Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time (13645 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title / Lionel Messi Named Best Playmaker Of The Last Decade By IFFHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi won golden ball for Scoring Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran in the group stage and went missing all thru the knockout... no goal no assist....Neymar , James Neuer, muller were all better
for scoring or those mumu yeye small teams o
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Yet did he win the UEFA best player or world cup golden ball, Yes or no? And sneidjer also equalized in the first leg, he didn't score the goal that knocked out Barca

Now tell me what modric did
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Siwel25:

It's not just by winning trophies, it's by being decisive. Jorginho is a midfielder but Messi had more assists and chance creation than him. Messi was the best player and best assist maker at the Copa America too winning FOUR man of the match awards. He's a freak of a nature who does what Zidane and Ronaldo does at the same time. Messi has to win this cos where it matters most, he delivered.
Oga why didn't they give world best to Mahrez for winning the nations cup and scoring decisive goals. Mahrez won the best player in the nations cup, best player in the semi and finals...why didn't they give Mahrez. Answer this and then you will know why Messi winning a competition of 9 teams is nothing.

By the way Mahrez had goals and assists too

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
for scoring or those mumu yeye small teams o

Rhats the ojoro and corruption that blatter was selling
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

God, See wetin person pikin just dey suffer this hot afternoon, If I know,I for no reply your previous comment, Eziokwu
Person wey no get peace of mind na him dey suffer because of someone that didn't even know your father exist,
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Dasilva12: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

God bless you bro, messi tape don leak since blatter left the post.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

because of the leaked convo by criminal blatter when he said Ronaldo will never win balon dor cos he doesn't like him and thst he will always mk sure messi wins it...now people question was answered on y he gave Messi in 2010 and 2012... messi dint deserve 20q2 cos he won nothing and pls dont call copa derey , u cant deserve balon dor for winning fa cup.... its as good as winning nothing... 2013 Ronaldo outscored everyone, so he had no choice but to repeat the reason for giving messi in 2012 .... cos the criminal wanted to give messi for winning la liga.... but Ronaldo also won la liga the previous year and it still went to messi for scoring most goals as their reason
[
You said he won nothing and you are still telling me not to call Copa del rey but yet you call Ronaldo that won virtually nothing in 2013, Infact let me ask you did any of those goals set a goal scoring record like Messi did in 2012, Till today plenty of those records stand, Most goals in a calendar year, most league goals, most goals in a season,He was also tbr UCL and la liga top scorer, How many of ronaldo's goals set new records in 2013, the worst was that he ended up trophyless, And mind you Messi was the highest total goal scorer in the year 2018 even winning la liga yet he wasn't considered understandbly
Blatter awarded Ronaldo the ballon d or in 2008, How come?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Oga why didn't they give world best to Mahrez for winning the nations cup and scoring decisive goals. Mahrez won the best player in the nations cup, best player in the semi and finals...why didn't they give Mahrez. Answer this and then you will know why Messi winning a competition of 9 teams is nothing.

By the way Mahrez had goals and assists too

Exactly...mayrez won Afcon and EPL but he was not even nominated ...Alison won champions league and copa, he wasn't nominated, van dyke won champions league and nations league but came second to Messi, they said messi won league and European golden boot ...and had the highest goals that year... 2021 Lewandowski does same exact thing and messi fans say he doesn't deserve it cos messi won copa .... always shifting goal post....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

that better made me know that football officials only care about who dey love . Do you know Spanish referees hated ronaldo and even coaches too.
Let's give instance that Barca Madrid match that Ronaldo was red carded just for pushing the ref a little. If it was Messi that push the ref, Mumu ref would have smiled it off.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Ijaya123: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Is your AFCON better... You all are in pains.

Pain from what?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You said he won nothing and you are still telling me not to call Copa del rey but yet you call Ronaldo that won virtually nothing in 2013, Infact let me ask you did any of those goals set a goal scoring record like Messi did in 2012, Till today plenty of those records stand, Most goals in a calendar year, most league goals, most goals in a season, UCL and la liga top scorer, How many of ronaldo's goals set new records in 2013, the worst was that he ended up trophyless, And mind you Messi was the highest total goal scorer in the year 2018 even winning la liga yet he wasn't considered understandbly

