Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) (57817 Views)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / South Africa's Winnie Mandela Dies At 81 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Zion243(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
wow shocked how will pastor link this to end time now sad

And what has Pastor got to do with this?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by tragergeorge(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Soso990240:
By February, we will bury someone that died at d age of 127 in my family.. These people are wrong by saying she was d oldest person.
Leaving this mama at 124 as the oldest....
Na she's dead another oldest go still take over
Try to understand
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by sabreal: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Where in African. Please mention their names

KingEverest:
but there are people here in africa older than her
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Jman06(m): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Lies!
I attended the burial of a man who was 146 years old before he died in 2015. I have seen obituaries of people above 130.
Nigerians of those generations never kept accurate information about their ages. It was always based on hearsays and outright lies. No real records!

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by heniford2: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by ceasare: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Lies!
I attended the burial of a man who was 146 years old before he died in 2015. I have seen obituaries of people above 130.

u dey mind them !!! Go ogbomosho in oyo state go see obituary....126yrs na still baby e never suppose die sef.dem full their with their teeth intact and still eating and moving about.i guess its their diet and the terrain....may we all live long IJN.

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by ume1000: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I want to love long on this planet Earth.
Life is Sweet.

Infact I want to live Forever if I had the power grin grin
imortality sucks if u have really thought it through
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by KingEverest: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Zion243:

And what has Pastor got to do with this?
He posted this with his other account, he links everytin to end time signs
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by CUMIN: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=KingEverest post=107928097][/quote]

As against what's being believed we live longer and healthier than our grandparents. Those you see might not be more than 93 but due to lack of healthcare they look haggard and people start picking age for them without any documentation.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by ume1000: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:
In a hundred years from now you(Nairalanders) will all be dead
trying to steal my signature
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by KingEverest: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
sabreal:

Where in African. Please mention their names

I meant obituary posters o i don't know any body older than this woman
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Ezmans: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mama's Death is a Symbolic one. It Signals the End of a whole Generation. The 19th Century Generation.
Mama has really lived long and seen things.
Condolences to her Family.

I Just Hope Mama had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, because this is what really Matters.

Irrespective of how long we live, what Matters is if you Left this World having JESUS Christ. If you Depart without JESUS Christ, it does not Matter who you are, you have Wasted your life.
not everything in life we I'll put our mouth on whether true or false
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by jericco1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rest in peace
She has finally gone to sleep
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by uchmannn(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Buhari mate
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Atamo: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
walesoflyf:

As much as I am not against your preachings.. Must you always find a way to link everything to the gospel of Jesus christ... Don't you think you're beginning to sound boring... Instead of you to find new ways to win souls to the kingdom, you are always making everything seem like gloom and doom.

Abeg rest already undecided

He’s not sounding boring and never will even if he continues. Just read and pass if you’re not okay with his comment. Thank you
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Silentgroper(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Susano..

sasuke ultimate power.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Powersurge: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It can't be proved because education hadn't gained enough grounds in Africa at the time most of them were born. If you go to some villages, you'd see very old men and women still walking unaided.

If u can't prove it shut up and allow people that have proof talk.
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
but there are people here in africa older than her
lol... first of all she isn't 124 years. She just isn't sure of her birthday. She could be say 110 or so

And no.... nobody in Africa would be older than her. Africa has the lowest life expectancy

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by goodheart01: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by KingEverest: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
CUMIN:

As against what's being believed we live longer and healthier than our grandparents. Those you see might not be more than 93 but due to lack of healthcare they look haggard and people start picking age for them without any documentation.
Probably true
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by ceasare: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Suuuru:
This Oyinbo people will never do research Worldwide, many of them like making pronouncements within the comfort of their rooms. Come to Nigeria, Oyo state, Iseyin City and see men and women above 140 years.

am telling u....go interior of oyo ,osun ,kwara state ,kogi etc go see old people in d village they eat fresh veggies and all that why dem no go live long? that phillipino os not d oldest living abeg....their abound all over d world much more older people that are not documented
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by goodheart01: 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
Mama's Death is a Symbolic one. It Signals the End of a whole Generation. The 19th Century Generation.

I Just Hope Mama had a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, because this is what really Matters.

Irrespective of how long we live, what Matters is if you Left this World having JESUS Christ. If you Depart without JESUS Christ, it does not Matter who you are, you have Wasted your life.

Gbam... And he did it. LWKMD
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Without birth certificate undecided

Don't mind them , the ignorance on this thread is astounding
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by KingEverest: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Razgas:
lol... first of all she isn't 124 years. She just isn't sure of her birthday. She could be say 110 or so

And no.... nobody in Africa would be older than her. Africa has the lowest life expectancy
Are you sure about that
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
aywhy93:
Very Confusing Headline from a Confused Poster...

World's Oldest Ever Person..? What happened to Methuselah undecided

You're the confused one
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Akerele44(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Na small thing Mama take senior Buhari....

Rest Peacefully Mama, I go come attend the funeral make I chop burial rice.
I no fit laff abeg grin
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Zion243(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:

He posted this with his other account, he links everytin to end time signs

Who are you talking about?
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

Mr Man, you are sick upstair honestly
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Semaj77(m): 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
lifesolutions:
She is not the oldest person. My mom grand mother is over 130 and she is still alive

You should be in your 50's or 60's now

1 Like

Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
airminem:
In a hundred years from now you(Nairalanders) will all be dead
Yes all of us.. some may not even see the end of this year. Be good while u can
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fafesot:

Sounds scary! cry
grin seun grand son would be the CEO by then and our grand and great grand kids will come and see how their great grand fathers were always insisting that Nigerian girls are useless and how many of their great grand mothers were evening newspaper roaming all over nairaland causing trouble
Re: World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) by omlueh(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jesus Christ have said "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIVE, NO MAN(HUMAN) COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM ONLY(LORD JESUS CHRIST).
stayclearofme:

What if Mama na Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.