Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court (47304 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / $500,000: Man Stabbed Parents 73 Times, Cooked Mum's Head In U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ensamy(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
If she had Jesus Christ as her Lord and Saviour before then she could have been enjoying as a free sweet beautiful girl because she could not have engaged in such a messy life style. Now look. Accept Christ, una no want, now see herself. sad sad

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by pelepeleb: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
She and her Sister need not to be kill,
Just go put them in separate cell inside prison with hardened condemned criminals to keep torture them day and night emotionally, physically and otherwise for the rest of their life.
then they will understand that that stupidity mentality that they are having thinking that is a way of life will clear from their brain.
look at the way they are robust no sign remorse on her as she was been taking to curt still fat and happy.
Judge it is clear that the killing was intentional, judge them accordingly.
PlayMaker14:
Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society.... A morally bankrupt society where young girls feel fulfilled sleeping with men old enough to be their grandfather.

Take a look at the picture below, you would think this daughter of Jezebel cannot hurt a fly.

“Shebi Wen Eye Blind, Mirror Go Rest”
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Laboosh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
U don't need to be sorry bro......that's the normal judgement. Minus one in the society

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by einsteine(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
People and their conspiracy theories. Even if a person is caught red handed, the person must have their day in court. That's the mark of a civilized society.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Promzy99: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mercychen:
These people are too slow on this case.

How many more evidence do they need to prove that this was a premeditated murder?

Sure one DPO is not eyeing this girl?

I was thinking you were gonna defend and support ur fellow female... Am shocked to see d opposite...

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by einsteine(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
You don't know what you are saying, He is definitely in trouble
When asked if the first defendant produced the receipt of the laptop, Oluwo further told the court that she was not able to provide the receipt as she insisted that it was a gift from her boyfriend. There's no ignorance in law that is the exact word the DPO told my guy who bought a phone without receipt, he was later arrested when police tracked the phone to him, if you read everything you will notice that he was even asked if he can detect that a product is a stolen item, he said no. Baba done buy wahala for himself

He is a prosecution witness. They would exempt him from being prosecuted. He would lose the item and pay a small bribe and that's the end. There's no wahala in there if not the trade in second hand devices would no longer exist.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Thebigheart: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
The man that bought the laptop need to be investigated.
My opinion.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Elidrisy20: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
She's innocent, the desist try to rape her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Farid24224(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
publicenemy:
Sentence the girl to life imprisonment in a men's prison abeg.....
Make those guys wen never see woman for years handle her yansh... Shebi she like pr1ck.

grin grin grin grin be calming down na....Wallai she go hear am..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by einsteine(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:

There are people from high places backing this girl, didn't you see the confidence on her face the other day?

If they were, she won't be standing trial at all. Stop following conspiracy theories. She's supposed to look wretched because she's coming for trials?

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by madjune(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't understand what else they need to unearth in this case before throwing the girl inside prison.

Somebody told me she's an APC card carrying member.

I think he may be right.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Promzy99:

I was thinking you were gonna defend and support ur fellow female... Am shocked to see d opposite...

Support evil? No. I'm not like that.

Imagine the findings that they are being made everyday.
She didn't stop at killing him but went ahead to sell his laptop and was calling his driver to ask about his car. Which shows it was no mistake or self-defence like she tried to make people believe. .

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by yahmohy27: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
freshkpomo:
Nairaland ladies with their biased thinking will still support her just cos she has a VJ.

I see some comments I just pity their husband, only to realise that many tigers online are cats in real life.

That's how one woman was telling her friend, if my husband nor quick wake up I dey give am two hot slap. Friend tried it, and she ended up in an intensive care unit, only for her to get home and discover her so called friend nor dey even fit look her husband face not to talk of raising her hand.

Yes , you are right
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by yahmohy27: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
arantess:

Are there no oloshos in your family?
This yamleeeegg brother
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Golan007: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked the evil politicians backing this girl will soon meet there Waterloo

Which politicians?

