Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up (4592 Views)

Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
An alleged bedroom photo of married Ghanaian actor Prince David Osei and his side chic pops up online.

In the trending photo, Prince David Osei was seen sitting on the bed unclothed while the lady whose back was facing the camera wore a 'nightie'.

The photo has garnered massive reactions on social media.

The majority of netizens believe it's just a scene from a forthcoming movie and shouldn't be taken seriously.

See the trending photo below:
https://www.browngh.com/alleged-bedroom-photo-of-prince-david-osei-and-his-side-chic-pops-up/

2 Shares

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by KingEverest: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmm shocked
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by yungchop: 11:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
k,nkgvj.nm
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by kunlesehan(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Caption: "Charlie wetin be that your account number again?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Na so. Because he's an actor, anything he does with women they'll say it's a scene. Now we can't tell which is a scene and which is real.

Men will always be men. Na women wen still dey die put for their matter I pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by ikennamadu1(m): 5:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Na so. Because he's an actor, anything he does with women they'll say it's a scene. Now we can't tell which is a scene and which is real.

Oga no dey type shit ... That's movie scene

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Kobicove(m): 5:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Never heard of him before undecided
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by MufasaLion: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

You just wrote trash. This is obviously a movie scene.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You just wrote trash. This is obviously a movie scene.

Keep quiet!

What did the caption of the post say?

You men don't like it when your silly acts are pointed out. You'll just come attacking as if it is not common knowledge.

Buzz off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by BigYash: 6:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Is he your husband? What's your business if its real or not. Common sense suppose tell you say na movie scene ..

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
BigYash:
Is he your husband? What's your business if its real or not. Common sense suppose tell you say na movie scene ..

Biko, kaa'm Nuru nu ife na ututu a. Hian!

My ear go full today.
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by BigYash: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Biko, kaa'm Nuru nu ife na ututu a. Hian!

My ear go full today.
Write in English, no dey write nuru nuru. Why ur ear no go full? You never see chumchin.. Make e reach front page first,then your mind go dey.. grin
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by MufasaLion: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Keep quiet!

You men don't like it when your silly acts are pointed out. You'll just come attacking as if it is not common knowledge.

Buzz off!

Say that to your kid, girl. Stop screaming. You jumped on a thread with emotional entitlement. Go heal your heart, girl. Broken soul.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
BigYash:
Write in English, no dey write nuru nuru. Why ur ear no go full? You never see chumchin.. Make e reach front page first,then your mind go dey.. grin

Lol.. na today?

They'll only bash me and I'm ready for them tongue.
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Say that to your kid, girl. Stop screaming. You jumped on a thread with emotional entitlement. Go heal your heart, girl. Broken soul.

Uncle, let me bee..

Thank you!
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by MufasaLion: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Uncle, let me bee..

Thank you!

Good!
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Legend44(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Don't forget this man act romantic movies so if it not from a movie scene then who took the picture.
Mercychen:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by JavaScript90: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2021
This must be a movie scene. Evil bloggers

1 Like

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by BigYash: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. na today?

They'll only bash me and I'm ready for them tongue.

You gerrit grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by PrimeWatermark: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Legend44:
Don't forget this man act romantic movies so if it not from a movie scene then who took the picture.

Simple question: Who took the picture?
Thank you jare.

It obvious it's a movie scene.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nonexisting: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Hypocrisy won't let you see the other human being in the room. Men will always be men my foot. What woman if not an olosho will have sex with a married man in a hotel room? You will not condemn her but you are quick to condemn him. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Legend44(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2021
So you believe cos of the title of the post... World people. Sorry to say but with this ur reasoning ehn I'm sure you're someone that can be easily manipulated.
Mercychen:

Keep quiet!

Buzz off!

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Timson01(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
amaesther:
An alleged bedroom photo of married Ghanaian actor Prince David Osei and his side chic pops up online.

In the trending photo, Prince David Osei was seen sitting on the bed unclothed while the lady whose back was facing the camera wore a 'nightie'.

The photo has garnered massive reactions on social media.
Could it be that prince was having party because from what I can tell he is not the only one in the room and the picture was taken by another lady because he is the one sweating

The majority of netizens believe it's just a scene from a forthcoming movie and shouldn't be taken seriously.

See the trending photo below:
https://www.browngh.com/alleged-bedroom-photo-of-prince-david-osei-and-his-side-chic-pops-up/
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Legend44:

Ok Sir. I agree with. I'm not into African movies so I wouldn't have known.

You have spoken well like a mature man.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by ikennamadu1(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2021
Mercychen:

Ok Sir. I agree with. I'm not into African movies so I wouldn't have known.

You have spoken well like a mature man.

Thank you.
Liar ... You are not into African movies... Common shut the hell up ... Bloody liar
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Testimony1988(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2021
He likes women too much even in his films.
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by siofra(f): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Legend44:

The girl must have kept a secret camera in the room
Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by siofra(f): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2021
ikennamadu1:

Liar ... You are not into African movies... Common shut the hell up ... Bloody liar

Must you behave like a caveman?

Act cultured for once in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Bedroom Photo Of Married Actor Prince David Osei & Side Chic Pops Up by Legend44(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fallacy of ambiguity grin grin
siofra:

The girl must have kept a secret camera in the room

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Came To Live With Me - Then This Happened... / How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? / Ladies, 5 Rare Types Of Guys You'd Be Lucky To Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.