Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? (7633 Views)

Every Abuja Girl That Is On Inmessage,tinder & Badoo Is Doing Prostitution-man / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Crookesmore: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Is the economy as bad as this? I see girls charging 10-20k for a night. Is this the new job in town?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by yomi007k(m): 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Crookesmore:
Is the economy as bad as this? I see girls charging 10-20k for a night. Is this the new job in town?

Even government job no go readily give you 20k per night. Multiply that by 20 days gives you 400k.

Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Oluromantic: 10:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
As if they too can buy something for 20k and finish it overnight. That's why they're useful for rituals. Even dangote n otedola won't squander money like that unless they're ritualists

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by FatherBona: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Dollywood(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
FatherBona:
10-20k for wetin undecided
My guy go invite babe from inmessage come house, he will bang her senses out and makes a video while they dress up. when its time to go, he gives them 1k then ask them to drop their acct number for a bank alert on their ways out.

All of them are still waiting for their credit alert. grin

Wanna see the videos?

You can lie better brah grin

23 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Oluromantic:
As if they too can buy something for 20k and finish it overnight. That's why they're useful for rituals. Even dangote n otedola won't squander money like that unless they're ritualists

Stop glorifying stupid things like ritual. If not you will be made to regret it.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Benbelor(m): 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
10k is us high sev, give some 5k and they will bang your senses out

And that poster above me that talked about a friend giving out 1k after agreeing 10k. That your friend has not met a correct runs babe.. they will ruin him

26 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by tizzyhands(m): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2019
So many needs true love but you need to know them (ladies very well) check out these https://relhealth.com/130-amazing-facts-about-girls-all-guys-should-know/
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by FatherBona: 5:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Dollywood:

You can lie better brah grin
Okay sir, we've noticed you

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by partnerbizn5(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2019
FatherBona:
10-20k for wetin undecided
My guy go invite babe from inmessage come house, he will bang her senses out and makes a video while they dress up. when its time to go, he gives them 1k then ask them to drop their acct number for a bank alert on their ways out.

All of them are still waiting for their credit alert. grin

Wanna see the videos?

I don't believe this ooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by FatherBona: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

I don't believe this ooo
I have videos and screenshots to back it up
What you believe is up to you.
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by partnerbizn5(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2019
FatherBona:
I have videos and screenshots to back it up What you believe is up to you.
videos showing he never pays them?
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2019
I wonder what happened in the time of sodom and gomorrah, cos what s happening now is x10.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by FatherBona: 5:49am On Nov 02, 2019
partnerbizn5:

videos showing he never pays them?
Na my guy, I dey with am as d guy dey discharge most of these babes. I dey waka with am for backup sha.
D day where I no come dey, my guy try am na so d babe change am for am o grin, cause scene for street. He had to call two of his buddies to bring the girl to order and promised her to pay the next day.
She's still waiting for the next day grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Powersurge: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2019
d way I dey laugh for those cunts. Dem go dey charge excessive money for expired product. Some idiot go even dey say if you are not fine don't message me.

I will be like, bitch remove your wig, lashes and makeup and say that again!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by uboma(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2019
FatherBona:

Na my guy, I dey with am as d guy dey discharge most of these babes. I dey waka with am for backup sha.
D day where I no come dey, my guy try am na so d babe change am for am o grin, cause scene for street. He had to call two of his buddies to bring the girl to order and promised her to pay the next day.
She's still waiting for the next day grin

You failed at lying.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Twob: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2019
Crookesmore:

I beg give me the logo of the app or its name make I download it and toy with them on dating mission
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:57am On Nov 02, 2019
I use inmessage whenever I travel around Nigeria.

Students are very sweet to fcvk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2019
80% of our girls are into hookups now, and it's really painful. Whether hotel runs, family house runs, street runs or even school runs... People go hustle find work collect less than 50k salary. That 50k salary is like a one night or at most few days money for oloshos.

The rate at which girls join hookup has led to a geometrical shift in the number of rituals in recent years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Ryan03(f): 8:50am On Nov 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
80% of our girls are into hookups now, and it's really painful. Whether hotel runs, family house runs, street runs or even school runs... People go hustle find work collect less than 50k salary. That 50k salary is like a one night or at most few days money for oloshos.

The rate at which girls join hookup has led to a geometrical shift in the number of rituals in recent years.
the rate at mwich guys apply for hookups is alarming. Never thought of that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2019
M;mmmm;mmmm; this days to even reason babe for road, online, restuarant just dey hard me...

Runs girls don enter net, hookup.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:24am On Nov 02, 2019
Ryan03:
the rate at mwich guys apply for hookups is alarming. Never thought of that?

Naaa.... guys dont apply for hookups that much. Its desperation and poverty that's causing most of then to hookup... not all of them are making it big.. just few of them..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Bluehill1051: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2019
I can never pay olosho 10K. Highest I pay is 1500, even if na Tonto dike. That 1500 sef go cover Doggy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2019
Bluehill1051:
I can never pay olosho 10K. Highest I pay is 1500, even if na Tonto dike. That 1500 sef go cover Doggy

I laugh you never ready Bleep classy babes if you have the money you will some guys wound even Bleep just the girls company smoking up and doing drug together is enough and will collect 50 to 100k

4 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

I laugh you never ready Bleep classy babes if you have the money you will some guys wound even Bleep just the girls company smoking up and doing drug together is enough and will collect 50 to 100k
if not inferiority complex I’ll pay a lady to keep me company.

Oh boy

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by iammo(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2019
cool

They dont have customers daily so they charge higher so as to keep body and soul together till the next customer show up

you'd be amazed that all those girls are quaters in a one room boysquaters in lekki,. this is why the get mad at non paying clients

5 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by FatherBona: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
uboma:

You failed at lying.
[/s]good for you
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by MrOreo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2019
Oluromantic:
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

there's nothing painful about it. They are broke, they enjoy sex and then found people who are ready to pay them to enjoy themselves why won't they do it?
Most girls have insane libido
If I were a girl, I'd choose top class hoeing over yahoo 100 times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
lilbest4:
there's nothing painful about it. They are broke, they enjoy sex and then found people who are ready to pay them to enjoy themselves why won't they do it?
Most girls have insane libido
If I were a girl, I'd choose top class hoeing over yahoo 100 times.

If you were a girl? Like you were a boy in the first place.. arrant nonsense.
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

the fúck are you talking about?
Re: Why Are So Many Girls On Inmessage For Hookup? by Benbelor(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

lol.. talking like you know her lineage and know she's a female faking on here with a male moniker grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture of my new fine fine sugar mummi / How A Virgin Girl Could Land You In Jail ( Pictures ) / This Lady Has Received Praises From Online Users Because Of Her Neat Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.