Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? (1390 Views)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What unfounded theory.... be specific! undecided

God does not forsake his people. Psalm 94:14, 9:10, 37:28, Romans 11:12, 1 Samuel 12:22 and Isaiah 42:16

Seems Jesus of the Bible is not of God

Amnesty7
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
God does not forsake his people. Psalm 94:14, 9:10, 37:28, Romans 11:12, 1 Samuel 12:22 and Isaiah 42:16
Seems Jesus of the Bible is not of God
Amnesty7
So when God forsook Adam in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, that was of myth? Are we cherry-picking again? undecided
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So when God forsook Adam in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22, that was of myth? Are we cherry-picking again? undecided

There was no law then about God forsaking anyone! Where there's no law there's no sin!
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
There was no law then about God forsaking anyone! Where there's no law there's no sin!
God clearly gave Adam a Law, a simple one at that, with one of some of the most important of the commandments found in Genesis 2
15 The Lord God put the man in the Garden of Eden to work the soil and take care of the garden.
16 The Lord God gave him this command: “You may eat from any tree in the garden.
17 But you must not eat from the tree that gives knowledge about good and evil. If you eat fruit from that tree, on that day you will certainly die!” - Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17
A command with a consequence to booth! Other decrees in the Law include the infamous, "be fruitful and multiply", and that concerning marriage. So why insist that God didn't give Adam a Law? undecided
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by ictplotter(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The name Anti-Christ already tells you that no answer would suffice, especially when this Anti Christ is Pro Mohammed.
Pls leave the messenger n go after the message, can you vivid explanation to the above write up.
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
God clearly gave Adam a Law, a simple one at that, with one of some of the most important of the commandments found in Genesis 2
A command with a consequence to booth! Other decrees in the Law include the infamous, "be fruitful and multiply", and that concerning marriage. So why insist that God didn't give Adam a Law? undecided

Yeah so where did God say he'll forsake him in the above verse?
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Kobojunkie: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yeah so where did God say he'll forsake him in the above verse?
We have already been through this from other threads. When God cursed Adam, it amounted to God forsaking Adam, the man and all of His descendants who do not believe in Him hence the reason why the curse runs from the time they are born to the time they die ---- He wrote even the end of them (mind, body and soul) off --- Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. He pretty much washed His hands off of them --- put them on auto-run --- and went on to focus on other things. Isn't that what it means to forsake a one? . undecided
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
ictplotter:

Pls leave the messenger n go after the message, can you vivid explanation to the above write up.

Who does not know that, that is what a mission is and means? (You Muslims were obviously not there when ordinary understanding was given)

When an employee is sent on a mission is he not supported as far as he requires support? And there is always a part of the mission which requires him to be alone to accomplish it eg like CIA in Russia Nuclear bomb base. He must be temporarily cut off from help. That is part of a mission.

As much as your parents love you, they must leave you alone to write your exams in the exam hall.

It's as simple as that but if course you "You hate Christ" are just looking for any thing, even stupid things just so that you may blaspheme Him because you already know that you have no part with Him.
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Who does not know that, that is what a mission is and means? (You Muslims were obviously not there when ordinary understanding was given)

When an employee is sent on a mission is he not supported as far as he requires support? And there is always a part of the mission which requires him to be alone to accomplish it eg like CIA in Russia Nuclear bomb base. He must be temporarily cut off from help. That is part of a mission.

As much as your parents love you, they must leave you alone to write your exams in the exam hall.

It's as simple as that but if course you "You hate Christ" are just looking for any thing, even stupid things just so that you may blaspheme Him because you already know that you have no part with Him.

This your comment reeks of ignorance! We don't hate Christ. We believe he is a Prophet of God sent only to the Children of Israel. You are the one who hates and don't believe in Muhammad at all. Quit the sympathy play!

He was never crucified and never died!
God does not abandon his people!
Psalm 94:14, 9:10, 37:28, Romans 11:12, 1 Samuel 12:22 and Isaiah 42:16
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
AntiChristian:

This your comment reeks of ignorance! We don't hate Christ...

Action speaks louder and clearer than words. And you people's action of always blaspheming and always seeking to blaspheme God, Who came as a man known as Jesus Christ has already established your hatred for Him.

So your words are lies and your actions have told us The Truth!

AntiChristian:

You are the one who hates and don't believe in Muhammad at all. Quit the sympathy play

I hate you even more than I hate Mohammed and I have not raised a single thread against Mohammed but let us count your yhreads against Christ, 20 threads are on the first page alone.

So as always, you are a Liar who speaks rubbish.
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Action speaks louder and clearer than words. And you people's action of always blaspheming and always seeking to blaspheme God, Who came as a man known as Jesus Christ has already established your hatred for Him.

So your words are lies and your actions have told us The Truth!
Who is blaspheming God? All my threads were derived from your Bible, Christians and common sense! For example, in the Bible, God can be be foolish and weak.

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
1 Corinthians 1:25

In any sense, we don't ever ascribe foolishness or weakness to God in Islam. This is Blasphemy.

I hate you even more than I hate Mohammed and I have not raised a single thread against Mohammed but let us count your yhreads against Christ, 20 threads are on the first page alone.

So as always, you are a Liar who speaks rubbish.
I am right that you hate Muhammad. But no Muslim can say they hate Jesus.
This is the difference. Paul wired you in his letters!

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

But Jesus ate with sinners!
Matthew 9:10-17,Mark 2:15-22,Luke 5:29-39
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Who is blaspheming God? All my threads were derived from your Bible, Christians and common sense! For example, in the Bible, God can be be foolish and weak.

No one asked where your blasphemies are derived from. The Law is Fear God.

AntiChristian:
In any sense, we don't ever ascribe foolishness or weakness to God in Islam.

No one asked you about your Islam so you should have stayed in your Islam side and not blaspheme since you Islam has its own Koran.
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

AntiChristian:
In any sense, we don't ever ascribe foolishness or weakness to God in Islam.

No one asked you about your Islam so you should have stayed in your Islam side and not blaspheme since you Islam has its own Koran.

AntiChristian:
I am right that you hate Muhammad. But no Muslim can say they hate Jesus.

Actions speaks louder. So even if they don't "say it" with their mouths, your actions have spoken it.

And from your Islam this Islam that obviously, your mad mind has joined us together whereas you are an abomination to us. So don't join us together, go to your own side of the fence.

The Bible is ours and you have your own Koran. So Stick to your Koran while we stick to our Bible,
Re: Eli Eli Lema Sabacthani...my God My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me? by AntiChristian: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, fear God!

Wetin be all this ranting?

Actions speaks louder. So even if they don't "say it" with their mouths, your actions have spoken it.

And from your Islam this Islam that obviously, your mad mind has joined us together whereas you are an abomination to us. So don't join us together, go to your own side of the fence.

The Bible is ours and you have your own Koran. So Stick to your Koran while we stick to our Bible,

grin OK O follower of Paul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searching 4a Guy Dressed IN White: Lagos Youth Conference 2005 / The Atheist Faq / God, The Narrator And Creation: Who Was The Narrator?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.