Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,568 members, 7,837,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You (2962 Views)

Why Are Guys Posting "She Was Nice" / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Stephen2324(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
How can you have sex with another guy just because the guy was nice to you, when you’re getting married in February.

How does this gender reason?

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Flexherbal(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
So sad, some people see sex like a handshake

12 Likes

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by jericco1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Some ladies believe that's what they can offer.
Sadly true

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by IamSalt: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
It is becoming a thing with so many women today.

"Make we go collect last outta marriage gbola before dey wedding go happen tomorrowday".

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
The future is femail indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by ekanx27(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Someone was telling me today that he met a girl last week in an hospital(an auxiliary nurse actually), he took her number and chatted with her and they met yesterday for the first time to discuss. They didn't spend more than 30mins in their discussion but they ended up in a guest house where they did short rest and bleeped the hell out of the girl and then the girl was complaining about stomach ache after 3 rounds of gbenshing.

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Godada(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2021

People would do what they want to do

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by habsydiamond(m): 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
The thought of marriage can not stop a slut from sharing the honeypot as a national cake.. The nice guy Na excuse... Mind u dem no dey get shame ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
ekanx27:
Someone was telling me today that he met a girl last week in an hospital(an auxiliary nurse actually), he took her number and chatted with her and they met yesterday for the first time to discuss. They didn't spend more than 30mins in their discussion but they ended up in a guest house where they did short rest and bleeped the hell out of the girl and then the girl was complaining about stomach ache after 3 rounds of gbenshing.
Lols... stomach ache kee her there!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Officialhorlah(m): 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Stephen2324:

Me seff no know ooo undecided

Gender wey mumu grin grin grin

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Edyice: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Let everyone just enjoy him or herself joopr
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by siofra(f): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
How will you marry a woman out of pity?

Doesn't sound normal to me.
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Boogyman557: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Stephen2324:
How can you have sex with another guy just because the guy was nice to you, when you’re getting married in February.

Give us the download
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by FahBuLous: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:
How will you marry a woman out of pity?

Doesn't sound normal to me.
What does this has to do with the topic?? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Demigod22: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2021
A drunk philosopher once said that woman is God's worst mistake. I have been with girls that have boyfriend but still want to bleep me, some will say I am funny, others say I am intelligent. Girls always have flimsy excuses to make their kpekus democratic. Kpekus of the boys, by the boys and for the boys, what a democraticalize kpekus?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by rainlover(m): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2021
undecided
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by KingDash: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

make I bust ya head.. like 4hrs ago, one babe came over I meet her 2 days back, so were together then all of a sudden she said she has a boyfriend, toh me I dey respect that kinda thing cause I'm a changed man.. now make she leave my house she no gree bros I gats go comot fuse outside unto say na nepa carry light, no be small thing oh bros.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by KingDash: 12:56am On Nov 25, 2021
ekanx27:
that yo guy right, this bitches loose..
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by 1Sharon(f): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Pity sex.
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by padi94(m): 1:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Women are stimulated by their emotions... She does things base on her emotional state at that time.
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Fiscus105(m): 2:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

How can guy chooses to dig every how that comes his way? Is our gender (male) animal?

(I biliv u read a married man who carried gf to hotel, yet rape receptionist in toilet) is ur gender can't reason again?

.... Foolish Stephen who don't have work to think about women 24/7.
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by femi4: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

compensation now, she doesn't have money to pay back
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by makavellidon: 6:22am On Nov 25, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
mumu don start again mr holly gram
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by StonedLex(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
The question is why would you demand sex from a lady because you're being nice to her?

Lol
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by ekanx27(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols... stomach ache kee her there!

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by ekanx27(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Demigod22:
A drunk philosopher once said that woman is God's worst mistake. I have been with girls that have boyfriend but still want to bleep me, some will say I am funny, others say I am intelligent. Girls always have flimsy excuses to make their kpekus democratic. Kpekus of the boys, by the boys and for the boys, what a democraticalize kpekus?

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Upjis: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Stephen2324:

You are sick in the head
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by BobbieZion(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Reminds me the day my bro said.
"Las las..... Na ashawo all of us go marry"

The statement shocked me that day,but ,I now understand.
Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Gadafii: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2021
I have come to the realization long ago that, nothing fit stop most girls from nackin who ever they want to nack

If you like boy house in heaven for her, take her to the moon, do what is humanly impossible for her, when she ready to Bleep that ordinary guy on the streets who haven't done anything for her, she Will

Nothing fit please women, because they are confused like little babies

1 Like

Re: How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You by Fakbrown: 10:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Na so my ex they help ppl wey Dae nice to her we broke up, na so 1 werey come my house tell me she get bf but she Dae off pant, she told me she loves her bf but you still Dae give out pot of beans, she and d guy don breakup, nothing consine me make I continue my straffing, the holes are very confused, hence I ne de give heart again

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would This Make You Mad? / Our Dirty Habit / I Need Help On How To Woo Dis Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.