So if its by record ls broken, then Ronaldo should win this years award for breaking the world record for international goals ... since when did breaking goal records equate to winning balon dor ?? Blatter messed the whole thing up because of messi ...It was never about goals alone , thats y Ronaldinho, zidane and cannavaro won it in the past.... messi was the first to win it without any credible cup ... May be we should also say he Ronaldo winning the super cup in 2013 was enough reason for winning it
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Exactly...mayrez won Afcon and EPL but he was not even nominated ...Alison won champions league and copa, he wasn't nominated, van dyke won champions league and nations league but came second to Messi, they said messi won league and European golden boot ...and had the highest goals that year... 2021 Lewandowski does same exact thing and messi fans say he doesn't deserve it cos messi won copa .... always shifting goal post....
Mumu fans... Lol make him answer that one

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Now tell me what modric did
Modric won the club world cup and UCL, Same thing Ronaldo won but he went a step further by leading an unfancied Croatia to the world cup final, if them tell you in 2018 that they would be there, Would you believe? They gave him both the UEFA best and world cup golden ball something sneidjer didn't achieve

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

So if its by record ls broken, then Ronaldo should win this years award for breaking the world record for international goals ... since when did breaking goal records equate to winning balon dor ?? Blatter messed the whole thing up because of messi ...It was never about goals alone , thats y Ronaldinho, zidane and cannavaro won it in the past.... messi was the first to win it without any credible cup ... May be we should also say he Ronaldo winning the super cup in 2013 was enough reason for winning it
I don't give a damn about how they do their criteria but you can't tell me sneidjer deserved 2010 and somehow ronaldo deserved 2013, For what?
Ronaldo scored all his international goals this year abi? Guy abeg
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by LabelKiller(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
So many ronaldo fanboys crying and consoling each other on this thread

hmmmmmm

till 29th till we drink their tears

Lewandoski 2021. Good performance in domestic comps+early ucl exit+early euros exit.

messi2021. Good performance in domestic comps+early ucl exit+ Copa win

Jorginho2021. excorted teams to trophies. zero G/A in the entire euros.

Messi has numbers, lewy has more numbers and jorginho has nothing lol
but Messi has an edge with the Copa win which has eluded him for years.

I'm a Messi fan. but this is the unbiased truth.
cheers!
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kingcalls: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Modric won the club world cup and UCL, Same thing Ronaldo won but he went a step further by leading an unfancied Croatia to the world cup final, if them tell you in 2018 that they would be there, Would you believe? They gave him both the UEFA best and world cup golden ball something sneidjer didn't achieve

Just like iniesta that same year, won everything messi won and the world cup , but it went to Messi... they said individually messi was better but Ronaldo was not better shey??
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by Kilishihunter: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Just like iniesta that same year, won everything messi won and the world cup , but it went to Messi... they said individually messi was better but Ronaldo was not better shey??
So it's no More sneidjer again but now iniesta abi? Good, I have no doubts that if Messi wasn't given that award, Iniesta would have, but you trying to tell me Ronaldo deserved 2013 is total crap, If messi's 2010 was controversial, Ronaldo's was more controversial cause I don't remember them shifting any voting date for messi
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....we aint talking about Dubai d or o...
u think ballon d or is determined by nairalanders opinion or wat??
messi won d copa n it gave him d edge over lewa, dey are even talks in paris dt messi av bin informed as d winner already...
cr7 fans should take a chill pill, at first it was kante, next was Jorginho, now u are all pitching ur tents with lewa.
Leo knows how to handle u guys, Mk una chop well before dt award nite o..

If Messi wins it, what will it do for u?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by hkidola00(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
paulolee:

guy abeg e don do...I don tire for all dis blatter n fifa ojoro...d same blatter wey extend ballon d or voting a day after ur cr7 score hattrick against sweden dt isnt done before..
D votes extendsion led to more votes for cr7 dt made him win d ballon d or without a trophy ahead of Ribery dt won 3 trophies bt u all saw nothing wrong with blatter doinz o
assuming na messi, all of una go say na bcox him be FIFA pikin
DTS crazy hypocrisy na....na normal naija way shaa..
Wen e work for u na grace, if e no work na corruption...
dat 2013,ribery and Messi goals put together wasn't up to Ronaldo's goal....Ronaldo was a beast 2013

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by stayclearofme: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingcalls:

