Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger (9423 Views)

Why Is Bantupage Polls Not On Front Page / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah / Another Buhari Success - Nigeria Becomes Major Gold Exporter From June 2021. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by fredoooooo: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thank you sir
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Godfullsam(m): 9:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
The results of anambra election shows that APC has no chance of winning 2023 presidential election - buhari.
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by doneem(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
so they where afraid
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by gazza07(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Says the lifeless and terrorist one. Get lost Mr man!
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Freebills12: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Alex Report bad oo, still deceiving Maduka to go to court when Buhari has counted Anambra election as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Cajal(m): 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
No, you're the major threat to the general elections, we all saw wat happened 2019 one of the worst elections in history undecided
Because the black Fulani lost to the white one
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by joepepsy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
The mistake some of make is that when you mention Tinubu's name for good or bad deed you just make him popular...now I will vote for him.
God1000:
Says the man whose party tried so hard to manipulate the entire process.

My own concern now is tinubu, he doesn't have the democratic credentials and expertise required to govern Nigeria, not to mention his fragile health situation.
Nigeria deserves better than these old men tinubu/buhari
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by KingEverest: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Cajal:

Because the black Fulani lost to the white one
No I don't support any political parties, the elections was shambolic period
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
joepepsy:
The mistake some of make is that when you mention Tinubu's name for good or bad deed you just make him popular...now I will vote for him.
That is if Tiefnubu didn't kick the bucket before 2023. undecided and if this is the reason you will vote for him then you are a mor ron. grin
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by iamme1234(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I pity Tinubu

Is Tinubu your predicament!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by joepepsy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do you have a father?
gypsey:
That is if Tiefnubu didn't kick the bucket before 2023. undecided and if this is the reason you will vote for him then you are a mor ron. grin
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Gbam
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
joepepsy:
Do you have a father?
What a moronic question to ask. Is tiefnubu your father?
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Godly247(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
God1000:
Says the man whose party tried so hard to manipulate the entire process.

My own concern now is tinubu, he doesn't have the democratic credentials and expertise required to govern Nigeria, not to mention his fragile health situation.
Nigeria deserves better than these old men tinubu/buhari

so, it is your dindinrin Bu... that has the expertise abi
Eni to ye ki won fi rø ilé..... Oshi...
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by chrisvic007: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
No, you're the major threat to the general elections, we all saw wat happened 2019 one of the worst elections in history undecided

By their comments, we know them. It means you suffering from an acute amnesia.

Let me remind you of the 2007 general elections conducted by your uncle Maurice Iwu. Let me also remind you that it was those elections that gave rise to the current off season elections we have on many states because the supreme court reversed the elections of so many governors and NASS members.

I hope you now appreciate the fairness of 2019 elections unless you are a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
waterpouroverfl:
Let the Igbo's go

Igbo's want to be on their own.. keep your country and your unity the and let the inconsequential be on their own

How many Igbos told u they want to go? And go to where?? undecided
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by toujurs: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Even Buhari endorsed apga as the winner of anamvra election irrespective of party differences

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Whats his business....Is he among? I guess not
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Valuc: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Because no be pdp win... All these statement for no comout... Na court till Dem go plant apc der ....
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by akdjr(m): 2:23am On Nov 26, 2021
If you consider 2019 as the worst election in history of Nigeria, that means you were not yet born in 2003,2007 &2011 general election. Or you were born but comfortable with PDP rigging.
KingEverest:
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Arabaincubus: 4:47am On Nov 26, 2021
I never knew they were afraid and bothered like this.
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by KingEverest: 5:26am On Nov 26, 2021
akdjr:
If you consider 2019 as the worst election in history of Nigeria, that means you were not yet born in 2003,2007 &2011 general election. Or you were born but comfortable with PDP rigging.
Did I say pdp elections were not rigged? Simple statement you guys can't understand undecided
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by KingEverest: 5:39am On Nov 26, 2021
chrisvic007:

Let me remind you of the 2007 general elections conducted by your uncle Maurice Iwu. Let me also remind you that it was those elections that gave rise to the current off season elections we have on many states because the supreme court reversed the elections of so many governors and NASS members.

I hope you now appreciate the fairness of 2019 elections unless you are a bloody hypocrite.
I didn't say it was the only rigged election why can't you guys understand simple English I don't even support pdp, you guys should stop this my thief is holier than us mentality thats wat destroyed this great country
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by KingEverest: 5:45am On Nov 26, 2021
chrisvic007:

Always supporting one corrupt politician because of one reason or the other, there are people that are above that, and if you're truly neutral you will know the 2019 elections is as bad as any other general elections, I saw with my own eyes this one no b story security forces snatching ballot box not thugs o cool
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by KingEverest: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2021
akdjr:
I don't support pdp I'm above that and you're cheap hypocrite if you condemn other elections and fail to condemn 2019, this my thief is holier than us mentality is wat destroyed this country, always supporting one corrupt politician out of ignorance, that's exactly wat the politicians want, just keep fighting yourselves why we keep looting but we never learn, wats the difference between apc and pdp are they not the same politicians switching sides to greener pastures
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2021
sojayy:
Says the lifelees n a perpetual failure

Perpetual failure, yet no. 1 citizen
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Bigpapi: 8:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Jidemoo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/success-of-anambra-election-means-2023-polls-not-in-danger-buhari/

If Dem dey talk dis lifeless Jubril from sudan go dey open him pit toilet mouth , clouded with gworo teeth.... president of doom....ur entire generation is cursed Aboki PMB

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by joepepsy(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Cos am old enough to father.
gypsey:
What a moronic question to ask. Is tiefnubu your father?
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Anndrew(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2021
All na wash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Obasanjo: Greedy Chicken Farmer / Why Buhari Will Fail Nigerians More Than GEJ If He Wins In 2015!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.