Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband (41641 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

So her changed usual weird attitude is not enough to considered as an exibit ?
Her changed usual weird attitude? Dude, you don't know the woman at all to even assume this of her at all. undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
ojasweb:
If you don't follow, it shows that your comprehension of issues is extremely low. You accuse the OP of interrogating his wife, reason for her to yell at him, as if he doesn't have right to do so.

Then i ask you if the man can yell at his wife for asking who is so so person.

And you say it doesn't follow?
Nope, It just shows I don't comprehend whatever point you were trying to make , not what the OP stated. undecided

The man was interrogating his wife, trying to get into her head and and wasn't having any of it. And he already told us his reasons for doing that, so I am lot certain why you want to change the context in some way. undecided

If you yell at your partner when asked who a particular somebody is , and you are both within talking distance, then that is something else for you to handle. undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
ak22:
It is well .
Have you married ma ?
Relevance ? undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Her changed usual weird attitude? Dude, you don't know the woman at all to even assume this of her at all. undecided
You now know the lady more than those she had been with before the incident? The lady in question,up till now,has failed to explain the weird behavior she exhibited which was new to what she has been done with .
Dude, your defence are watery.
A person that can't explain her behavior is the person you are assuming to be accused . Do you make sense to yourself (inserts your confused emoji here)

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by ceejay80s(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided
Op pls suspect this boy, na him ur wife go fuc*k, are u for real? Leaving the kids in the hospital with maid?
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

You now know the lady more than those she had been with before the incident? The lady in question,up till now,has failed to explain the weird behavior she exhibited which was new to what she has been done with .
Dude, your defence are watery.
A person that can't explain her behavior is the person you are assuming to be accused . Do you make sense to yourself (inserts your confused emoji here)
How do you happen to know so much about this woman? Are you talking of the same woman described in this OP or your own woman abeg? undecided

You have yet to reasonable approach what you claim is my defence so how can you consider it watery to begin with? You are instead still stuck pretending pretending have the woman all figured out beyond what the OP said in His opening post, so ... undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
You don't get respect by being controlling and imposing... that is fear and not respect. The moment your victim wakes up from their delusion, and there fearof you is gone, all that is left left disgust. undecided

If you want to be respected in your relationships, even your marriage, you need to understand that you get what you give - the more you give it, the more you get it- that is the general rule for these things in life. You want to be respected by your spouse, show your partner the respect you desire. undecided
"you get what you give" - you are assuming all spouses in a relationship are "normal". smiley
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Stanbest7728: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Only this shouldn't make you think she's cheating unless there are other untold stories
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Aringon(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Free your kind Bros

hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by singiti(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
These things happens everywhere. I wouldn't say u should suspect your wife of infidelity yet without getting your facts rights. It happens to me too. The only reason why I trust my wife is that she is this born fire Christian but her movement sometimes is always suspicious. Always remember that most of these women don't reason well. So when they misbehave, just ignore while still being observant.
My advice to you bro, concentrate more on the children.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Rexymania(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
If na me, omo I will secretly run a test on those children, then plan on getting a second wife without her consent
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Dminister(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
lolzzz this sounds like a movie to me so such really happens wow so sorry!

It’s happened in reality, thank you!

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.

That's just a matter of time. Even you yourself knows that Op's wife escaped this time because of his mistake/inexperience.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Skyfornia:

You don't trust that woman one bit...so what are you still doing with her? I'm even irritated with your actions...why let your marriage get to this level ? Has she done anything in the past that prompted you to start questioning her moves?

Personally once trust is lost in a relationship, then it is no longer worth it.

This question no needed again:

I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

From his intention and words here, he was concerned about her and the kids rather than interrogating her. Only the guilty person would see that as interrogation.
And she answered the voice calls but not the video calls? Lol.

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided

Let's say the truth, his wife's movements and explanation call for concern
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
With her yelling at you over the phone, refusing to do video call, and you finding out later that "she never did go out there to buy water", something's definitely going on. And since there've been "several incidences" before this recent one, yeah, something's up.

I would tell you the same thing I would tell any female who thinks their partner or husband is cheating, especially when you're seeing all these signs or incidences: listen to your intuition and don't let anyone make you think you're crazy.

Thank you for saying the truth unlike those who would rather support their gender. Dem Kobojunkiee: Romanoff: Lovebliss2
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Exactly! That's the only thing I cared about...

Lol. You don't care about the movements, the lies, the yelling and the refusal to answer video calls? You're not ready to care about the truth dear friend
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
TheGift:
You already HAVE suspicious minded, that may be why your Wife Is acting suspiciously.

your Wife Is already acting suspiciously, that may be why You HAVE suspicious minded.

