Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa (34277 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Zubaida Umar As First Female NEMA DG / Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go / Northern Youths Demand Removal Of Danladi Umar As CCT Chairman Over Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Btruth: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
googlepikins:

Calm down, buhari and his fellow bastards believe only illiterate North are suitable for higher positions in Nigeria. But that will soon change soon
a bi! BAT coming soon.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by techWriter1: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
I for bring you betweens that Interpol briefing abu
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by FallenShitHole: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:
INTERPOL gave a Northerner?

Trust the children of hate to blame Buhari in being selective by giving a Northerner appointment in INTERPOL. Some will not even understand what INTERPOL is but will say he has given a Northerner again.

E go pain them.
A fulani. Stop using northerner to cover up your terrorism. Buhari presented a fulani for the job just as he presented amina mohammed and left the foolish ogoni people waiting for who will clean their oil polluted waters.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Elsueno: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
googlepikins:
Let's not fool ourselves, 99.9% policemen in Nigeria are thieves, extortionists and killers. As long as I'm concerned, a good one is a dead one

I totally disagree, about 60% I think...There are some good police officers, I have met a few
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Hotfreeze: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Lol. Good one. I am outta orukos till 2022.

This is the very last one.

I just boil whenever I see the Igbos being foolish with no response from our side. That's why I try to keep one. But this one sef go soon go. Lost one today grin

Work has actually slowed me down a great deal. I am actually planning a comeback with an avalanche of monikers. They definitely will get bloodied noses when I'm done.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Omicron007: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
benuejosh:

Trust the children of hate to blame Buhari in being selective by giving a Northerner appointment in INTERPOL. Some will not even understand what INTERPOL is but will say he has given a Northerner again.

E go pain them.

[/s]

Trash as usual.
Please encourage your senior comrade aka Ilovedemmanna aka Nlpolicewoman, the BMC job is taking a toll on him.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

Work has actually slowed me down a great deal. I am actually planning a comeback with an avalanche of monikers. They definitely will get bloodied noses when I'm done.
I'll be waiting to fix all of them
one after the other
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Albertone(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.

Am I the one they will choose or what?
Buhari puts the northerners in the place of power.When people of power are chosen,the pendulum always stops on the northerners
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Hotfreeze: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'll be waiting to fix all of them
one after the other

You are more hardworking than Ikpeazu. You spend all your life running after people better than you, looking for crumbs and you never rest.
I don't know why they don't make someone like you Abia Governor.
At least, you will be useful in packing the gutters in Faulks Road.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by JAWBONE(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.

INTERPOL appointed a NIGERIAN. INTERPOL does not know North or South.

Stop being half smart

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by vickydevoka(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.
My oga na only northerners name de summit. If Dem say make Dem write exam, u knw de rest
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Mexicanbreed: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Earlystar698:
Hello folks, these type of Interpol is far away different from the interpol we hear about, These type isn't same as the one in the United States and Europe,its corrupt officials as usual...anyways congratulations cheesy
Mkpurinmiri at work
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Mexicanbreed: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dmes:
Police that can't stop bandit is that one police.
Mkpuru nmiri is dangerous to ur health
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by olas24u(f): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hotfreeze:

This one is not Buhari. It is Interpol, an international agency. You guys should stop making a mockery of yourselves.
Why are you emphasizing this as if we dont know interpol?he was picked from a pool of northerners that have been pushed forward ,and not based on merit
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Loreettaa: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.
If Nigeria breaks up today, the North and south will both reject you, benue man.
I hope your yams can save you.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by shigishege: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.
grin grin grin
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
googlepikins:
Let's not fool ourselves, 99.9% policemen in Nigeria are thieves, extortionists and killers. As long as I'm concerned, a good one is a dead one
Saint googlpikin.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Princedapace(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.

Yes because police is a federal agency dominated by northerners. These appointment is by recommendation and since northerners occupy almost all the police major heads, they have the power to recommend such appointment to INTERPOL. And they will surely recommend their fellow northerner. I have been to police station purely dominated by northerner becus the head of the police station was a northerners. I have the guy's number sef. These northern officers, many couldnt speak English nor write it grin
That is how they role in the north. Na why north can die instead of allow Nigeria restructure. The human and natural resources needed to surve comes from southern Nigeria. They just use FG to enact policies that will milk everyone from south. I personally feel that northerners have mental capacity issue. I rarely find them doing well in private and merit driven economies and societies. Na why u cant find most of them in first world countries aside the children of their politicians grin

U cant see northerners do well in tech, education, health, innovation home and abroad. Almost all the major startups in Nigeria are ran and managed by Igbos, Yorubas, Delta, southern Nigerians. U rarely will see northerners.. But once it is appointment based on FG recommendations and agency managed by FG, u will see northerners everywhere.

