Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time (13649 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:

guy abeg e don do...I don tire for all dis blatter n fifa ojoro...d same blatter wey extend ballon d or voting a day after ur cr7 score hattrick against sweden dt took portugal to worldcup dt made him win d ballon d or without a trophy ahead of Ribery dt won 3 trophies bt u all saw nothing bad or wrong wit dt same blatter o...
assuming na messi, una go say na FIFA pikin
DTS hypocrisy naaa

And who came second after Ronaldo?? Was it ribery??
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I don't know why modric won it and sincerely I don't care. My care was mostly in the world best given to modric and I agree 2013 world best supposed to be given to Riberry just like Sneider was supposed to take the one Messi won. So remove ur hypocrisy.. FIFA helped both Messi and Ronaldo against , Riberry and Sneider. But Ronaldo has paid for his own by having the Balloon D or taken from him and given to modric, it Messi turn to pay for his own now against Sneider

What most people don't know is that messi came 2nd in 2013... they extended the votes cos that vote was already organised for messi to win it again...ribery was never in their plans... if Ronaldo dint score loads of goals in 2013 , they wud hv given it to Messi again...
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Sneijder was never a worthy winner of 2010. if you had said Iniesta which is still debatable cos of Messi stats, i would agree cos of the World Cup.

You guys blew Sneijder performance outta proportion........how would Sneijder have won the Balon D'or when he was beaten to UEFA & Seria A Player of the Year by Milito and still didn't win Golden ball in the World cup. he lost best player award in all the competition you guys claim he performed.

How do think Sneijder would defeat Messi with just 4goals in the league and 3 in the UCL and i think 3 or 4 at the WC??

Messi was European Golden Boot winner in 2010
Messi was also UCL Top scorer
La liga Player of the Year
and the only reason Milito won UEFA Player of the Year was because Inter won the UCL.......Messi outclassed in the competition that year

won the league and Copa Del Rey with Barcelona

U see y u messi fans are hypocrites.. u say iniesta was debatable and messi was the best individually.... was Riberry better than Ronaldo individually in 2013 or was modric better than Ronaldo individually on 2018... this is my problem with u messi fans ...do u people think at allll??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

What most people don't know is that messi came 2nd in 2013... they extended the votes cos that vote was already organised for messi to win it again...ribery was never in their plans... if Ronaldo dint score loads of goals in 2013 , they wud hv given it to Messi again...
So if the votes were already organised for Messi, why did they still consider Ronaldo after he scored "loads of goals" even after extending the deadline for him?
Think
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Sneijder didn't make top 3 cos his all year performance was no too make sense unlike Modric......this isn't to say Ronaldo didn't deserve it

You got it wrong Modric was UEFA Player of the Year in 2018 and he also won everything Ronaldo won with Madrid and was also Best Player in the World Cup.

He was compensated for his outstanding performance all year cos based on stats, Ronaldo should have won.

What Sneijder did in 2010 for inter and Holland...modric dint do half in 2018

3 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by unbitchable(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ijaya123:

Copa is just an equivalent of Africa Cup of Nations.
So, what is the equivalent of the Euros?

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by anonymous1759(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Copa of 9 teams? Lol...its by international trophy then we should be giving it to jorginho na.

Before Messi won the copa America you bashed him now he won it the award is inconsequential Na heart attack go kill una grin grin
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol.. no mind them jor. I'm just being truth ful. Messi will not win this balloon d or. And by not winning it, he has paid for his own for cheating sneider. Just like Ronaldo paid for his.

Pay for what?? Does he even deserve it in the first place? He dint even deserve 2019... if they wanted to pay him back, it wud hv been 2015
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
anonymous1759:

Before Messi won the copa America you bashed him now he won it the award is inconsequential Na heart attack go kill una grin grin
He who God has blessed no man can curse my brother grin, Make them cry blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

But it wasn't when Messi didn't win it! Bunch of bitter Souls and hypocrites.

It has always been a trashy cup.... why didn't they nominate others that had been winning it...y now that Messi won it... y wasn't Alison nominate in 2019 or sanchez in 2016 ?? All of a sudden it's a serious tournament

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by RPG2020(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
What is Messi name doing there?

419 Messi

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

What Sneijder did in 2010 for inter and Holland...modric dint do half in 2018
E.g.?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by fredoooooo: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Deserved .. That's a player not one tap in master grin
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:

cops of 9 teams abi?? d same copa dt he lost 3 times n u all were asking for international trophy, he finally won it n its now 9 teams n very easy..
abi na world cup una bin de ask messi to win for Argentina wen una Cr7 never even reach the finals?? I tire for una o..
maybe if leo wins world cup next year, una go say na by luck or na bcoz GOD dey too partial with messi
Bro, think b4 you talk na,
cos of copa america make him deserve ballon'd'or,
WTF MAN, LIGHT MY KPOLI JAREE.

