Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 (12413 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by odomanis: 8:37am On Nov 24, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers, they no born them

The same style you guys used for Buhari and at the end,everyone is suffering it and not Igbos alone.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by stacyadams: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2021
Urbanchampion:
The majority of them don't really have any other choice than to massively vote for Asiwaju. However, few e-goats on nairaland may think otherwise
grin abi the goats are the few who will want to be governed by agbero and lastma thieves as it is done in Lagos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by stacyadams: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2021
Babaken:
that's problem of Nigeria we are having today my tribe my religion tell me in a sane country when thing are moving with smart brain you are bringing someone that doesn't have plans in mind than I want to be president the same thing we are suffering now all buhari was after is just to be president that's all when they get there they start messing everything up those of you campaign for Tinubu why not Osinbajo what's wrong with him or is he not yoruba too even fashola will do than Tinubu allow the old man to rest.

What is he even coming to do ? grin

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Amumaigwe: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/south-east-will-vote-massively-for-tinubu-in-2023-oladele/

Foolish jester. Anyway, deceive them and chop them hard.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by stacyadams: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2021
uchennaq:
So Tinubu is the most qualified person that can rule this country? When you people start thinking of electing qualified people, that is when this country will be better. Nonsense

Nigerians are the problems not politicians,2024 we will continue gnashing our teeth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onedayatime(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Babaken:
point of correction igbos don't hate any party is who they present matters.
So everybody APC has been presenting in east are evil? Continue to deceive yourself.

Now, spare me the details of Okorocha won, OUK won under the platform of APC.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by infortech(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
I can never vote for APC again
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onedayatime(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
odomanis:

The same style you guys used for Buhari and at the end,everyone is suffering it and not Igbos alone.
So people don't suffer during the time of GEJ or OBJ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by od501: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/south-east-will-vote-massively-for-tinubu-in-2023-oladele/

They wan chop this one money grin grin

Yes, they will vote, bring monies fes
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onelovenigeria(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
logonon5:
grin Joke taken too far. SE will rather vote Buhari 3rd term
Thanks bro ....it seems this people from south west don't know us....it even better to vote buhari for 3rd and 4th term than to vote that criminal ...
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by od501: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

They wan chop this one money grin grin

Yes, they will vote, bring monies fes .
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by sirwhyteB(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2021
KITIKPA! GBAGBUO GI THERE!

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onelovenigeria(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

this is joke taken too far....
we people from southeast will rather vote a dog than that tinubu... we are better than that and unlike other we don't forget so easily....
he should take looking for his vote somewhere else ..like in southwest or north and not south south or south east...because that is mission impossible....
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Babaken(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
onedayatime:

So everybody APC has been presenting in east are evil? Continue to deceive yourself.

Now, spare me the details of Okorocha won, OUK won under the platform of APC.
Am not saying they are evil why didn't PDP or APC win in Anambra is not about the party but who represents the party if you think am lying in my state Imo let do a little chech and balance let Emeka ihedioha represent APC and hope Uzodimma represents PDP let's see who win. Is Time we look beyond party, tribe or religion and choose the right person

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Jmichael1(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
I rather remain in my house than to waste my time cuming out to vote 4 anything concerning apc.
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by derecho(m): 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Very funny...

Instead, SE go declare Sit-at-home or would rather go to the market on that day.
Not sure the igbos are keen about 2023 elections.

The only Igbo I know "may" vote for Tinubu in a ballot is Joe igbokwe.I said "may" because I don't think he loves Tinubu if not for the paycheck he receives.
The Yorubas would throw Tinubu under the bus if Osinbajo or any other Yoruba person can win.

We've seen over the years how many SW states rejected Tinubu particularly Ondo state. So it's delusional to think Tinubu is the toast of the majority.

Truth be told, if there'd be no rigging, Tinubu can't even win Osun state where he is originally from.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by dallyemmy: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
...IS HE A PROPHET?
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by onuman: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2021
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Because in Oladele’s mindset, no Igbo can be president of Nigeria.

If not for consideration for ROTATION of the presidency between north and south, what qualifies Tinubu more than northern presidential aspirants?
No southern presidential candidate can win 25% of votes in 24 states if north is supporting a northern presidential candidate. Nigeria’s rigged political structure is at the advantage of north.

Tinubu group wants ROTATION to be considered to enable the south present a successor to PMB, but Tinubu group does not want ROTATION to be considered to enable the Igbo whose turn it is to present a successor to PMB.
This Tinubu group playing this way wants a northerner to succeed PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Fourwinds: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Remain the same or Get worse

That seems to be the two choices for 2023

logonon5: 7:06am

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Firstcitizen: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2021
They will. Just bribe them with small meth
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Aufbauh:
Sure, forget all the online rambling and innuendos against Asiwaju, when the big masquerade commot body everyone will fall in line.

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2021
bolaayenimo:
They have no choice. Like Akeredolu said, Tinubu is the Capone of South East, South South and South West

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Techhybeam: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2021
All those people supporting tinubu knows what they are doing, it's all about politics for them not because of Nigeria progress, trust me they don't care. But if you are not a politician and your are supporting Tinubu, you need to check yourself.

Tinubu attachment to Aketi made him fail during his first attempt to become a governor, but when they disagreed and the people of the state knows this, he won. That's because people don't know him or felt his relevance, but politicians do, because he once invested in them and they are indebted to him.

Presidency is not just a position you can use to reward your benefactor, consider the citizens and the future of this country.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2021
uchennaq:
So Tinubu is the most qualified person that can rule this country? When you people start thinking of electing qualified people, that is when this country will be better. Nonsense
lol incredible country! Dumb people
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2021
So tinubu is more qualified than Osibanjo or Obi right??

You ppl just have to wake up o
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Jmichael1(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2021
athaboi:
Yes ooo It's tinubu or nothing! Nonsense
chai....no wonder dis country no dey move 4ward

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
onedayatime:

So people don't suffer during the time of GEJ or OBJ?
but honestly speaking I can bet to you that things are more cheaper, the economy was great, during OBJ and GEJ regime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by MrColdsweat: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Ndigbo in Lagos should start insuring their properties. When tinubu loses, his people would typically blame Igbos and might resort to attacks.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by whirlwind7(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2021
logonon5:

Exactly! grin

Why vote for that greedy buffoon, when we can reward sai barbarian for making the country paradise on earth?
He has been eating Lagos money since 1999 (22 years) Bubu has only eaten for 7 years.

What Tinubu can do, Bubu can do far better!
Sai baba for 3rd term joor! grin
Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Willincino: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2021
danot1030:
South East 5% vote is not a factor to make anyone a president in Nigeria, they can dash their votes to their Fulani lord. They should continue to Atikulate.
it is obvious you're daft and dumb. Your enugbe tomato soup tribe sure knows how to flatter your selves. SS and SE would rather vote BUHARI for 3rd term than TINUBU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Everything matter in politics..even one vote

We don't want one vote that will choke us in the future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Fixes Friday For Judgment In Suit To Stop INEC From Using MC Oluomo / Dan Bokolo Fines Zamfara Communities Millions For Providing Information To Army / Atiku, What Next? - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.