Saying he hadn't won it dint mean it was an important trophy... we said that he hasn't won world cup, even " Ordinary " copa hr hasn't won...that was what we all said...that if he can't win an easy cup like copa , it shows he is fake and it took him all him entire career to get that cup
Did you called COPA easy cup?.... He won something for his country and now it is not important... You all are double edge sword!... It is not when he won it that matters, the fact is that he won it! That is why in life you don't give up till you acheive your goals. You all are coming with different arguments after he won it because you didn't expect it. Has your CR7 Played in world cup finals?
If he wins the ballon d or or not is not my problem, if it goes to Lewandoski it is fine.. he is a great player, thank God CR7 is no where to be found this time around.
You people should stop belittling Messi acheivements, he his a class player.
The fact that you are not his fan won't change that!
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by paulolee(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
hkidola00:
dat 2013,ribery and Messi goals put together wasn't up to Ronaldo's goal....Ronaldo was a beast 2013
lolz....ballon d or now decided by just goals or by trophies won??
ask urself dt question...
wen messi win am with goals, una go say e no win anything....was shiejder goal up to dt of leo wen messi won it 2010??
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by RealEzee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lewan has been spectacular he deserves the Ballon dor too

I don't mind if CR7 get the Ballon dor
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by RealEzee(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Did you called COPA easy cup?.... He won something for his country and now it is not important... You all are double edge sword!... It is not when he won it that matters, the fact is that he won it! That is why in life you don't give up till you acheive your goals. You all are coming with different arguments after he won it because you didn't expect it. Has your CR7 Played in world cup finals?
If he wins the ballon d or or not is not my problem, if it goes to Lewandoski it is fine.. he is a great player, thank God CR7 is no where to be found this time around.
You people should stop belittling Messi acheivements, he his a class player.
The fact that you are not his fan won't change that!
CR7 was found scoring in the last CL game, we thought Messi was on the bench for psg tho

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by stayclearofme: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
RealEzee:
CR7 was found scoring in the last CL game, we thought Messi was on the bench for psg tho
What are you saying? Have nice day sir.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by YangaBabe: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats to him, very much deserved.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by oyatainer(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Leave that one...we all know Riberry was the one that was supposed to win that award, but Messi to was giving the award ahead of Sneder who deserved it more. Ronaldo paid for his own by having the 2018 award he was supposed to win given to modric. So Ronaldo has paid. E remain Messi to pay for sneider own. Oga talk truth...did Messi deserve that best player award at the world cup seeing the contribution of others players like Rodriguez, klose etc

Messi deserved the awards by all standard. The small awards wey Sneildner suppose win no bẹ Milito win am. Tell me who won Europe best, Seiria A best and Inter Milan best. Who go come dash Sneildjer. Even world cup best was Diego Forlan not Sneildjer or what have you. Messi won European golden boot, wọn là Liga golden boot, là Liga, super cup this same year. He was the best goal scorer in champions league. Bring on Sneildjer individual stats make I see bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by oyatainer(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol...but it wasn't trash when Sneider that won everything didn't win it but Messi? Hypocrisy.
By the way so did lewy ...he won every title in Germany and German best player, highest goal scorer in Europe etc so lewy deserve it more... One small cup called Copa can't change that

The same thing that befell Sneildjer befall Jorjinho. They are not indispensable in their teams. I didn't know Sneildjer arguments until after World cup where Diego Forlan was the MVP. You go cry so tey next week. Na mock we go they mock you because, it's already reported unofficial that Messi is winning it. Take heart Bro
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by FahBuLous: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifiokjohn:
lol...but it wasn't trash when Sneider that won everything didn't win it but Messi? Hypocrisy.
By the way so did lewy ...he won every title in Germany and German best player, highest goal scorer in Europe etc so lewy deserve it more... One small cup called Copa can't change that
I love your audacity in defending rubbish...
Sneider did nothing individually...
And there is nothing lewandowski has more than Messi apart from the goals...
If it was all about goals modric wouldn't have won balon d'or...
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by KingOroro1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
ojaysam25:

I leave you to the antibots and MODS. Engaging you is tantamount to degrading myself. This is what I try to avoid make kid wen nor reach my cashiers for my bet shop use me catch cruise.
chairman can I quote you in a dead thread Lordreal2
Re: Robert Lewandowski Named IFFHS Best Player Of The Year For The 2nd Time by ifiokjohn(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
FahBuLous:
I love your audacity in defending rubbish...
Sneider did nothing individually...
And there is nothing lewandowski has more than Messi apart from the goals...
If it was all about goals modric wouldn't have won balon d'or...
lol really?.. apart from the goals. Lewy won his league...did Messi win his league?... Lol. Say something else.

Modric won Balloon d or cause he won champions league and took his team to world cup finals..if not Ronaldo deserved it more. That's the diff. World cup is diff from Copa of 9 teams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Less 24hrs Withdrawal This Online Betting Site Is The BEST. / Fifa President Infantino To Visit Nigeria On Sunday, 24th July 2016. / We Were Interested In Maguire, But We Could Not Afford Him - Guardiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.