Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court (47303 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ipobarethieves: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
cool nail it.No xcape for the bit*h killer angry
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by OmoEpe(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Na naija we dey. Don't be too sure.

Your Negativity and disdain for Nigeria is more harmful to your destiny than Nigeria's

You can't prosper in a land you don't love, it's a spiritual principle

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
OmoEpe:

Your Negativity and disdain for Nigeria is more harmful to your destiny than Nigeria's

You can't prosper in a land you don't love, it's a spiritual principle

Who is this one.?

Please don't mention me again.

back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by baregoke: 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by OmoEpe(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

I know ignorance is not an excuse before the law but he can still be exempted from any form of punishment provided he has a good lawyer. Those documents he got are valid documents that can be used to track the seller incase there is any trouble in the future. And before one can be punished for buying a stolen property or liable for punishment for buying a stolen property is when the amount he bought it is ridiculous. He bought it at a reasonable price. All these are enough defense for him.

STOP RELYING HIM. THE BOY ISN'T CHARGED FOR ANY OFFENCE MEANING NOTHING WAS FOUND AGAINST HIM.

THAT IS WHY HE IS A PROSECUTION WITNESS

YOU CAN'T REMOVE SOMEONE'S TOTAL IGNORANCE UNDER 1 POST

EDUCATION TAKES TIME. JUST IGNORE

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by baregoke: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo
ok
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by milliondollas(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
IGBO'S AND MONEY
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Bamzyriches451: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Just hang this daughter of jezebel and stop littering the court premises with this same case, it's so obvious she killed that young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ordovicianonly(f): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
All the evidences is already out there that this daughter of Jezebel is a serial killer,armed robber ,thief and so greedy . The judge should sentence her to death by hanging to teach other daughters of Jezebel a lesson . Someone somewhere is sponsoring this girl cos I don’t understand why she was not brutalised/tortured for committing murder . Osinwin eniyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Bigfish121(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
I think she will be sentenced to death.The evidence against her are just glaring.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
That girl and her collaborators must go down to teach others a lesson.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Malik1234: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
hey guys, y'all should check out this channel
. I'm sure dey'll cover Chidinmas story soon ... Very interesting httpss://youtu.be/IILJhmdChA0
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Malik1234: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by authority2006(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingAzari:
How cold could someone be? While the man was lying in the pool of his blood, she was up and about selling his personal belongings.

I will say it again, that man was stabbed to death while he was still sleeping after he might have been drugged.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Ugandatales: 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
olexjay:
I wonder how people kills their fellow humans and still have the rest of mind to sleep and stay alone in a room…. fear human

I swear. Some people get mind sha.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ImoleNaija: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
The late man might not be her first victim.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by NaBanga: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society.... A morally bankrupt society where young girls feel fulfilled sleeping with men old enough to be their grandfather.

Take a look at the picture below, you would think this daughter of Jezebel cannot hurt a fly.

“Shebi Wen Eye Blind, Mirror Go Rest”

Why did the old goat sleep with the young girl? Why did he sleep with someone who was young enough to be his daughter, while being a married man?

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by xeju: 11:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/murder-trial-i-bought-late-atagas-laptop-from-chidinma-for-n495000-man-tells-court/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
You bought a 2nd hand laptop without receipt of $1000-1500 @ #400-450/1$ for #495,000. I think the chidinma used jazz on you too or she threatened you with weapons
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:52am On Nov 26, 2021
The case is getting interesting angry
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:07am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're a thief! Con man! Go get a life and stop spamming the forum with your bullshit fake visa.

Na original Visa oh
His uncle is the ambassador of Iran
His brother in law is the ambassador of Iraq
His big brother is the Ambasaddor of Yemen
He is connected to Syrian/Libyan ,Afghanistan and Pakistan ambassadors.
All the above mentioned Countries 2/5/10 years visas are available,with direct employment letter from the Taliban ���

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MufasaLion: 3:17am On Nov 26, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Na original Visa oh
His uncle is the ambassador of Iran
His brother in law is the ambassador of Iraq
His big brother is the Ambasaddor of Yemen
He is connected to Syrian/Libyan ,Afghanistan and Pakistan ambassadors.
All the above mentioned Countries 2/5/10 years visas are available,with direct employment letter from the Taliban ���

Hilarious. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Estimshnupp: 4:40am On Nov 26, 2021
We4all:

How many followers on the Twitter account?

Whatsapp me
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by SavageResponse(m): 6:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Mariangeles:
You not only killed a man, you stole money and personal items from him. Even had the audacity to sell his laptop! What a mUmU!

All these prove that she wasn't even remorseful after killing the man. undecided

She probably thought she could get away with it
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
xeju:

You bought a 2nd hand laptop without receipt of $1000-1500 @ #400-450/1$ for #495,000. I think the chidinma used jazz on you too or she threatened you with weapons

He apparently beat down the price from the original 600000 chidimna was offering.

Even then , recieving stolen goods is a serious crime.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by OYIBN: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Is it only the woman that needs to be blamed? So a married man who said his marriage vows, leaves his wife and two children in Abuja, has a girlfriend old enough to be his daughter and camps her in a self-rented apartment has no blame? It is alright for a man to commit adultery, he is blameless but the person that commits fornication is to blame. It is alright for a man to cheat on his wife but not the other way round. I am not supporting Chidinma, she will get what she deserves in court. However men should learn from this sad story. What is needed from this sad story are to learn vital lessons not all the insults heaped on Chidinma. A young promising man that reached great heights in life dying like a chicken in a self rented apartment when he lived in a highly secured place in Banana island!!!! It takes two people to tango. Both of them are at fault. The fact that the man is dead does not mean his faults should not be pointed out. What is remaining is for the judge to hasten Chidinma's exit from this world so she can join him. The only unfortunate thing is that death sentences are never carried out in this country. She may yet go free someday.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
Matters arising
The way this girl acted and behaved, my mind is telling me she had some strong backing to carry out the assault..
Maybe they told her nothing would happen.
I am suspecting Mrs A and her lover

So you want to reduce this murder case to ordinary assault?
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
Psoul:

So you want to reduce this murder case to ordinary assault?
toor, murder o

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Amanda4life: 1:21am On Nov 27, 2021
ATAGAS WIFE RIGJT NOW

mmmh.

I BEG I NO FIT LAUGHS
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Amanda4life: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2021
OYIBN:
Is it only the woman that needs to be blamed? So a married man who said his marriage vows, leaves his wife and two children in Abuja, has a girlfriend old enough to be his daughter and camps her in a self-rented apartment has no blame? It is alright for a man to commit adultery, he is blameless but the person that commits fornication is to blame. It is alright for a man to cheat on his wife but not the other way round. I am not supporting Chidinma, she will get what she deserves in court. However men should learn from this sad story. What is needed from this sad story are to learn vital lessons not all the insults heaped on Chidinma. A young promising man that reached great heights in life dying like a chicken in a self rented apartment when he lived in a highly secured place in Banana island!!!! It takes two people to tango. Both of them are at fault. The fact that the man is dead does not mean his faults should not be pointed out. What is remaining is for the judge to hasten Chidinma's exit from this world so she can join him. The only unfortunate thing is that death sentences are never carried out in this country. She may yet go free someday.

UR ARE WASTING UR SALIVA.

THE FOOLISH ONES CAN NEVER LEARN.

BUT CAN LEARN IN HELL LIKE ATAGA

I WISH THEM well.

I DONT PITY THE VICTIMS AT ALL.

HE GAT WHAT HE NEEDED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lawyer Kills Lawyer Husband, Cut His Dick, Now In Hospital After Suicide Attempt / Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.