Your words rearranged because you put the cart before the horse in your post
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Angeldemon: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
There is a way to ask a question that would cause one to reason it a simple inquiry. The manner the OP asked most every question, seemed heavily loaded from the start and this because he approached this as if an interrogation. undecided

You don't interrogate a loved one without expecting tempers to flair unless you live in bubble where it all has to be about you and you alone undecided

You always have idiotic opinions supporting womens clear bad behaviors.

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
How do you happen to know so much about this woman? Are you talking of the same woman described in this OP or your own woman abeg? undecided

You have yet to reasonable approach what you claim is my defence so how can you consider it watery to begin with? You are instead still stuck pretending pretending have the woman all figured out beyond what the OP said in His opening post, so ... undecided
Lolgrin. perhaps, you (we) have lost direction to what we're conversing about.
Our comments are based on similar issue raised by one commenter , not on the OP's case.

Besides, no comment is reasonable to you if it's not coming from your spectrum of reasoning..so
(inserts your confused emoji here)
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.
exactly my thoughts also,the only offending part of the story is leaving her kids in the hospital and planning to do photoshoot,what mother does that?only the hysteria of having her kids in the hospital is enough to make most women forget anything else but the well being of their children,also Mr op don't you think you are a little bit paranoid about your wife cheating to switch your call to video call to prove what?to know we're she is?from the story the woman is just irritated by your constant suspicion and monitoring.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by hashbag1: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
okoroemeka:
exactly my thoughts also,the only offending part of the story is leaving her kids in the hospital and planning to do photoshoot,what mother does that?only the hysteria of having her kids in the hospital is enough to make most women forget anything else but the well being of their children,also Mr op don't you think you are a little bit paranoid about your wife cheating to switch your call to video call to prove what?to know we're she is?from the story the woman is just irritated by your constant suspicion and monitoring.

If you are married, i bet that you wont say such, from your assertion that I requested a video call after several denial of her whereabout seems to me that you are clueless as to know what it is to be a husband who loves his wife. Irritated? Something must be wrong with u up there.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheGift: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2021
authority2006:

your Wife Is already acting suspiciously, that may be why You HAVE suspicious minded.

Your words rearranged because you put the cart before the horse in your post

Thanks , but no thanks. I meant what I said.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by authority2006(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
TheGift:

Thanks , but no thanks. I meant what I said.

Yeah, I knew. But you were wrong
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheGift: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
authority2006:

Yeah, I knew. But you were wrong

Says you without any evidence.,
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by walesoflyf(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:

The way you people respond to post sometimes, just makes me wonder.. Is this the best you could come up with.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by sim37(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2021
When they say fear women, you think it's a child's play?
I just did a DNA for my child without my wife consent, my doubts re cleared, with what I hear and experienced about some women I can't help but to be double sure.......
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by LagosNissan: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Anonymous15:

There are so many humans with accurate intuition and I don't know if yours is accurate.
is she protective of her phone and doesn't leave it in the open?
women always use annoyance as a decoy and it is well known.
well if you want to find out, brother man install a spy app or monitor on her phone, don't do it if you're not strong mentally and emotionally.
prepare to see the worst if you do it, and if you so choose to do it, do not create an air of suspicion, act smooth and unaware, then smartly do the deed when she's asleep to give you time.
that way you'll have to see who she texts. there are about two spy monitors that are free.

No spy monitor seems to work. I doubt.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by ak22(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Relevance ? undecided

If you said so
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by bepositive11: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
aminusodiq:
yes!!! Any problem with that?...

The lack of empathy? You guys will make horrible partners to your wives. The kind that can manipulate and abuse emotionally and psychologically, and maybe even physically. I wonder how you guys ended up becoming like that
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by aminusodiq(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
bepositive11:

The lack of empathy? You guys will make horrible partners to your wives. The kind that can manipulate and abuse emotionally and psychologically, and maybe even physically. I wonder how you guys ended up becoming like that
she deserved that.... When one acts smart... You only need to proof them wrong by acting smarter
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by OlapejuB: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please don’t stress yourself about infidelity. If a woman is in extramarital relationship, you will know. Women don’t hide their feelings so make yourself happy in this 9 year old marriage because you are still learning. Why on earth will a woman live her children in care of housemaids without any good reason
Please be yourself, play your part well. Continue to be a responsible father to your children and a good husband to your wife. You won’t run after a lady before she is caught no matter how clever she is. Does she hide her phone, does she have secret conversations, don’t suspect her please. Besides, did you discuss it with her, she should be corrected never to tell at her husband. Success in your marriage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.