Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? (4592 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Lady Posts Pic On FB About To Have Sex With Man, Man's Other GF Comes For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
I dont know her but we have a mutual friend, I saw on her pics on my news feed so I added as friend.She accepted the friend request.I really want to know more about her because on the surface she is very beautiful.I have sent her a msg but she hasn't reply, what do I do? should I give up?
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by TroyJay(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
Woo her normally. Pls endeavor you dont commit yourself too deep before you two have the time to actually meet up. When you do meet up, and you dont like what you see, bounce. It will be easier to bounce if there is no prior entanglement a.k.a commitment. If you like what you see, you can continue dating her online or wherever. Dont let her facial beauty becloud your ability to think and take decisions rationally. All ze best! cheesy
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Woo her normally. Pls endeavor you dont commit yourself too deep before you two have the time to actually meet up. When you do meet up, and you dont like what you see, bounce. It will be easier to bounce if there is no prior entanglement a.k.a commitment. If you like what you see, you can continue dating her online or wherever. Dont let her facial beauty becloud your ability to think and take decisions rationally. All ze best! cheesy

Thanks .I just hope she respond to my message so I can Know more about her.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by queensmith: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
you havent met if you found her on fb? u were simply trolling for women and now need further assistance with stalking her. . . . .

i will NOT be a part of it! :p
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
Op, you want to woo a girl you dont know on fb just because a picture of her bust you saw looks beautiful, just that??
Guys! Guys!! Smdh!
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
queensmith:

you havent met if you found her on fb? u were simply trolling for women and now need further assistance with stalking her. . . . .

i will NOT be a part of it! :p

I dont stalk women, in fact I dont add people on fb I dont know.But I could not resist this babe, physically shes my type and if she doesn't respond to my msg I wont bother her again. Thats me, I am highy principle when it comes to that.I dont think I have done anything wrong so far.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by TroyJay(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
priest2u:

Thanks .I just hope she respond to my message so I can Know more about her.
Well, it starts from a little "hi". Whether it's on the streets, in a gathering, in a meet up, or on facebook! There's no difference. Just be mature about it and dont be too forward & excited to type words you cant take back when the situation calls for it. wink
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Op, you want to woo a girl you dont know on fb just because a picture of her bust you saw looks beautiful, just that??
Guys! Guys!! Smdh!
whats wrong with that? dont be hypocritical my friend, whats wrong with getting to know more about her? Once she doesn't possess the virtue you can quit but not before trying.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by TroyJay(m): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2012
priest2u:

I dont stalk women, in fact I dont add people on fb I dont know.But I could not resist this babe, physically shes my type and if she doesn't respond to my msg I wont bother her again. Thats me, I am highy principle when it comes to that.I dont think I have done anything wrong so far.
Very good mindset! Just continue on your principled lane, and dont come across as Desperate! Desperation is a big big turn off! wink
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by queensmith: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2012
priest2u:

I heard this exact quote this morning, exact! 'I dont normally do this' yea right!
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2012
TroyJay:

Very good mindset! Just continue on your principled lane, and dont come across as Desperate! Desperation is a big big turn off! wink

Thanks guy.I think we are on the same page.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by priest2u(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
queensmith:

I heard this exact quote this morning, exact! 'I dont normally do this' yea right!
so what's your point? you dont know me, the best you can do is advice base on the information I have given you.why are you trying to doubt my personality? why cant you trust people first by their words until they prove otherwise?
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by TroyJay(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
priest2u:

Thanks guy.I think we are on the same page.
Same page, next page, last page! cheesy
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by newmusic: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2012
Most girls hardly reply to messages from someone they dont really know cause they receive a lot.

Anyway a simple hi or hello will do and if you are lucky she might reply. You can even ask why she has not been responding to your msg all this while or some other stories or if you are lucky you meet her online, if you know how to kick convo then you are good to go.

And by the way I dont know if you can take someone you meet via social network serious. Good luck to you anyway.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by born2boink(m): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2012
Send her #3000 recharge card,let her know if it is MTN or glo, drop your phone number and add quote"I have more to offer if you call me"
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 11, 2012
*Coughs* Take anything you see on FB with a pinch of salt - especially strangers. Accidents Happen.

AND be careful who you poke, for in doing so some have Regretted. . .
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by drnoel: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2012
so u are one of those that disturb married women on fb. let her bf or hubby catch u.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by iceblock(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2012
priest2u:

Who be dat babe wey no gree reply ur message for fb,huh ,abi she think say na she get herself .
Send me immediately her link for fb so that i can help cement both of una 2gether without any delay.
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by drnoel: 11:46am On Feb 11, 2012
iceblock:

Who be dat babe wey no gree reply ur message for fb,huh ,abi she think say na she get herself .
Send me immediately her link for fb so that i can help cement both of una 2gether without any delay.

angry angry angry angry and if she is married or has a bf angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by Mynd44: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2012
Take a picture with a BB porsche and tag her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Woo A Girl I Met On Fb? by iceblock(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2012
drnoel:

angry angry angry angry and if she is married or has a bf angry angry angry

And if she's not married or has a boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best sleeping position With A Partner(pics) / See What Took Over From Six-pack Craziness / Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From Their Foreign Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.