 2021
I was in Imo and Abia last week and the question everybody kept asking was why is the government so unconcerned. NDLEA has looked the other way and isn't interested in prosecuting the dealers.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Safyqueen: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
AntiBMC:

According to one documentary posted by the research faculty of a school in the US, most of the almajiri do not even know their fathers.

They don't know their surnames. So when they grow up and they want to give dem govt jobs (thanks to quota system), u see them answering the names of cities or states they grew up in.

E.g: Mamman Daura, Aminu Kano
Some answer Kaduna
Some just adopt d names of their peers.
Which is why there are so many Adamus,
Mohammeds, Garbas etc
They all seem to be answering the same names...
It's laughable grin

Give us link to that research please.
Hypocrisy is a bad disease. It doesn't have immediate cure but prevention through listening to good advice.
When IPOB talk about our security agencies one would think that there is no single person from the east in the rank and file of our security architecture of this country. Haba, how can you say DSS are the one distributing this drug in the south East?

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by hollah123: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Rugaria:

The East does not have a more serious drug problem than any other region. Get that into your oblong skull. What's happening is that elders have noticed a reasonable danger to the youths and have started early to curtail it by taking concrete actions. Nothing more! Awawa boys and One million boys are rampaging through your homeland unchallenged but you're here splashing tribal saliva.. Like I said in a previous post, those of you that pretend like you don't have this problem while others are fighting it now will be the laughing stock tomorrow..
it is from comments many of u make that brings u out tgat u have never been to south west b4

Keep lieing to yourself n believing whatever gives u erection

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2021
muyeski21:

Kaduna nzeogu was also an igbo almajiri

See mumv...was Kaduna His surname? He knew his father na...unlike the almajiri baby factory lowlives quoting me... hehehe.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Indabawa1987 post=107908712][/quote]

Hehehe...e pain this one sotey, e begin speak in tongue. grin

Baztard son of a thousand fathers and a c0w mother. You especially, na c0w born you, I'm sure. During the birth, you were definitely dropped on your head....daz d reason for the mental trauma you displayed up there.

No be me write documentary, go cry somewhere else. If u still feel like slamming ur already spoilt head on my mention...go right ahead. grin ur tears are delicious anyway.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Safyqueen:

Give us link to that research please.
Hypocrisy is a bad disease. It doesn't have immediate cure but prevention through listening to good advice.
When IPOB talk about our security agencies one would think that there is no single person from the east in the rank and file of our security architecture of this country. Haba, how can you say DSS are the one distributing this drug in the south East?

I should give you link of a documentary that I read day and night continuously before stumbling upon?
Not everytym, you people will be looking for feeding bottle treatment. Always wanting someone to spoon-feed you. You too, try and go and do ur own research. The internet is there.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Firstcitizen: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Flatronites have finally created & developed their own country. The Republic of meth

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by modsfucker: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Who doesn't know. Now that IPOB have spoken u see this meth madness die a natural death. The murderous DSS could do anything to infiltrate d rank and file of Igbo youths but unfortunately for them there is an IPOB which d Northern Almajiris weren't lucky to have

Na Igbo people dey import and distribute this drug, believe it or not.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by skybeauty(f): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
We all know that Liquid Methamphetamine was a hard drug introduced to Igbo land by the Ipob to push the youth into self destruct. That is why the name mmkpuru mmiri was domesticated to have wider acceptance.

Gov. Umahi corroborated this when he affirmed that Ipob cum ESN was formed upon brainwashing, juju and drugs aka mmkpuru mmiri.

