Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger (9424 Views)

Why Is Bantupage Polls Not On Front Page / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah / Another Buhari Success - Nigeria Becomes Major Gold Exporter From June 2021. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by class0247: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
We need to give BuHari kudos for this. Elections have been honest in his administration. I remember Edo state. At least, we should also applaud some of his effort
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by akdjr(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
But you have only proof yourself as an hypocrite cos u only refer to 2019 while I mentioned 3 consecutive election that was marred with irregularities. Bros I don't support either party but be fair with your sentiment whenever you want to point out the weakness of the system. quote author=KingEverest post=107969071]
I don't support pdp I'm above that and you're cheap hypocrite if you condemn other elections and fail to condemn 2019, this my thief is holier than us mentality is wat destroyed this country, always supporting one corrupt politician out of ignorance, that's exactly wat the politicians want, just keep fighting yourselves why we keep looting but we never learn, wats the difference between apc and pdp are they not the same politicians switching sides to greener pastures[/quote]
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by waterpouroverfl: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
jaxxy:

How many Igbos told u they want to go? And go to where?? undecided

kill yourself on my quote mr surveyor
Re: Buhari: Success Of Anambra Election Means 2023 Polls Not In Danger by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
joepepsy:
Cos am old enough to father.
what? sad you don't even know how old i am grin

What a moronic assertion to make.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.