Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? (6478 Views)

Bbnaija: Phyna And Groovy Had Rough Sex Under Bedsheet Yesterday Night (video) / Frodd And Esther Caught Having Sex Under The Duvet This Morning. / Children Under The Age Of 3-4yrs Caught Having Sex Under The Table.. (2) (3) (4)

Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
I consider it a disservice to myself that I will desire a woman sexually and then get to sleep with her when she doesn't desire me at all but only agrees to sleep with me because of some material gain.

But how do other men enjoy women under such setting?

You want her body but she doesn't want your own and you are still able to sleep with her,kiss her, massage her body and you still believe you are enjoying?

I mean, how do men enjoy it when he is the one desiring a woman and the woman does not desire them but only agrees because of money?

It doesn't make sense to me at all.

You are a man and you see a woman who does not have any desire for you but you are still able to enjoy her?

At least if the woman feel something for me,I can know that our desires are mutual. I can know that at least I am desirable and if I spend on her, I am doing it because she makes me look great.

That is when a man should enjoy a woman.

At least since God created two genders, both supposed to equally desire each other sexually.

As long as women don't have penis and men don't have vagina and breasts,it shows that non is sexually higher than the other.

It is only women who are reasonable in sexual matters because unlike men, a woman would enjoy a man who also desires her just as she desires him.

But a man can see a woman who is so proud and does not even want to have anything doing with him.

He would find a way to sleep with her either by rape or by offering her money and he would still enjoy it even if the woman just lay on the bed and is looking at them with so much disgust.They will still enjoy it.

If I wasn't a man,I would be wondering what it is to be man.

A man would suffer insults just to get a woman, took her to his house, provide her needs while the woman does not offer anything in the relationship, the man would sleep with her while the woman is only there for his money.

The man would still enjoy it and feel it is normal?

How is it normal that you have to beg a woman into a relationship in which she would not offer anything but would rather gain, you desire her sexually and sleep with her, but she doesn't desire you but your money and you still feel you have achieved something?

How can you even offer your money, accommodation, and all in exchange for sex with a woman (who does not even want you, but what you get) and you feel you are enjoying?

If it was possible to see God, there are some questions I would have loved to ask him concerning men.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Kriss216: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blame it on Konji.

When Konji is active, the brain automatically goes on sleep mode.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
I know some men would be here to insult me.

But I have spoken my mind.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by KingEverest: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
hmm sad
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Shedrack777: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
ok! let me be the first to start the insult: you're mad and high on crystal meth.
the next person has his say
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Kriss216: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shedrack777:
ok! let me be the first to start the insult: you're mad and high on crystal meth.
the next person has his say
He's not mad!

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by josh1998(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Blame it on Konji.

Kriss216:
Blame it on Konji.

I concur

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by josh1998(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Blame it on Konji.

I concur

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by daddymummy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
He's not mad!

Thank you Sir.

God bless you.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Kriss216: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
daddymummy:

Thank you Sir.

God bless you.
Bless you too.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
@OP
as they say:" Konji is a bastard"...and sadly, some men have invested so much money of these deluded women that they have fukc them, just to try to recoup something out of all their effort. so they fukc them, not out of pleasure, but more as payback for all the time they've spent chasing that babe/toto.

we men view sex differently than women, and an unrestricted toto is better than no toto at all.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by ashewoboy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
men are not like women. men just want to let the jees out. they just want to phvck. you don't have to be emotionally attached. they only need beauty or any other physical attraction.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by AmancalledGod: 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op nah you still dey talk long talk, me nah to fvck, and cum carry my trouser dey waka, wetin else concern me, whether we loved each other or not how in take concern me

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Godada(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2021

One man's meat is another man's poison.

All this long epistle because a woman is not sexually attracted to you.

Are you going to use the attraction to buy foodstuff in the market?

Just what do you intend to do with the attraction?

To avoid heartbreak, ladies can keep their feelings to themselves.

Join be present physically. Make sure you cooperate.

This is purely a matured arrangement. Love is overrated.

That's all that matters.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Shedrack777: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
He's not mad!
well, that was your opinion and i respect it. respect mine too. i hope that's not hard? thank you
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Most men don't require the female gender to be emotionally attached. If she can be kind enough to spread her legs for whatever reason, the man will thrust in, cum, and go his way.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by clericuzzio(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
daddymummy:
I consider it a disservice to myself that I will desire a woman sexually and then get to sleep with her when she doesn't desire me at all but only agrees to sleep with me because of some material gain.