BMCS have gathered again. Please don’t commit suicide because of IPOB.
Every time they blame IPOB for every of their misfortune. Was it IPOB that formed ISWAP,
Was it IPOB that started Al majiri?
Was It IPOB that formed Boko Haram?
Was it IPOB that formed bandits?
Was it IPOB that formed herdsmen?
Was it IPOB that devalued Naira?
Was it IPOB that operated and abducted & killed people in Abuja-Kaduna express way?
Was it IPOB that vowed to increase fuel prize to 350 per liter?
Was it IPOB that caused the increase in the price of cooking gas?
Was it IPOB that banned Twitter?
Was it IPOB That refuse to publish names of terrorists sponsors?
Was it IPOB that matcheted the lady who gave evidence at the endsars panel?
When the Nigerian news carried the headlines that ISIS were moving hard drugs into Nigeria- the BMCs would have preferred the news had reported that IPOB are moving hard drugs into Nigeria.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Tamtam2000: 9:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I find this claim by Ipob laughable though ... Mmpummiri doesn't sound Hausa
Have you asked your coconut head why its called meth? Do you even know what meth means in Igbo?
Well let me educate you. meth simply means ICE.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by LadyExcellency: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:

"We observe how DSS is using meth to create many problems among the North that metamorphosed into Almajiri and supporter of APC in the North, we won't allow that to happen here in the region.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/methamphetamine-drug-belongs-almajiris-north-%E2%80%93-ipob-vows-stop-consumption-south-east

Do you know that the article never mentioned " Supporters of APC" anywhere?
The article has "Jan.jaweed" and Nairaland just auto edited it to mean all Janja.weed terrorists are APC supporters.

NB: The origin of the Lexicon in Nigeria politics got to do with the period APC and Lai Mohammed were prime supporters of Bokoharam during Jonathan administration.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2021
jlinkd78:
Who doesn't know. Now that IPOB have spoken u see this meth madness die a natural death. The murderous DSS could do anything to infiltrate d rank and file of Igbo youths but unfortunately for them there is an IPOB which d Northern Almajiris weren't lucky to have

1. The principal actors in the meth epidemic are Igbo, and the media has been reporting this for a few years now. The first major bust of a meth lab found a syndicate operating across Lagos, Obosi, and Asaba responsible.
https://punchng.com/ndlea-busts-mexican-nigerian-drug-cartel/

2. Igbos are the largest players in drug production and smuggling in Nigeria, and beyond. Is it possible that the chickens the likes of Bishop of Ozubulu bred have come home to roost?
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/special-report/story/20131202-nigerians-drugs-narcotics-goa-police-drug-trafficking-nigerian-murder-768812-1999-11-30

3. Meth is now an epidemic across West Africa, not just SE Nigeria . . .
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-africa-drugs-meth-special-report-idUSKCN0PY0WS20150724

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Edusouls(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Yes very sorry for them, I think most Igbo populace are now very retarded in reasoning this is a very dangerous trend, may God help that region..
plaindealer:
There's nothing in the whole of SE that SE people are responsible for, it's always the fault of other people, it's the same decades old story of paranoia, victim mentality, delusions and other people are always out to get us syndrome, no personal accountability, even when you go all by yourself to import drugs into your own communities, buy the drug with your own money, ingest the drug into your own body, it is still other people's fault, especially Hausa Fulani's fault or Yoruba people's fault.

You can not help but feel sorry for that region...

Sad..
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by gidado14(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Maxymilliano:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/23/methamphetamine-drug-belongs-almajiris-north-%E2%80%93-ipob-vows-stop-consumption-south-east
Ok now leave the Almajiris to be taking it

Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by fabregas04(m): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
plaindealer:
There's nothing in the whole of SE that SE people are responsible for, it's always the fault of other people, it's the same decades old story of paranoia, victim mentality, delusions and other people are always out to get us syndrome, no personal accountability, even when you go all by yourself to import drugs into your own communities, buy the drug with your own money, ingest the drug into your own body, it is still other people's fault, especially Hausa Fulani's fault or Yoruba people's fault.

You can not help but feel sorry for that region...

Sad..
u see d way i dey look dem een. you bought sometin with ur own money and consumed same right in your own domain then come out to blame others for it, chai, brainwash no good o. LWKMD honestly.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lies by Ipob from the pits of hell. Most drug dealers in Nigeria are Igbos
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ndigbo must learn to tell themselves the hard truth and stop these false accusations of others when it comes to the problem they created by themselves. The truth is that Ipob introduced this crystal meth a.k.a nkpuru nmiri into Igboland in order to control the minds of their brainless members. The north/dss has nothing to do with this
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Poleski: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Methamphetamine is a very deadly drug! It eats you up from the inside. In other words, your body rots from the inside! It's a killer!
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by tujays(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
AntiBMC:

According to one documentary posted by the research faculty of a school in the US, most of the almajiri do not even know their fathers.

