Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage (1104 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Why Girls Above 25 Don’t Feel Wet Before Sexx / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Nksleek: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
When the issue of sex before marriage came up on Nairaland, I watched keenly as many made opinions on religious and biological grounds for and against the subject.

Well, below is one of the many effects of no sex before marriage. Sexual compatibility

Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by habsydiamond(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin I go talk oo... No sex before marriage can be defined as the code of conduct used by or olosho or runs girl to hook down or 419 a guy into marriage so as not to know the dept of the honeypot and escape in the process. I rise

1 Like

Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Boogyman557: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nksleek:
When the issue of sex before marriage came up on Nairaland, I watched keenly as many made opinions on religious and biological grounds for and against the subject.

Well, below is one of the many effects of no sex before marriage. Sexual compatibility
This man’s problem is personal and psychological - has absolutely nothing to do with his not having sex before marriage, religion or anything else. undecided

My suspicion is he is not telling the entire truth in this. If his desire is to save his marriage, he needs to go see his psychiatrist with his wife or on his own. undecided
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by yyba: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Imagine she was once pregnant and yet insist no sex before marriage and the mumu accept. I SMH for him undecided
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by helinues: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Who would buy a Bugatti without test running
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by OloshoMan: 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maybe she isn't sexy or no sexual attraction between the two

This is why it is good to have sex with people you're willing to get married to. If they had tried and discovered this problem, maybe they wouldn't be in this position...

But some mumu on nairaland will always want a virgin as if they're virgins too or as if when you marry a Virgin it means you're gonna enjoy your marriage, abi na only sex married people dey think of?
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
yyba:
Imagine she was once pregnant and yet insist no sex before marriage and the mumu accept. I SMH for him undecided
So, if she was once pregnant and he had sex with her before marriage, what would that had changed of any of this? undecided
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by devilmaycry: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
No matter wat ...sex before marriage is a sin...

Ur story ain't an excuse nor does it warrant fornication
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, if she was once pregnant and he had sex with her before marriage, what would that had changed of any of this? undecided

That farmtool kitty kat must be as wide as The Maracana stadium in Brazil with 80,000 football fans attendence,

No wonder Mr SIMPson's dick falls every time action wants to take place in the oza room, like Woody when Andy's coming in the Toy Story,

No sex before marriage my foot....
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Nonexisting: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Good for the simp. He has not yet be cured of his previous simpness, he is already entangled with another vaginarian professing marriage again. Simps deserve all they get from daughters of Jezebel, I don't pity them at all.
Re: One Of The Many Effects Of No Sexx Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Kingsuave:

That farmtool kitty kat must be as wide as The Maracana stadium in Brazil with 80,000 football fans attendence,

No wonder Mr SIMPson's dick falls every time action wants to take place in the oza room, like Woody when Andy's coming in the Toy Story,

No sex before marriage my foot....
This response makes absolutely no sense considering the question asked you. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? / Please Help!!! I Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach / Rema Fan-thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.