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:

messi don reach finals bt ur cr7 best was 4th in 2006 dt Germany took 3rd...
messi won golden ball as the best player in dt world cup.....abi u want start anoda blind argument?
Make we now fry beans abii........
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Same cheating that made blatter extend the 2013 FIFA ballon d or voting so Ronaldo's playoff game could be factored in
Modric won the 2018 world cup golden ball, can you tell me how many goals or assists he dropped then?
I think you are copy somewhere and paste here?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dasilva12:

I think you are copy somewhere and paste here?
From you abi?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:
From you abi?
Go and ask your ancestor. WTF MAN, PERSON WEY NO GET WIFE GET PEACE OF MIND. COME PUFF LOUD JOO.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

So if the votes were already organised for Messi, why did they still consider Ronaldo after he scored "loads of goals" even after extending the deadline for him?
Think

because of the leaked convo by criminal blatter when he said Ronaldo will never win balon dor cos he doesn't like him and thst he will always mk sure messi wins it...now people question was answered on y he gave Messi in 2010 and 2012... messi dint deserve 20q2 cos he won nothing and pls dont call copa derey , u cant deserve balon dor for winning fa cup.... its as good as winning nothing... 2013 Ronaldo outscored everyone, so he had no choice but to repeat the reason for giving messi in 2012 .... cos the criminal wanted to give messi for winning la liga.... but Ronaldo also won la liga the previous year and it still went to messi for scoring most goals as their reason

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by sammytovic(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga Cr7 have reached the Semi of world cup... Either semi or quarter Sha... I think it was 2002 world cup or 2004
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by stayclearofme: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

It has always been a trashy cup.... why didn't they nominate others that had been winning it...y now that Messi won it... y wasn't Alison nominate in 2019 or sanchez in 2016 ?? All of a sudden it's a serious tournament
If it was thrash why were you all saying Messi couldn't win anything for his country.. therefore CR7 was a better player?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dasilva12:

Go and ask your ancestor.
WTF MAN, PERSON WEY NO GET WIFE GET PEACE OF MIND.
COME PUFF LOUD JOO.
God, See wetin person pikin just dey suffer this hot afternoon, If I know,I for no reply your previous comment, Eziokwu
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by stayclearofme: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ijaya123:

It has always been and it will be always be. That's why it was important for him to win at least one international trophy to be in the league of the greats.
Is your AFCON better... You all are in pains.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by freesoul12: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Loll ronaldo fans dey console themselves. D ballon d or sure pass anything for Lionel
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

E.g.?

He won the treble, scored the crucial goal that knocked out holders barca in the semis , he also scored both goals as Holland knocked out cup favorites Brazil in the quarters... he also also scored 4 goals in that world cup and wasn't disgraced in the final like modric .... how messi that got trashed by Germany 4.0 in the quarters and messi failing to score a single goal in the world cup go to win the balon dor is still a mystery...

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
sammytovic:
You see
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Pay for what?? Does he even deserve it in the first place? He dint even deserve 2019... if they wanted to pay him back, it wud hv been 2015
true true.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

If it was thrash why were you all saying Messi couldn't win anything for his country.. therefore CR7 was a better player?

Saying he hadn't won it dint mean it was an important trophy... we said that he hasn't won world cup, even " Ordinary " copa hr hasn't won...that was what we all said...that if he can't win an easy cup like copa , it shows he is fake and it took him all him entire career to get that cup
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=Kilishihunter post=107983180]
God, See wetin person pikin just dey suffer this hot afternoon, If I know,I for no reply your previous comment, exiolwt.

Hot afternoon my ass.
what a scumbag, i think you are living in hell that's why it's hot for you.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
anonymous1759:

isn't it really? That's like an inter school competition. Even Africa organized competition of more than 9 teams and yet the competition winners aren't given world best or even nominated
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

He won the treble, scored the crucial goal that knocked out holders barca in the semis , he also scored both goals as Holland knocked out cup favorites Brazil in the quarters... he also also scored 4 goals in that world cup and wasn't disgraced in the final like modric .... how messi that got trashed by Germany 4.0 in the quarters and messi failing to score a single goal in the world cup go to win the balon dor is still a mystery...
Yet did he win the UEFA best player or world cup golden ball, Yes or no? And sneidjer also equalized in the first leg, he didn't score the goal that knocked out Barca
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

You see. Those Uefa peeps are cheats... All lovers of Messi but hate Ronaldo for nothing.

Why do they hate Ronaldo I know not.

For instance watch the Spanish league when ronalod was there...you will see the hatred for Ronaldo.. for eg, that match between Barca and Madrid that Ronaldo got red carded just for a slight push.. if it was Messi.. the stupid ref will smile it away and besides that was a pk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Less 24hrs Withdrawal This Online Betting Site Is The BEST. / Fifa President Infantino To Visit Nigeria On Sunday, 24th July 2016. / We Were Interested In Maguire, But We Could Not Afford Him - Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.