Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court (47310 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by publicenemy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
moralistic:
hahahahahahaha...this one pass your own abi

I dey tell you brother.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
All these small gals are dangerous. They're mean and weird in their actions. I'm not even surprised. If they could easily plan and take their own lives in the name of suicide as seen these days , to kill somebody wouldn't mean anything to them.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
southniyikaye:
Matters arising
The way this girl acted and behaved, my mind is telling me she had some strong backing to carry out the assault..
Maybe they told her nothing would happen.
I am suspecting Mrs A and her lover

If you are sued for defamation now you'll start begging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo
How did you came to this ridiculous conclusions.? The case has not even been decided, if you have informations in any way about this case please go to the police and make a statement, rather than hiding behind your phone and throwing baseless accusations. This is how people get themselves into trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
More like a false witness arranged to implicate the girl.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Yungspitta(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Commot here before I keep my dagger for your neck.

If e remain small make I marry any Chidinma, make God carry me go heaven like Elijah
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Adolfhitler001: 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Those documents he collected are enough for him to be exempted for buying a stolen property. Didn't you read where he said Chidinma told him it was a gift from his b.f?

You don't know what you are saying, He is definitely in trouble
When asked if the first defendant produced the receipt of the laptop, Oluwo further told the court that she was not able to provide the receipt as she insisted that it was a gift from her boyfriend. There's no ignorance in law that is the exact word the DPO told my guy who bought a phone without receipt, he was later arrested when police tracked the phone to him, if you read everything you will notice that he was even asked if he can detect that a product is a stolen item, he said no. Baba done buy wahala for himself

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by SATANlST: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

my mama who is a retired olosho is useless and my father who was burnt at agege for arm robbery is the major idiot i blame for bring me into this world grin grin grin

I can bet you are wearing your mother's skirts now grin
me report a useless son of a rail way olosho? i told u where to go ask of me, even lala sef dey fear to match leg for where i match leg

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by TheMostComplex1: 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
This girl is not a human being
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by generalwo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society.... A morally bankrupt society where young girls feel fulfilled sleeping with men old enough to be their grandfather.

Take a look at the picture below, you would think this daughter of Jezebel cannot hurt a fly.

“Shebi Wen Eye Blind, Mirror Go Rest”
.... As u dey condem this jezebel for sleeping with men old enough to be her father.... Hope u still condem the pastor wen marry 18 years old girl??
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by blackpanda: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo

No politician backing her. She's a sociopath

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Seun360(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
The young lady was high on Mpuru Mmiri
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by KingEverest: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
blackpanda:

No politician backing her. She's a sociopath
Maybe
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by 8stargeneral: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
This girl don't deserve to live...if they leave her she will even do more
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Dijita: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Can someone please educate me why she has to kill the man? Why not get him dunk and escape with the property if you are doing it for the money? Make evil to visit us visit our love ones. This has destroyed many life. She is prostituting her way out of university. It may be morally long but in a country like Nigeria, giving the level of poverty can be understandable. But, going to the point of killing your customer for what?
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by malakaimoscondo: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
These people are too slow on this case.

How many more evidence do they need to prove that this was a premeditated murder?

Sure one DPO is not eyeing this girl?
she is still innocent until proven guilty...even on judgement day there will be fair trial
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Dhury: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ipob come defend your sister
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Dhury: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ipob come defend your sister.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Dhury: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ipob come defend your sister b4 Fulani government kill her.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by tafat: 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmmmm, this babe don cast
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Very stupid gal, a thief and criminal.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Ikea81: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
publicenemy:
Hmmmn... Na wah. I think say as a Bini boy I get mind...

My brother I fear who no fear this chidinma . All our mind join together no reach

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by CrimeKsmart: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
You don't know what you are saying, He is definitely in trouble
When asked if the first defendant produced the receipt of the laptop, Oluwo further told the court that she was not able to provide the receipt as she insisted that it was a gift from her boyfriend. There's no ignorance in law that is the exact word the DPO told my guy who bought a phone without receipt, he was later arrested when police tracked the phone to him, if you read everything you will notice that he was even asked if he can detect that a product is a stolen item, he said no. Baba done buy wahala for himself

I know ignorance is not an excuse before the law but he can still be exempted from any form of punishment provided he has a good lawyer. Those documents he got are valid documents that can be used to track the seller incase there is any trouble in the future. And before one can be punished for buying a stolen property or liable for punishment for buying a stolen property is when the amount he bought it is ridiculous. He bought it at a reasonable price. All these are enough defense for him.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by asanausana91: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Buying old laptop for 450,000? You are a criminal.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by publicenemy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ikea81:

My brother I fear who no fear this chidinma . All our mind join together no reach

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MartinsD12(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by BlackPantherxXx: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
SATANlST:

Satanist to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
me report a useless son of a rail way olosho? i told u where to go ask of me, even lala sef dey fear to match leg for where i match leg
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by billyG(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Eeww!Fear women & live long...a cold blooded killer....even me that have read James Hadley chase & other crime novels has never killed an innocent goat before not to talk of stealing his horn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / 52-Year-Old Man Defiles 2-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Settles Parents With ₦500k / Robbers Cut Lady's Arm After Finding Nothing To Steal At Her Home. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.