Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night (5203 Views)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by BigYash: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Op na you go use your hand find trouble. I'm sure you're the honey 3 grin Go and do HIV test first,then call for elder's meeting..
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by oyatz(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Foodqueen:
There is a reason why she became a single mom in the first place.

So you too join them in castigating single mothers?

Most single mothers are actually not different from all other girls. They are just naive girls who fail to abort their pregnancies when their partners aren't ready for marriage.

It doesn't mean that they are more promiscuous than the girls who abort their own pregnancies in order to be able to marry as single ladies.
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Timekeeper: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2021
nikky5:
I lost my wife after delivery about 12 years ago. I later married this lady who happened to be a single mother of a 16 years old girl. She had 2 children for me.
Fast forward. I had been suspecting her of dating another man who I later learnt had 5 children from 5 different women. She agreed going to the man's because he is a pastor for prayers. She has been going there even when there was no woman in his house and stay for as long as 4 to 6 hours. There was a day I gave her money to make her hair and returned home after 8 hours. She passed the night with her children in my landlady's apartment.
After much pleadings, I forgave her. Just last night, my daughter from my first wife drew my attention to a number which saved in her phone as Honey 1 and honey 2. Before now I have been doubting the paternity of her son aged 6 and the idea of running a DNA TEST has been running in my mind.
She travelled this morning for her in-law's burial and will be returning home on Sunday. A friend has confirmed the name of the honey boy.

What do you advice I do when she returns.

Thanks.

Pls make sure u find out B4 any deciding what to do... Make detailed research.....
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by jericco1(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Most single mum are wired that way because they have nothing to lose
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by Coded081(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Mariangeles:

That is not always true.

You don't know the circumstance that led to them being single mothers.

Yeah girl, that's why I said I don't like dating them because I don't want to suffer for what I know nothing about
Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by nikky5(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
anthonyuncle:
truth is,
you didn't know this lady very well before marrying her.

You are very correct. It was a setup which she owned up to with unwarranted pregnancy. She leaves the house at any time without informing me and returns late. Most times I cooked my meal. Three years ago a neighbor told me I i trusted her, it will amount to my own peril. According to her, she has long legs.

It was today the identity of her lover was reveal. He is a Muslim cleric while we are Christians in the Pentecostal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night by anthonyuncle(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
nikky5:

You are very correct. It was a setup which she owned up to with unwarranted pregnancy. She leaves the house at any time without informing me and returns late. Most times I cooked my meal. Three years ago a neighbor told me I i trusted her, it will amount to my own peril. According to her, she has long legs.

It was today the identity of her lover was reveal. He is a Muslim cleric while we are Christians in the Pentecostal.

o boy shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

fgd / My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. / Please Help...is It A Curse To Earn More Than Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.