You want her body but she doesn't want your own and you are still able to sleep with her,kiss her, massage her body and you still believe you are enjoying?

I mean, how do men enjoy it when he is the one desiring a woman and the woman does not desire them but only agrees because of money?

You are a man and you see a woman who does not have any desire for you but you are still able to enjoy her?

At least if the woman feel something for me,I can know that our desires are mutual. I can know that at least I am desirable and if I spend on her, I am doing it because she makes me look great.

At least since God created two genders, both supposed to equally desire each other sexually.

As long as women don't have penis and men don't have vagina and breasts,it shows that non is sexually higher than the other.

It is only women who are reasonable in sexual matters because unlike men, a woman would enjoy a man who also desires her just as she desires him.

But a man can see a woman who is so proud and does not even want to have anything doing with him.

He would find a way to sleep with her either by rape or by offering her money and he would still enjoy it even if the woman just lay on the bed and is looking at them with so much disgust.They will still enjoy it.

A man would suffer insults just to get a woman, took her to his house, provide her needs while the woman does not offer anything in the relationship, the man would sleep with her while the woman is only there for his money.

How is it normal that you have to beg a woman into a relationship in which she would not offer anything but would rather gain, you desire her sexually and sleep with her, but she doesn't desire you but your money and you still feel you have achieved something?

How can you even offer your money, accommodation, and all in exchange for sex with a woman (who does not even want you, but what you get) and you feel you are enjoying?

If it was possible to see God, there are some questions I would have loved to ask him concerning men.

It's all in the mind.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
That is why as a man you need to make yourself sexually attractive. If she see your body lasan,na squirting straight. angry

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:
That is why as a man you need to make yourself sexually attractive. If she see your body lasan,na squirting straight. angry
Anything sex you'll always front am,Churchill said and bragged alot to Tonto but eventually failed her,so we know una type
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by ekanx27(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Anything sex you'll always front am,Churchill said and bragged alot to Tonto but eventually failed her,so we know una type

Your own is a small issue. It is called squirting on sight. angry

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
LIVINGICON:

Your own is a small issue. It is called squirting on sight. angry
Nothing sweet in over used tool,you have overused your own.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by shantti(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Many women would enjoy having sex with Ronaldo even though he is not emotionally attached to them. They would enjoy the sex while he won't because he doesn't desire or fancy them. So in this case, they are enjoying sex with someone they desire so much but who doesn't desire them. So it applies to both genders.

Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by itsme01: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
There is Sex

And there's making Love

Both are enjoyable to men,

Men have the unique ability of switching from sex to love making
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Apus: 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
shantti:
Many women would enjoy having sex with Ronaldo even though he is not emotionally attached to them. They would enjoy the sex while he won't because he doesn't desire or fancy them. So in this case, they are enjoying sex with someone they desire so much but who doesn't desire them. So it applies to both genders.

You are still saying the same thing. A woman doesn't desire a man for nothing(unconditional). Be it money, fame or charisma (as in the case of Ronaldo), something must be involved. Even your Ronaldo knows this.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Scream(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Sex to men can be anything...love, play or war.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Boogyman557: 4:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Praxtech: 5:07am On Nov 25, 2021
As a man I can fvck pocohantas in the same breath maynation without any iota of attachment and responsibilities of getting them to orgasm.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by okoroemeka(m): 5:14am On Nov 25, 2021
HenryDion:
Most men don't require the female gender to be emotionally attached. If she can be kind enough to spread her legs for whatever reason, the man will thrust in, cum, and go his way.
well you have said it like it's supposed to be,but making love to a woman that desires you is far More better than one that looks upon you with disgust
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by femi4: 5:28am On Nov 25, 2021
daddymummy:

A prostitute will not agree with you on how women handle sex matter.

2. Women rape too you know, they just want to fvck you with or without your consent
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Slayar: 6:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Who told you they dont enjoy it.Begin rub dem breast and suck nipples and see whether she nor enjoy am.
Re: Is It Normal For Men To Enjoy Sex Under This Setting? by Fyie: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2021
When you self-service, does your hand desire you?

Madam open make release something joh undecided

What Percentage Of Love Would U Give, 50%, 80% Or 100% / Dark Skin Girls Are More Beautiful Than Bleached Girls / ...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49