Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,113 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally (320 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nobody likes being stared at by everyone every second, the feeling goes from you feeling special to you feeling paranoid. You start wondering why the whole world is watching you, your mind starts playing tricks with you and soon you start feeling like you’re going mad and the worst part is you can’t even talk about it because you will sound crazy!
I wonder how very beautiful girls cope with everyone obsessed with them every second, do you people really enjoy that much attention from random strangers everyday? Are people really that narcissistic and love attention? How do beautiful girls enjoy everyone staring at them everyday...it’s tiring living your life for the entertainment of random strangers. If not why do you want to look more pretty and get more attention? Don’t you feel stressed by all that attention?
Re: Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Being insecure is why ya notice people are watching ya

1 Like

Re: Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Really? Is this clinically proven?
Re: Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally by Welcum: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
I think that a better reason why Prettydevil is feeling that way is that he/she is too idle to notice every breeze that blows. Boy/girl, I know you are still eating 'mama thank Sir' but you can go grab a job for thy mental health and vitality. {pls, I de find more English to speak grin}.

Okay, me I don find another English to talk: You see, Prettydevil is even superconsciously conscious that he/she is pretty. It is a further confirmation that she/he needs a job in a really presuperreasonably gratuitously conglomerative significance. If you want to earn by fooling around on the social media like me, send 'YES' (only once oh!) to 09020744543 on Whatsapp.
Re: Getting Too Much Attention Can Ruin You Mentally by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:

I think that a better reason why Prettydevil is feeling that way is that he/she is too idle to notice every breeze that blows. Boy/girl, I know you are still eating 'mama thank Sir' but you can go grab a job for thy mental health and vitality. {pls, I de find more English to speak grin}.

Okay, me I don find another English to talk: You see, Prettydevil is even superconsciously conscious that he/she is pretty. It is a further confirmation that she/he needs a job in a really presuperreasonably gratuitously conglomerative significance. If you want to earn by fooling around on the social media like me, send 'YES' (only once oh!) to 09020744543 on Whatsapp.

Lol my fellow mad colleague

(1) (Reply)

If You Had The Power To What Would You Change About Your Current Partner? / Money / Who Truly Want Marriage- The Man Or The Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.