Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband (41636 Views)

Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / 15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by tradepunter: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided

Must you quote the entire topic before making your point

Sometimes eeehhhnn

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by chinchonglee(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Dshocker:

What you wrote up here doesn't say or show any sign of cheating,unless there are other traits she exhibit that you are not telling us.
So you mean to say all she did up didn't show any sign of cheating

She clearly didn't pick up the video call and yet you said no sign of cheating?

Omo... Ntn person no go hear go this nairaland

12 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by freeborn02: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.

FutureIsFemale, the bitter woman, read this story and change your ways. Your fellow women can be as bad as men.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Johnsown1(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other.

My daughter and son got infection, they were admitted into the hospital. On this faithful day, I was there with them and I left the hospital in the afternoon to get something for them to eat, I got back with the food and quickly rushed down to my office to tidy some work. I felt hungry and decided to drive out, on my way to the restaurant leads to the hospital, I was in traffic when I put a call through to my wife whom I asked how she was coping and how the kids were doing, while on call with her, I heard sounds of car horns so I asked if she was out, she said yes that she was going to get water across the stree, so i was like you shouldnt have stressed yourself since
the house maid was with her, next thing she yelled at me saying why am I making ascertion as to who should go get the water or not, I was like but that isnt a big deal to ask, she was like well the house girl have been the one running errands all day, I responded saying instead of yelling at me, you would have just responded by saying the above.

As a responsible and concerned father, I decided to suspend dinner and branch at the hospital which took me 8 mins to get there because of traffic. On getting to the hospital, lo and behold, my wife was not there, just the kids and the house maid. I asked the house maid where madam was, she said she stepped out without saying where she was going. I immediately put a call through to her. "Babes where are you at, just got here now and you are not here". She immediately hung up on me, I called back, she didnt pick, called her again didn't pick, waited few mins and called, she picked and yelled "why are you looking for me" I was like but you claimed you went to
go get water but its been up to 15mins and you are not here yet, next thing she said was I'm in a uber car, Wow uber car when you just said you went across the street to get water, how does being in uber car relate to that. I requested a video call, I hung up the normal call and called her on whatsapp call, she didn't pick, I called her back again on normal call and said you aren't picking, she responded saying am in uber car now, call me on video again, I did but she still didnt pick. So I decided not to bother since declaring her whereabout seems frutile. She called back on normal call saying she was on her way home to pick some her items to quickly do an advertising shoot to model to her customers in the hospital room, that she didnt want me to get mad at her reason why she didn't tell me before she left, I was like its not a big deal telling me that after which I have found out she never did go out there to buy water.

Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right, and the most damning part of all these is leaving the kids at the mercy of just the house maid, I feel if there is something she is hiding from me and leaving the kids like that is what
the issue of trust has led us to, I am left in amazement and total disappointment.

As a bachelor I would advice you to stay calm, and try to have chit chat with her concerning the lies. Then if you have money go for paternity test. Suspect her not until you catch her in the act

7 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheGift: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2021
Suspicious Men and always monitoring their wives movements like they are toddlers.

They will see what they are looking for.

I suspect there are some Women who wouldn’t have thought of cheating , but the kind of suspicion they get from their husbands make them think , they might as well do the do.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:45am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

She may not neccesarily be cheating. There are a lot of hidden games women play aside cheating which they always fight to protect.

You made a mistake calling her when you got to the hospital. You would have pretended as you saw nothing and allow her to lose guard,
Most young husbands are very over zealous to catch a cheating wives making mistakes to see the real deal.
Your best bargain at the moment i to pretend as if nothing happened. Dont even worry further and trigger serious monitoring of her movements. If she is indeed cheating, you can only found out if you make her comfortable and pretend all is well. The only way she can lose her guard.

But mind you, you may found out its a different ball game altogether. Before you wrongly accuse an innocent woman, hold your evidence very clear. It may all be a different thing and not cheating. Women have a lot of things to keep out of husband eyes that are not cheating.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

If this is the only scenario you want people to judge your wife from to know whether she's cheating or not, then you don't have a case at all here. Since you want Nlndrs to be the judge, you should tell us everything.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by InvertedHammer: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

/

I think she is being characteristically dramatic.

I don't sense infidelity based on the storyline.

/

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by freeborn02: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.

He isn't accusing her; he is suspecting her.

There is a difference between accusation and suspicion.

Don't allow your bitterness to cloud your sense of reasoning

10 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Munamoqel: 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me noth8ing more than great suspicion over any other.

she went to service a customer . Go to coded run site and see what NIgeria woman have turn into .

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by DoubleEngine007: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Op set traps. Put CCTV in your home.. Travel for two months or three. Leave her at home.. When you get back watch the secret cameras.. To catch cheating women no hard,if you're wise. Then don't travel far. Make sure you are in town. Monitor her moves,while she thinks you're away. If she is cheating ,she will likely kill you one day. So you have to be sure she is faithful..

10 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Dude, this your conversation with your wife sounded more like an interrogation session to me. If say na me be her, I for turn my phone off from the time you started querying my decision to go get water across the street. For real, interrogations of that kind, and from a so-called love one... I no dey do at all. undecided

Something was not right about what exactly that you literally took to interrogating your wife's every move when it wasn't as if your kids were abandoned or something? The maid was with them so... Was she meant to report her every movement to you or something? undecided

Leaving the kids at the mercy of the maid? Are you for real? If you can't leave your kids with your maid, what do you have a maid for? undecided
The fact is that the wife is secretive and disrespectful. This leaves little room for trust

8 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by stacyadams: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Change formation,stop acting suspicious,,track her codedly,buh your answer lies on her phone

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by ogawisdom(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Nothing concrete yet

No prove or evidence of cheating just suspicions.

