Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? (1244 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Draslo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
I've observed this thing more than a thousand times. Let me just put this out there first; I'm a sweet, sweet Yoruba D so guys like me can totally relate. I just need answers from the women because nothing is more confusing than the gender with XX chromosomes.

I'll talk about two scenarios.
1. Local man spots a fine specimen walking towards him...he admires but has absolutely no sexual intention. He no even wan follow the girl talk sef...when the girl/woman is less than a metre away, she begins to sing in her best voice until she walks past you till you can't hear her voice anymore.

2. Local man dey for queue at cashpoint for Shoprite or Spar or even the small supermarkets at Ipodo. Right in front of him is an above average looking specimen with a banging bod like girls from East Africa. She's completely oblivious that local man is behind her and she hasn't moved her lips since local man took his spot behind her. Madam hears local man's voice, turns to glimpse then proceeds to sing inaudibly but the voice go sweet for ear die.

Abeg, this thing na greenlight abi how? Cause I got to my mid 20s before I knew some women greeting you steady anytime of the day everyday lasan na biiiig greenlight. Make una educate me abeg. This is 2022 abeg make una update me.
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by helinues: 7:20pm On Jan 25, 2022
I've observed this thing more than a thousand times.

You started with a liar...
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by DaddyRochie1642: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Na Konji dey worry you grin

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Draslo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
helinues:

You started with a liar...
Sorry ugly duckling
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
It means they are singing..stop the cap pls.. undecided
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Draslo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
Na Konji dey worry you grin
Not really. I can bust a nut anywhere really, so no.

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Draslo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It means they are singing..stop the cap pls.. undecided
Thanks man. Say hello to the vagina in your pants for me angry

2 Likes

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
She dey whine the guy
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Draslo:

Thanks man. Say hello to the vagina in your pants for me angry
Hello vagina a blockhead is extending his greetings to you..
My vagina says I should tell you that you are nothing but a scallywag.. grin
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by flokii: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
They probably want you to compliment their voice and then strike a conversation with them.. one thing that is sure however is that they like you, so asking them out at that point shouldn't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:
They probably want you to compliment their voice and then strike a conversation with them.. one thing that is sure however is that they like you, so asking them out at that point shouldn't be a problem.
Follow this advice and end up getting embarrassed.. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by flokii: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Follow this advice and end up getting embarrassed.. cheesy cheesy

Striking a conversation in a polite manner won't get anyone embarrassed.. except the girl is proud or has psycho.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

Striking a conversation in a polite manner won't get anyone embarrassed.. except the girl is proud or has psycho.
I meant the part where you said asking them out.. grin
Ask them out just cos they sang past you? undecided

Most of you really misinterpret women a lot..you just spoke like you know what goes on her mind... undecided
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Stargurl20(f): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nothing, broda. Make una allow women matter rest. Wanna be redpillers always deceiving themselves to be indifferent about women. Yet, a single day wouldn't pass without making posts that has to do with women

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by flokii: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I meant the part where you said asking them out.. grin
Ask them out just cos they sang past you? undecided

Most of you really misinterpret women a lot..you just spoke like you know what goes on her mind... undecided

Someone like me can say jokingly that.. so you're showing yourself now that you can sing abi? that you have sweet voice..
From there, it can turn to quarrel and we'd make up and become friends. It's just the way the spirit leads but I'm sure a sharp guy can utilize that opportunity to ask her out.

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

Someone like me can say jokingly that.. so you're showing yourself now that you can sing abi? that you have sweet voice..
From them it can turn to quarrel and we'd make up and become friends. It's just the way the spirit leads but I'm sure a sharp guy can utilize that opportunity to ask her out.
grin flokii the god of mischief.. grin
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by flokii: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin flokii the god of mischief.. grin

If it's mischief.. I'm very good at it but those who don't know take me as enemy. It helps to make a place lively and provoke people's thoughts.

1 Like

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
flokii:

If it's mischief.. I'm very good at it but those who don't know take me as enemy. It helps to make a place lively and provoke people's thoughts.
That's indeed great.. wink
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Draslo(m): 4:33am On Jan 26, 2022
Stargurl20:
Nothing, broda. Make una allow women matter rest. Wanna be redpillers always deceiving themselves to be indifferent about women. Yet, a single day wouldn't pass without making posts that has to do with women
Give it a rest.
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2022
It's called a 'mating call'

It's a primitive tactic used by animals to attract mates.

2 Likes

Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by AlphaTaikun: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
HenryDion:
It's called a 'mating call'

It's a primitive tactic used by animals to attract mates.
True that.
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by Camelot65: 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
It means nothing to me. I wouldn't even care.
Re: When Women Sing Next To A Guy, What Does It Mean? by AlphaTaikun: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
flokii:

From there, it can turn to quarrel and we'd make up and become friends. It's just the way the spirit leads but I'm sure a sharp guy can utilize that opportunity to ask her out.
The clueless would think otherwise.
You know what's up! Lol.

(1) (Reply)

. / Teenagers Go Mad After Alighting From SUV (video) / What Did You Not Tell Your Wife/husband Before Doing And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.