They don't know their surnames. So when they grow up and they want to give dem govt jobs (thanks to quota system), u see them answering the names of cities or states they grew up in.

Some answer Kaduna
Mohammeds, Garbas etc
It's laughable grin
I agree with you on this, some answer
Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu. product of baby factory everywhere no wonder they lack respect for elders. grin
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Perfectbeing(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
Till date, these people have never blamed themselves for anything that happens to them.. If it's not the Hausa's fault, it's the Fulani's fault. If not the Fulani's fault, it's the Yoruba's fault. :/ undecided

Everybody can guess where the culprit is from if you read a headline [/b]"Nigerian arrested with drugs in India" [b]. Maybe they'll start blaming DSS for that one too.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by Perfectbeing(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
AntiBMC:

Some answer Kaduna
Mohammeds, Garbas etc
It's laughable grin
How come part of the names of the first couple plotter is Kaduna?
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by AnanseK(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
nams77:

it was actrually a named coined from the glassy way the drug looks. it may have others names in other regions but one thing i know is that this drug was brought down south by hausa-fulani guys. in delta state, i have seen countless shanties were drugs like these are sold and it is by these hausa-fulani guys. the police does not harass them but once an indigene goes into the sales of the drug, he is arrested. this is something that is rampant down south

Keep on deceiving your selves. We all know and the whole world including India, China , Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Latin America . They all know that Igbos an anti social anti people criminal tribe in Africa are responsible for the distribution of illicit drugs world wide . Go to the prisons in these countries and you will know. Read the recent history Of drug trafficking in Nigeria. You will know who the merchants are. The fact that with MMPUMMIRI Igbo drug runners have found a market at home in the East doesn’t change these facts.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by nams77: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2021
AnanseK:

Keep on deceiving your selves. We all know and the whole world including India, China , Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Latin America . They all know that Igbos an anti social anti people criminal tribe in Africa are responsible for the distribution of illicit drugs world wide . Go to the prisons in these countries and you will know. Read the recent history Of drug trafficking in Nigeria. You will know who the merchants are. The fact that with MMPUMMIRI Igbo drug runners have found a market at home in the East doesn’t change these facts.
If you had taken the time to follow the trail of the conversation, you would have understood the drift of the conversation.
I don't want to resort to insult this morning so let me be civil. The person I quoted said because the drug is called mkpuru miri, it must have originated from the East. That is the crux of our discussion.
Meth did not originate from Nigeria. It has been consumed for long in other climes.
Try and understand before you allow your hate choke you.
All tribes have their devils.
Good day
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by AnanseK(m): 7:01am On Nov 25, 2021
nams77:

If you had taken the time to follow the trail of the conversation, you would have understood the drift of the conversation.
I don't want to resort to insult this morning so let me be civil. The person I quoted said because the drug is called mkpuru miri, it must have originated from the East. That is the crux of our discussion.
Meth did not originate from Nigeria. It has been consumed for long in other climes.
Try and understand before you allow your hate choke you.
All tribes have their devils.
Good day

Read your own hateful message again. What I shared above is my opinion and a reminder to you.
I know that the drug is imported, the name doesn’t matter, and we know who the illicit drug importers are into Nigeria. Everybody knows. That is my point, deal with it.
Re: Methamphetamine Drug Belongs To Almajiris In North – IPOB by nams77: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2021
AnanseK:

Read your own hateful message again. What I shared above is my opinion and a reminder to you.
I know that the drug is imported, the name doesn’t matter, and we know who the illicit drug importers are into Nigeria. Everybody knows. That is my point, deal with it.

Just ran through your page and discovered you have been having sleepless nights on igbo people matter grin

Have a nice day! grin
End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.