Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? (6037 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly / Photo Of A Lady With Massive Butt And A Guy Staring At Her Will Make You Droll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by eepeepook: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2023
Age range of OP; twelve to seventeen.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by siofragspot: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
eepeepook:

grin as in even less than twelve sef.....lol

Smh...

16 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by TONERO500(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pics?
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by neonly: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
eepeepook:

U are very correct bro
Na him type dey look for fine body small brain
If u want to enjoy sex try does buttress girls you go know say sex get different dimension

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
TONERO500:
Pics?
Really? You really want to see it? It's so flat.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by brain54(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
There is a woman for every man…

And vice versa.

Not all men like ladies with those things you mentioned ( big kegs/jugs or caterpillar as$)

Some men will also get closer to you if you can vibe well with them ( good conversations)

Also your mental capacity/ intelligence will attract some men.

Love is not always physical.

So calm down… someone out there will appreciate and love you the way you are.

Dress nice… be of good character… be confident ( I like a confident woman)

All is well!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Crystalom35: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
There are guys who like them just like dat.

My personal preference has always been very tiny breast and sizable ass.

But some guys prefer nothin up and nothin down. Just kpanla

10 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by brain54(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crystalom35:

Exactly…
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by TONERO500(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Really? You really want to see it? It's so flat.

It'll be Very good for Doggy style, that's my spec
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by pryme(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I would like to know how a lady who doesn't have sizable butt or let say a lady who has tiny butt and very tiny boobs, how can such a lady attract a man. We all know men are attracted by butts and boobs, either both or one of them. So, someone who doesn't have any of those, does she stand a chance in attracting or getting a man? How can she do this? How can she get a man? Please, I would like to know. Thanks.

Your Personality

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by advanceDNA: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Be smart, amazing, respectful and resourceful
...let people hear sense when u open your mouth...and dress well.
..some men are not superficial...they will get to know the real you before dating you....so if you are amazing upstairs, have empathy, and a good human being...u will marry before all this big yansh with no sense...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Natbrowny: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
I love boobs like 100% and Ass like 98.9%.

I got attracted to this babe. Ass n boobs no reach 5% combined. But i fell flat for her brains.

Omo she's creative as f*ck, her human management and inter personal skills na die , she's a caterer and was giving figures and answering my questions with full confidence. I asked confusing questions about food types and guests numbers. This mulla readjusted my question and answered like a boss that she was.
Conversation with her was dope and doesn't mince words. She talk am as e be.

Since then my orientation changed. She's 24years old. Coz our relationship kinda went deeper after i was up to her game when it comes to conversation ranging from professional to unprofessional to romance to all d crazies combined.

22 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Savedday2: 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Op, if those girls make Yanga for here erh, you will think the world is under their feet.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by TheGreatIYANU: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Focus on becoming the best version of yourself. The best man for you will be attracted to your smarts, drive, determination and doggedness, not your body.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
brain54:
There is a woman for every man…

And vice versa.

Not all men like ladies with those things you mentioned ( big kegs/jugs or caterpillar as$)

Some men will also get closer to you if you can vibe well with them ( good conversations)

Also your mental capacity/ intelligence will attract some men.

Love is not always physical.

So calm down… someone out there will appreciate and love you the way you are.

Dress nice… be of good character… be confident ( I like a confident woman)

All is well!
How to attract the said man is the issue. We all know men are attracted by what they see( butts and boobs). When you don't have any of those, how then can you attract the man or at least get him to notice you. That's the thing. That's where the main work comes in before talking about how to hold him down with intelligent conversations and/or your personality.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Crystalom35:

Hmmmm! Are you being serious? Or you're just trying to make someone feel better? I'm being serious please.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
TONERO500:

It'll be Very good for Doggy style, that's my spec
Please, I don't want dirty minds here. I'm serious here.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nlfpmod.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ass and boobs don't matter.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please, you all should take this serious. I'm being serious here please. I'm not joking. Your positive responses will mean a lot to me.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by brain54(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
How to attract the said man is the issue. We all know men are attracted by what they see( butts and boobs). When you don't have any of those, how then can you attract the man or at least get him to notice you. That's the thing. That's where the main work comes in before talking about how to hold him down with intelligent conversations and/or your personality.
If you look well…

Inside my initial comment… you will see some of those things!
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

of course she can....not all men are attracted to big chest and nyansh.... especially today where some women go and have nyansh surgery and look like baby gorillas/hippos.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Bashnigga(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Some guys like it that way sha
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 3:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
pryme:

Your Personality
How do you first attract the man first before impressing him with your personality? That's the first work. We all know men are attracted by what they see ( ass and boobs). To attract him first is the main thing. So, how can a lady with flat butt and chest do this?

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2023
Savedday2:
Op, if those girls make Yanga for here erh, you will think the world is under their feet.
Exactly. That's the thing. They use any opportunity they get to show off. And if you as a lady doesn't have one or any of those (ass and boobs), then you're not a complete woman. It's just so frustrating honestly.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by HanisahZuwy: 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2023
Bashnigga:
Some guys like it that way sha
Hmmmm! Are you being serious? Or you're just trying to make someone feel better? I'm being serious please.
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by Bashnigga(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
For real, you know what they say "there's always someone for everyone"
Then for Ur question, I hear squatting helps increase butt size and also take proteinous foods like milk, eggs mixed with pap.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by avidan: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
The last time i checked, there is something called buttpad... If your self esteem is so dented to the extent you seek for ways to attract men online, go get one.
And don't also forget to pad your bra anytime you are leaving the house.

After gaining the attention, you can explain the why later.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by brain54(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2023
avidan:
The last time i checked, there is something called buttpad... If your self esteem is so dented to the extent you seek for ways to attract men online, go get one.
And don't also forget to pad your bra anytime you are leaving the house.

After gaining the attention, you can explain the why later.
This your padded bra talk…

Reminds me of something!
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by blowjohn(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
By not having a flat brain
Re: How Can A Lady Who Has Flat Butt And Chest Attract A Man? by TONERO500(m): 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, I don't want dirty minds here. I'm serious here.

I'm telling you the truth dear, or are you a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Prefers My Finger Than My D*ck / What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? / They Are Actually Yoruba Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.