You guys just write absolute rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/murder-trial-i-bought-late-atagas-laptop-from-chidinma-for-n495000-man-tells-court/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

She has refused to change this blue jeans. I'm sure she's sex starved. Can you imagine? Since June 12th, no sex. I can't stay that long
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
This girl deserves to rot in prison.

She is innocent , until proven guilty
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by zoedew: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Chidinma is a symptom of the rot in society.... A morally bankrupt society where young girls feel fulfilled sleeping with men old enough to be their grandfather.

Take a look at the picture below, you would think this daughter of Jezebel cannot hurt a fly.

“Shebi Wen Eye Blind, Mirror Go Rest”

No word for the lecherous old men who run after and sleep with ladies and girls who are age mates with their daughters and grand daughters!
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

She is innocent , until proven guilty

Let's wait and see. All I know is she can never be acquitted of all the alleged crimes.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Sleekfingers: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Let's wait and see.

Yeah
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MufasaLion: 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2021
zoedew:

No word for the lecherous old men who run after and sleep will ladies and girls who are age mates with their daughters and grand daughters!

A man can have relationship with whosoever he wants as long as it's not against the law.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MufasaLion: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

She has refused to change this blue jeans. I'm sure she's sex starved. Can you imagine? Since June 12th, no sex. I can't stay that long

By the time you get locked in a box, you ain't gonna have any sexual urge in you.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by vickydevoka(m): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dis chidimma tall o. Now I see y I de man love her. Me personally if a lady is tall I will start falling for her immediately. I hate short people with passion. Thier Sense too much

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by zoedew: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I Didn't know this girl got such beautiful height
Ataga reached for the height you adjudged beautiful and hangs dangling there. Efrebo you go wound oooo!

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by Intersexxsherry(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
vickydevoka:
Dis chidimma tall o. Now I see y I de man love her. Me personally if a lady is tall I will start falling for her immediately. I hate short people with passion. Thier Sense too much
will you people ever learn?? Still same shallow reasoning. Follow tall girl to your early grave.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by ledaman: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Serial killer undecided
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by zoedew: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

A man can have relationship with whosoever he wants as long as it's not against the law.
Even if it is against The Lord! Please stay on The Lord’s side and be safe now and in eternity. The consequences are dire should your take on the matter be followed. The law of harvest will come into play. Who knows how many warnings about sexual immorality Ataga scorned only to succumb to the dagger of the strange woman who will hunt for very life!
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by MufasaLion: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
zoedew:

Even if it is against The Lord! Please stay on The Lord’s side and be safe now and in eternity. The consequences are dire should your take on the matter be followed. The law of harvest will come into play. Who knoyhow many warnings Ataga scorned only to succumb to the dagger of the strange who will hunt for very life!

Please, don't qoute me if you can't have conversations without bringing religion into It. The girl was not a child. I'm not supporting adultery, but the man had the right to be in a relationship with her!

1 Like

Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by zoedew: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
MufasaLion:

Please, don't qoute me if you can't have conversations without bringing religion into It. The girl was not a child. I'm not supporting adultery, but the man had the right to be in a relationship with her!
Interestingly we say the same thing. He does. He picked up the bill. That’s my point Ataga sure did.
Re: I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court by OmoEpe(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
Benprass:
Having money is not just the success story, but can you control your dick! Look at what sleeping out side your matrimonial home have cause that man family and his wife.

Let us try to avoid all this end time girls.

Is the punishment for sex outside the home death?

Of millions of men with sidechicks, only an infinitedecimal have lost their lives.
So because accident kill people we should stop driving cars. Or because a wife killed her husband, bachelors shouldn't get married again?

Let's leave unproductive sentiment and face the real issue.

A their and murderees has been caught and should face justice

Difference in moral standards shouldn't be used to justify criminality except one is a criminal himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.