Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court (47301 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
These people are too slow on this case.

How many more evidence do they need to prove that this was a premeditated murder?

Sure one DPO is not eyeing this girl?

She is going nowhere...except jail..or death row.

She murdered a big media mogul, who very very most likely has connections to rich and powerful people, including rich and powerful people in government, and who is married to a wife who is high up in the hierarchy at NNPC, and probably has her own set of rich and powerful connections, government and police inclusive, along with hubby.

And you expect a murderer of someone like that to go scot free?

Do ya think that the media mogul's powerful friends are actually thinking of letting their friend's murderer go scot free? Or the late man's wife's own powerful friends? You think they are smiling at chidinma right now? Or they are looking at her with one kind eye?

Ya think some DPO is going to risk his job just to favor this small murderer whose papa no know any man? Ya think his superiors are not already eyeing the case to make sure nothing funny happens.? Ya think ?

Infact, am sure they have already issued orders from above to make sure the case is pursued to its logical conclusion...which is either death row or life imprisonment. Nothing like temper justice with mercy. Chidinma don buy more than market.

11 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Born2Breed(f): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
This girl is evil.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
backbencher:

She is going nowhere...except jail..or death row.

She murdered a big media mogul, who very very most likely has connections to rich and powerful people, including rich and powerful people in government, and who is married to a wife who is high up in the hierarchy at NNPC, and probably has her own set of rich and powerful connections, government and police inclusive, along with hubby.

And you expect a murderer of someone like that to go scot free?

Ya think some DPO is going to risk his job just to favor this small murderer? Ya think his superiors are not already eyeing the case to make sure nothing funny happens.? Ya think ?

Infact, am sure they have already issued orders from above to make sure the case is pursued to its logical conclusion...which is either death row or life imprisonment. Nothing like temper justice with mercy. Chidinma don buy more than market.

Na naija we dey. Don't be too sure.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by jacoik(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingAzari:
How cold could someone be? While the man was lying in the pool of his blood, she was up and about selling his personal belongings.
selling or sold. She sold everything Baba. If this girl no get life sentence then will I know that something is wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
This girl is wicked o, so she even sold off his laptop

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by BlackPantherxXx: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
SATANlST:

Satanist to his useless homosexual father:

my mama and OLOSHOISM.... 5 & 6

Coward....why did you run the other time?

I crushed you grin
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by SATANlST: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I crushed you grin
me run from a broke tard? a son of a useless entity? are u normal

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Hotzone(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
I said it before and saying it again and again, Chidinma premeditated the murder and should be charged for first degree murder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by sodeide2013: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Read Bible una no go gree, people have turned so satanic, no fear of God kobo. Thats how some children of sayan killed a Jumia delivery man just for i phones. Children of hell

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by sodeide2013: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Read Bible una no go gree, people have turned so satanic, no fear of God kobo. Thats how some children of satan killed a Jumia delivery man just for i phones. Children of hell
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by loydsis(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dis babe toto should be fried
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Na naija we dey. Don't be too sure.

grin grin grin grin

Let me repeat myself

Chidinma, a girl with zero connections, no power, a nobody, killed someone who is a somebody in society, with powerful friends.

And you expect her to go scot free?

You expect the late man's powerful friends to let her go scot free?

Ol boy, you no know Nigeria. Strike at a powerful person in this country, especially if you are a nobody daughter of a pensioner....and they will bury you.

Chidinma is being buried now. It does not matter whether the burial takes 2 hours or 20 days or 2 years...she is being buried and she knows it. She touched a big man. She is facing the consequences.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by BlackPantherxXx: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
SATANlST:

SATANIST to his useless homosexual father:

me run from a broke tard? a son of a useless entity? are u normal
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Babalola0920: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is beyond this girl it getting to contingency theory
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Champneys: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo

What are you talking about?
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by DispatcherLagos: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I Didn't know this girl got such beautiful height
Same thing Ataga saw and today he is the other side. No let "beautiful heights" take you to your untimely death

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Coldblooded criminalized murderer.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by KingEverest: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Champneys:

What are you talking about?
There are people from high places backing this girl, didn't you see the confidence on her face the other day?
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by SATANlST: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

I crushed you grin
useelss broketard son of agege olosho mother, u dey run?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo

Which politicians?

Na poor nobody, with pensioner papa wey dey go back.?

Meanwhile the person she killed has more connections to the rich and powerful..including those same evil politicians.

And you think any evil politician would back this girl..who killed their friend......so that she can come for them too?

Don't be deceived by Chidinma's fine face, and plumpy features...she is on a one way route to hell. And she knows it.

As for confidence...read about Anna Delvey. Girl was arrested and tried for defrauding people. She turned the trial into fashion show...was wearing Prada and Gucci and Zara every day, and at the end of the day, e no matter...na the orange jail suit she ended up wearing.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by CrimeKsmart: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Without receipt, He should be punish

Those documents he collected are enough for him to be exempted for buying a stolen property. Didn't you read where he said Chidinma told him it was a gift from his b.f?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by azpekuliar: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
These people are too slow on this case.

I taya oo. How long did the Oscar Pistorius murder trial take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
azpekuliar:

I taya oo. How long did the Oscar Pistorius murder trial take.

From bail hearing to sentencing...over one year.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Oloristarr(f): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by KingEverest: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
backbencher:

Which politicians?

Na poor nobody, with pensioner papa wey dey go back.?

Meanwhile the person she killed has more connections to the rich and powerful..including those same evil politicians.

And you think any evil politician would back this girl..who killed their friend......so that she can come for them too?

Don't be deceived by Chidinma's fine face, and plumpy features...she is on a one way route to hell. And she knows it.

As for confidence...read about Anna Delvey. Girl was arrested and tried for defrauding people. She turned the trial into fashion show...was wearing Prada and Gucci and Zara every day, and at the end of the day, e no matter...na the orange jail suit she ended up wearing.
Hmm hopefully so
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by KingEverest: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oloristarr:

Leave my baby alone she didn’t do it �
How did you know? Were you there? undecided
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Ynix(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society.... A morally bankrupt society where young girls feel fulfilled sleeping with men old enough to be their grandfather.

Take a look at the picture below, you would think this daughter of Jezebel cannot hurt a fly.

“Shebi Wen Eye Blind, Mirror Go Rest”
And those old men will not learn to control their private parts. I saw one of my neighbors, a retiree cleaning a female footwear early in the morning and was asking myself is it his daughter that came visiting only for me to see a young girl going out of the compound. The old 60 years old man was talking about his pleasurable experience on phone with one of his friends. I just told myself, and one young guy will be dying of infatuation for this young girl, not knowing that an old man is strapping her

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
publicenemy:
Hmmmn... Na wah. I think say as a Bini boy I get mind...
hahahahahahaha...this one pass your own abi
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
arantess:

Are there no oloshos in your family?
olosho spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.