Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband (41649 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by OlapejuB: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please don’t stress yourself about infidelity. If a woman is in extramarital relationship, you will know. Women don’t hide their feelings so make yourself happy in this 9 year old marriage because you are still learning. Why on earth will a woman live her children in care of housemaids without any good reason
Please be yourself, play your part well. Continue to be a responsible father to your children and a good husband to your wife. You won’t run after a lady before she is caught no matter how clever she is. Does she hide her phone, does she have secret conversations, don’t suspect her please. Besides, did you discuss it with her, she should be corrected never to tell at her husband. Success in your marriage.
There are some things to be avoided in a marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5eeMYUzrWg
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Lolgrin. perhaps, you (we) have lost direction to what we're conversing about.
Our comments are based on similar issue raised by one commenter , not on the OP's case.

Besides, no comment is reasonable to you if it's not coming from your spectrum of reasoning..so
(inserts your confused emoji here)
don't confuse me with your person abeg! undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Kobojunkiee: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
FourElements:
"you get what you give" - you are assuming all spouses in a relationship are "normal". smiley
Nobody on this earth is "Normal", but thankfully the world operates on principles and when we follow them we find peace and happiness for ourselves.. undecided
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by MrMacinterchi1: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
don't confuse me with your person abeg! undecided
Lol Lolgrin

you're an interesting character i swear
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by bepositive11: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2021
aminusodiq:
she deserved that.... When one acts smart... You only need to proof them wrong by acting smarter

No. When one tries to manipulate you, you cut them off instead of trying to manipulate them back even worse

You two are no different from her, probably even worse

There's no way you can justify your friend's behaviour. You both lack empathy
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by seanjy4konji: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2021
na nigerian women u wan get head ache for

Na babe weh deh marry end of the year i been knacking since thursday....she even clean the house and wash every where i no send am.....
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by aminusodiq(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2021
bepositive11:

No. When one tries to manipulate you, you cut them off instead of trying to manipulate them back even worse

You two are no different from her, probably even worse

There's no way you can justify your friend's behaviour. You both lack empathy
sbe did it first... And to think that he lost alot and gave her alot... In form of gifts and endless demands. If she did that to me... Id let it slide cos im not as caring as he is. My guy dosent deserve it
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
LagosNissan:

No spy monitor seems to work. I doubt.
No it does, I currently use one.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by socialmediaman: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
From what you described there are definitely trust issues. She lied about her whereabouts which doesn’t equate to infidelity but definitely dishonest and breeds lack of trust. A woman usually doesn’t have a reason to lie about her business unless you don’t encourage, support or sabotage her. You both have a lot to work on.

This is most definitely not the whole story but the most I can do based on the information you provided.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by LagosNissan: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anonymous15:

What's the name pls?

Free or paid?
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=LagosNissan post=108009034]

What's the t
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by jaiyeoriestyle: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEOoyC0RNDg

Dakore Akande Tracy Nwapa Diiadem Idia Aisien - Eloy Awards 2021
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by bepositive11: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
aminusodiq:
sbe did it first... And to think that he lost alot and gave her alot... In form of gifts and endless demands. If she did that to me... Id let it slide cos im not as caring as he is. My guy dosent deserve it

I get what you're saying. What she did was horrible and that is why he should have cut her off instead. He may think that he's wining, but at the end of the day, he's allowing her to influence him badly. He's violating his own integrity. He's allowing her to change who he is. He's allowing her to make him stoop down to her level

I'd rather cut off people like her than allow her to make me a horrible person. People like her end up ruining their lives with their own hands so I don't bother with revenge

Tbh, I don't see the difference between both of them. They're just using each other
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by aminusodiq(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
bepositive11:

I get what you're saying. What she did was horrible and that is why he should have cut her off instead. He may think that he's wining, but at the end of the day, he's allowing her to influence him badly. He's violating his own integrity. He's allowing her to change who he is. He's allowing her to make him stoop down to her level

I'd rather cut off people like her than allow her to make me a horrible person. People like her end up ruining their lives with their own hands so I don't bother with revenge

Tbh, I don't see the difference between both of them. They're just using each other
it wasnt his idea... cry cry na me run the level lipsrsealed

The gain vex me badly... My friend lost his iphone xsmas in her shop... He just dey vex me
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by LagosNissan: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Anonymous15:

I didn't want to quote the other post, but is the WhatsApp web different from the WhatsApp scan!
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2021
LagosNissan:

I didn't want to quote the other post, but is the WhatsApp web different from the WhatsApp scan!
Still same...
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by LagosNissan: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Anonymous15:

Still same...
ok
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by bepositive11: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
aminusodiq:
it wasnt his idea... cry cry na me run the level lipsrsealed

The gain vex me badly... My friend lost his iphone xsmas in her shop... He just dey vex me

I see...
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by hashbag1: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
I just met someone, we got talking, its been cool all along. I got home late some days ago, video chatted her downstairs, because madam was already asleep upstairs. Lo and behold, i heard someone creeping from upstairs, wasnt too sure but she just showed up gbam! I cut the video call, she said who am i talking to and ish, I was like its a friend, she said why did u now cut it, said we were done talking. The whole thing turned into an argument, I said i have nothing to hide but she should understand how it feels like for me demanding that you are accountable for your movements while u left the kids at the hospital. To cut long story shot, when the noise became too much from her, i drove out and the next thing am seeing via text is " lets just stop deceiving ourselves" marriage with no trust will collapse, so you are deceiving me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Ungodly: 7:33am On Dec 28, 2021
Dshocker:

What you wrote up here doesn't say or show any sign of cheating,unless there are other traits she exhibit that you are not telling us.
why did she had to lie about her whereabouts when she could have just said the truth lol.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Ungodly: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2021
kpompey:
First run a DNA test for those those kids . Then pay a matured and trusted ally to track her movement. You can equally track her whatsap using your pc. I am telling you in time, the truth will be unveiled.
how can one track a WhatsApp using pc
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by kpompey: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2021
Ungodly:
how can one track a WhatsApp using pc

Read about it in google, download whatsapp to your PC, then read more. Very easy , you can configure it yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Yankiss(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2022

If this is the only scenario you want people to judge your wife from to know whether she's cheating or not, then you don't have a case at all here. Since you want Nlndrs to be the judge, you should tell us everything.
"I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other" You can see there have been other red flags. That woman is surely cheating on him. Any woman yelling at you, telling lies to hide her movements and refusing to pick video calls is hiding something. A clean wife will be eager to pick video call and explain herself, even if she had lied earlier to conceal her real intentions. That woman has no respect for the man. Cheaters use every loose opportunity to stray.

5 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo) / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.