Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,534 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa (26112 Views)

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu / Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Future is FEMALE
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Munzy14(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
ednut1:
After chopping maduka. Alex is back to his useless pageants and corporate pimping.
And the dragging continues... grin
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
IgboNiile:
Ikpu
Amu..... onye nkogheri.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by emaopel: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
GGirll:
She looks older than 16years maybe make up or my eyes....welcome kabieyesi dear n thanks Hon. Nwulu.
She is now 23 years... She was crowned at 16

3 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by AxeofGod(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
GGirll:
She looks older than 16years maybe make up or my eyes....welcome kabieyesi dear n thanks Hon. Nwulu.

Read the post again.

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by skukimania(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
She is not the youngest oh OP! There is a 14years old Regent at Ijan-Ekiti in Ekiti State right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by chudez0147(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

See massive entourage

Emerging travelling all the way from Osun to Abuja in 2021 just to thank someone who sponsored not too young to run bill in 2018.
These lady has not tell us her full intention of visiting the honourable

Hope she will also visit Baba to appreciate him for signing not too young to run bill into law

This was exactly how Linda Ikeji was visiting Sholaye Jeremi to appreciate him untill she became a baba Mama for him
Where you see the entourage??

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by cardoctor(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2021
Joblessness. As if there is nothing better to do in Nigeria.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2021
This Honourable doesn't respect the Crown Enough..!

Kabiyesi is not ya mate! Why siting like say u be her Boss?

Make the Ancestors knack am 1 Akpako jare...

3 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by scottyoloye(m): 12:54am On Nov 25, 2021
She was way much younger back then in AAUA. She’s quite reserved though

2 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by scottyoloye(m): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Iseoluwani:
She is not the youngest regent

This is the youngest
You’re wrong on this; I’ve met both of them and I can say she’s older than the former.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Lama70(m): 1:43am On Nov 25, 2021
jericco1:
Is she barefooted or my eyes are paining me.

Well this is great.

All the regents I know of are in written literature.

Here is a live one!

Long Live Her Majesty!

Your eye are deceiving you o. Look well wel.

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by treatise: 2:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Numerouno94:
She luks older than 23.

Some many things can induce rapid aging grin

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by treatise: 2:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Lama70:

Your eye are deceiving you o. Look well wel.

Bifocal glasses will be fine
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Jimbadly: 3:40am On Nov 25, 2021
Oh my God she has such lovely feet. Really on-turning. kiss
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Karemarealty288(m): 5:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Is she a virgin?...just asking

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Hallabee1(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2021
jericco1:
Is she barefooted or my eyes are paining me.

Well this is great.

All the regents I know of are in written literature.

Here is a live one!

Long Live Her Majesty!

No...
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by dan2090: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Can someone educate me on why there are more Regents in Ondo State.

Ondo happen to have more female rulers than any other state in Nigeria.

I also noticed they are also always very quiet.

I am just interested in knowing.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2021
The next episode is to give Hon. Nwulu chieftancy title in the Regent domain in Akoko Ondo State.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by kurlz(f): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Iseoluwani:
She is not the youngest regent

This is the youngest

You people don't read before commenting. She was crowned at 16 that is what the article says. Bit now she is 23.

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Ballymykel: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
HRM Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe is a Regent everyone wants to associate with, I have an several encounter with her and she's not like most of these girls out there messing themselves up to get money!, As a matter of fact she travels in public bus most of the time because she doesn't have a good car

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa by Ballymykel: 10:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Well for those still arguing about her being the youngest Regent well she is because before she came out on social media in 2018 I'm sure nobody have heard about regents before and then she was crowned Regent at age 16 2015 for crying out loud so automatically she was tagged the youngest among them tho recently we heard of a newly crowned regent in Ekiti who's 14 but you dare to compare both because I did a project on regency and I can tell you all that HRM Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe the Adele1 of Iboropa Akoko is a Regent among Regent infact she's a King among Regents so get your facts right.
And for those instigating that she's having an affair with the Hon please close your gutter mouth abeg, are you aware that a Regent can't have sex while on the throne Even tho we've had cases of some who were wayward and was dethroned but then again do your research! I know sometimes ago Adele1 made it know that until this year February when a friend gifted her the Honda Accord she's currently using she usually travel with public transport and she still does that because people have seen her at bus parks severally so if you no be mumu how will she be having affairs with all these big men and they can't buy her a sound car? From what I've heard she doesn't give room to rubbish if it would cost her dignity as a lady and she's very hard working biko Nigerians should stop the instigating nonsense abi if Ooni of Ife go visit our female Hon na because he go Bleep her abi? All of una dey craze for head na why Nigeria no go ever better be that! Always jumping and passing judgement without proper investigation. Please no mind say I take am personal but it's annoying because government don't pay them well while on the throne and no compensation afterwards! Her Salary is just 30k monthly!!!!! Her palace self is not yet completed Ogun kill all our leaders who ain't doing well, our Regents in Ondo State deserve better and we all should support them if you come across any of them they all needs help check her on Instagram @Adele1_of_iboropa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Criticized Abuja Airport's Escalator, And It Got Closed For Maintenance. / KIDNAP: I Slept On Bare Ground, Trekked Several Kilometres — Falae / 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.