Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform (1890 Views)

Join Our Love, Hook Up N Sex Whatsapp Group / Any Single And Beautiful Lady Ready To Get Married This Year? / Opportunities For Singles Hoping To Get Married Within 6 Months To A Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Hello everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good evening everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hi everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Hi lovelies
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Happy Sunday.
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 25, 2022
I am Emeka from Nigeria

57 years old and easy going.

I am the first son of my father.

University educated.

Separated with 4 daughters and I want more children.

Ex-Christian not following any religion but interested in exploring traditional African religions.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.

I am Igbo and anti-IPOB because they are not what they claim to be.

I believe that C0R0NA, EB0LA and HIV are at worst, curable .

I am Pan African, Pro -black and against Caucasian racism.

I am currently not in Nigeria but hope to return very soon.

You must be age 21 or older.

Must be African, nationality and tribe, education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

Gentle , Calm, Caring and Feminine
Respectful.
Hard-working.
Honest.
Loyal and supportive.
Health conscience.
Must be against all VAXXlNES and COVlD tests.
Relationship history and motherhood may be unimportant.

Send me an email please.
ProYouServicesLtd@gmail.com
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2022
Good evening.
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Happy Thursday
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Soul Connect
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening fellas
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Happy weekend giuys
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Lilshaddy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
My name is Musa, I am an indigene of Lagos state, 32 years of age, I am educated, hardworking and very caring, I reside and also work in Lagos, I need a female muslimah for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, she should be between the age of 22 to 27 years of age,she should reside in Lagos or within southwest states. My contact 08109111237
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Ebonygeek(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2022
I'm a 25-year-old Delta-born, calm, intelligent, introverted, eccentric, nature loving lady. I love to cook (I experiment with uncommon meals sometimes).

I want a sensitive and passionate man who can stay committed to a monogamous relationship. I believe in staying faithful as well. Send a DM.

1 Like

Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Aygem:
Soul Connect
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good evening
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2022
New month
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2022
Hello
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by dippleee1: 3:50pm On May 06, 2022
Am Dan By name, an Engineer by profession ,am open to all tribe and religion to roll with, I stay and work in Lagos, an M.sc holder... i hold several international Automation Degrees. Currently work in a popular food and beverage company in Nigeria, Currently i head fluid power and Process Control department in my Coy. I like treating people how I want to be treated. I’m a private and Simple guy, not the loud type. Am Single and Open for any Useful relationship. will like to meet a Presentable, if possible Lagos base lady between 21-28 for a good relationship. Pls Just have a good dream , good ideas, able to start good and flowing conversations and be easy going...My whatsapps numbers 09047264291 ..08032059244
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2022
Good evening fellas.
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2022
Hi everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2022
Soul Connect
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 11:00am On Jul 01, 2022
Hi everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
hello people
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Sunday beloved.
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by JBM1: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good day everyone
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by JBM1: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
You can join the free WhatsApp group
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Aygem(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good morning fellas
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by tobalu(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Tobi
Male
08068296092.(Lagos)
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by JBM1: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hi guys don't forget to contact the number to join the group today.
Thanks
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by JBM1: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Did you know you can join the group for free?
Yes just contact the number
Re: Ready To Get Married? Join Our Free Platform by Sermon1: 8:38am On Mar 18
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / African-american Wants To Make Friends All Over! / Pls Help Am Tired Of Keeping Myself!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.