Northerners actually dont have the mental capacity to compete in a merit driven society. They can only be found in a favourism and tribalims agencies like the FG dominated due to faulty Federal system that we run that gave north more states and local govt. What that means is that north is automatically in large numbers in anything federal govt including, police, military, house of rep, senate, ministries, etc. It is a pure scam.

U cant find northerners win private scolarship from Europe, AMeria, Canada, SA, Japan, etc. Why? These are merit driven scholarships that FG cant influence. So, the number of northerners will never be high. Maybe 0.5 percent if there is any, compared to the number of students from southern Nigeria, most especially, Igbos, Yorubas, etc.

But if the scholarship is by FG, omo, na northerners go full there because that was never done based on merit. It was done based on tribalism and favourism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Komu1048(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
googlepikins:

Aswear, it's only those that haven't had one on one relation with them that will dispute that.

They will extort your life out, esp those one with big belly that carry gone upandan on casual. You will even think they are arm robbers. They have made over 1.2 million for my side within 3days just because some people dey drag land

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
This must be a quota system appointment. Trust Buhari to choose his brothers all the time

Islie:
INTERPOL Elects Nigeria's Assistant Police Inspector General, Baba Umar Its Vice President For Africa

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/25/breaking-interpol-elects-nigerias-assistant-police-inspector-general-baba-umar-its-vice
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Dmes(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Trumann:

Igbo bandits or fulani bandits?
The one's we have in Nigeria presently.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by SATANlST: 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

my mama is a useless olosho grin
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by budusky05(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
Am sure one IPOB fool will complain the selection is one sided
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by GUY85: 11:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mumu..... That same North and Buhari want to wipe your Benue generation out.. For your mind now you be Northerner ooo..
#Getsense

benuejosh:

E go pain them.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Testimony1988(m): 3:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Congrats to him.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by njimezz(m): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2021
benuejosh:

E go pain them.
This guy is just a big fool, u he can't comment without bring in religion. If u are a die hard buharist, don't show ur foolishness in social media coz even d Bubu don't know u exist.
The die hard Buharist an Igbo man who was killed in Anambra state, is dead and ur so called Buhari don't give a Bleep about his life nor that of his family, but dumb ass people like u will not learn. Animal are more valuable that u that is talking d trash �️. Continue na after 2023 then alarm � go blow. Then u will know Nigeria is not for people like u.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by BlackPantherxXx: 5:14am On Nov 26, 2021
SATANlST:

Satanist's mama is a useless olosho grin

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by benuejosh: 5:37am On Nov 26, 2021
njimezz:

This guy is just a big fool, u he can't comment without bring in religion. If u are a die hard buharist, don't show ur foolishness in social media coz even d Bubu don't know u exist.
The die hard Buharist an Igbo man who was killed in Anambra state, is dead and ur so called Buhari don't give a Bleep about his life nor that of his family, but dumb ass people like u will not learn. Animal are more valuable that u that is talking d trash �️. Continue na after 2023 then alarm � go blow. Then u will know Nigeria is not for people like u.
Don't be silly. Go and improve on your english and writing before you quote me. Kids on Nairaland just feel they can talk to anyone.
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Orangebasket: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2021
googlepikins:
Easy on yourself..not all are bad. The good ones are still out there...met one yesterday sef!

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Pootle: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2021
bribery and corruption has finally creep its way into interpol
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On Nov 26, 2021
SHEBI UNA SEY MALLAM NO KNOW BOOK,EVEN FOR INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY THEY ELECT MALLAMS grin grin grin ;DDONT UNDERRATE ANYONE,EVEN BUHARI undecided
Re: INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa by Poleski: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
If the people who appointed him were well informed, they would've known that the Nigerian Police is the most incompetent, corrupt, and murderous in the world!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme's Last Major Public Outing Was His Induction Into Imo Hall Of Fame / Emmanuel Omale: N573m Was Wrongly Posted To Magu’s Pastor Account - ADAM Nuru / Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.