You will never catch her with ur attitude of showing her what you are up to.

Play cool or fool so she will put her guard down for u to catch her with solid prove.

Is she active on social media? U can woo her using another number on WhatsApp n watch her reaction.

In the mean time be acting loving and ignoring things n u will track her down soonest. The harsh n suspicious approach is a no no if u want to track her down

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Wearetheugliest: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
How una two kids take get infection sef cry Shey una be dirty momma & poppa ni or na una maid dirty ni abi which one gan gan cus I no understand your story sir. Abi something don dey occur before the whole hospital infection or what exactly man.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by schweinsteiger: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this is all you've got to accuse her of infidelity then go work on your mindset because you've got no proof and evidence.

What's this one saying. A cheating fellow spotted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by TheGift: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Munamoqel:
she went to service a customer . Go to coded run site and see what NIgeria woman have turn into .

How do you know that is what She went to do?
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by stacyadams: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Munamoqel:
grin grin
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Frales6(f): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
She dey do runs. Just plan her codedly, you go catch her red handed and maybe she fit talk weda na you even get those children or not

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
hashbag1:
Nlanders,
I have been married for 9 years now, amidst several incidences that gave me suspicions over my wife's infidelity. The one that happened of recent gave me nothing more than great suspicion over any other....Husbands and fathers in the house, in this kind of situation, what could have been your thought? As for me, something was not just right...
They say "don't always trust your intuition" but the truth is that in every suspicion there's always the likelihood that one's intuition may just be telling them the truth. However, I do not think that one act of suspicious behavior in the wife is enough to presume that she's being unfaithful. You'll need more of such behaviors displayed over and over again before you can reach a definitive conclusion that she's, indeed ,been cheating on you. Look out for more tell-tale signs.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Burgerlomo: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Lovebliss2:
You have trust issues.
Work on it and don't destroy your marriage.

Leave him he will come and join us soon our membership form is free

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Mrkumareze(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Your wife seems to be riding you, I guess you allowed this to be going on for long..
With your story, you can't really tell if she cheats or not, you can have a wife who lies alot yet doesn't cheat.. so take more time, work on monitoring her phone and also put some recorders in your home while leaving.. you need to get what she does in your absence

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by chinchonglee(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Bennysam:

Oga if you don't know what to say you shut up, so you will trust a woman with questionable character like this? Your mumu no too much
Nna ehn...

Some boys dnt knw how to reason...

See what that mumu said.
I can say 70% that woman has either started cheating or still in the process to cheat

10 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by alphaconde(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
anything wey my wife like make she do, if I die all the wahala go end.
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by tradepunter: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Let's hope no one else is shinning that congo....

I see lots of inexperienced people giving advice, it's very funny.

I remember clearly back then some type of case was assigned to me and my unit. I found it insulting because why should we deal with such cases because it was outside our scope of training and way below our pay grade.

But after handling 3 cases, I started finding things that blew my mind.

After which I concluded the only way you can catch a woman cheating is not by probing her with questions.... But rather with low level surveillance techniques.

So if you have a hunch of such, then it's probably true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by marsup: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2021
I don't think any right thinking mother, will leave her children in a hospital to get a quickie. She might just be overwhelmed, tired and frustrated by certain things you might not know. All you can do now, is talk to her gently. No accusations, just ask her if everything is okay. Sometimes, when a woman is acting funny, it doesn't mean she is cheating on you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by freeborn02: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Lovebliss2:
You have trust issues.
Work on it and don't destroy your marriage.

The wife that left two sick kids in the hands of housemaids to go about lying about her movement, is she building or destroying her marriage? Be objective!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Lambasta: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2021
Oga na you no normal, why monitoring human being up and down cos she is your wife. Is very frustrating guy, please try keep your self busy. Woman wey go cheat go cheat not because you are monitoring her. You have a very bad mind set, please work on your self and leave your wife alone.

hashbag1:
Nlanders,

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by Murjem(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2021
You speak so much in ignorance, nonsense!!!

Leave marital issues and advice for people who are married with experience...

How can a mother abandoned her children on the sick bed for the maids and claiming to be preparing for a model photo shoot within the hospital.

Yes, she was suppose to report every of her moves to the husband.

This is Nigeria, as we think of good also bear in mind that bad things also happen at the same time.

Kobojunkiee:

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by FourElements: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
yanabasee2:

You don't know women.....

First sign of a cheat is yelling or getting angry over little enquiry like, where are you?

@Op.... it's 9yrs and she's still in this state of misled....

The men who fall in love with married women.... Should see what their fantasy can lead to.... Destroying another man's heart.
... you meant fall in lust...!
Re: I Am Confused As A Father And As Husband by OhiOfIhima: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2021
CuteMaro:
Sorry man. There's something fishy and she's probably cheating (Went for a quick one). You shouldn't have told her you were at the hospital when you got there to see the time she'll be coming back.

She yelled at you as a cover up coz there's no excuse lol. It's very common among cheating ladies.

But then again you must begin to look out for other clues! I wish you luck in your marriage.

Honestly, he shouldn't have told her he is in d hospital. That spoiled the whole show.
You can even tell her you are at far place, you will see the woman telling you, she is at the hospital. Don't worry, her cup will soon full.
The hardest thing in the world is the inability to trust ur partner.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Marriage Is On The Verge Of Crashing. / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.