Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like (1089 Views)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by LiberatedGirl: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2021
All over Christian Nigeria are men screaming " This Is My House !!!" " I am the Head if The House " to their wives. Such screaming and shouting raises blood pressure and is bad for anyone's health, then men will say they don't live long because their " troublesome " wives send them to early graves. Women have troublesome children and those women live long. The main problem men have is " house management " that is how to manage situations. We all know it is the man's house, the woman knows, the children know, the house girl knows, so why all this shouting " it is my house !!!!". Bros take it easy and don't kill your self.
Here are ways to show a woman who is boss
1. Silent Treatment : Not talking to her and behaving like she does not exist for one day
2. Buying Things for the house without giving her the money. This makes her look disposable and inconsequential.
3. Leaving the house for a longer than usual lenght of time. Makes her wonder where you are and did she drive you her away
4. Buying her a present and walking away coldly. She will know she has screwed up big time.
5. Sex Revenge : making love to her wilder than usual. She will get the point

1 Like

Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by Bigredmachine: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2021
OP is this the solution to the problem money no dey
Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
LiberatedGirl:
All over Christian Nigeria are men screaming " This Is My House !!!" " I am the Head if The House " to their wives. Such screaming and shouting raises blood pressure and is bad for anyone's health, then men will say they don't live long because their " troublesome " wives send them to early graves. Women have troublesome children and those women live long. The main problem men have is " house management " that is how to manage situations. We all know it is the man's house, the woman knows, the children know, the house girl knows, so why all this shouting " it is my house !!!!". Bros take it easy and don't kill your self.
Here are ways to show a woman who is boss

lol see confusion....
1. Silent Treatment....
what about DIVORCE instead...dont you think thats a better solution??!!?

2. Buying Things for the house without giving her the money.
what about her doing something worthy with her life and getting her own money instead?!

3. Leaving the house for a longer than usual lenght of time.
why dont you instead throw that disrespectful woman out of your damn house and tell her to go back to where she came from.... and see if she likes that better?!?!

4. Buying her a present and walking away coldly.
buying a present to someone who DOES NOT deserve one?!?!? are you okay?!?!?!

5. Sex Revenge : making love to her wilder than usual.
bwaaaaah you are indeed confused. wilder sex is a good thing to the majority of women out there. the above is a reward, not a punishment, duh!

10 Likes

Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by romme2u: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
angry angry angry

SMH

Another mgbeke has been unleashed......
Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by Vision101(m): 1:20am On Nov 26, 2021
The LiberatedGirl is talking sensibly today oooo. What happened? Maybe mood swing? Result of soul searching?

Congratulations
Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by wordapostle(m): 7:51am On Nov 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

lol see confusion....
1. Silent Treatment....
what about DIVORCE instead...dont you think thats a better solution??!!?

2. Buying Things for the house without giving her the money.
what about her doing something worthy with her life and getting her own money instead?!

3. Leaving the house for a longer than usual lenght of time.
why dont you instead throw that disrespectful woman out of your damn house and tell her to go back to where she came from.... and see if she likes that better?!?!

4. Buying her a present and walking away coldly.
buying a present to someone who DOES NOT deserve one?!?!? are you okay?!?!?!

5. Sex Revenge : making love to her wilder than usual.
bwaaaaah you are indeed confused. wilder sex is a good thing to the majority of women out there. the above is a reward, not a punishment, duh!

Don't mind the op, I don't think he is married

1 Like

Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by LiberatedMe: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Marriage Is As Good As The People In It.
Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 02, 2022
OP are you seriously comparing a nagging adult to a nagging child? Really?!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by OperationalVehi: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
Lol
Re: This Is My House !!! I Am The Head Of This House !!! You Cannot Talk To Me Like by OperationalVehi: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

1. Silent Treatment : Not talking to her and behaving like she does not exist for one day

. The main problem men have is " house management "
if you understand anything about house management in the first place you'll know how important it is to shout

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do For You To Buy Me A Sewing Machine? / What Men Can Learn From Women / My Aunt Owes Me Some Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.